Yes I know on any given Saturday etc. The Bcs is a joke. Really name your top 4.
Mine.
1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Texas A+M
4. Oklahoma.
What are your top 4?
Yes I know on any given Saturday etc. The Bcs is a joke. Really name your top 4.
Mine.
1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Texas A+M
4. Oklahoma.
What are your top 4?
Yes I know on any given Saturday etc. The Bcs is a joke. Really name your top 4.
Mine.
1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Texas A+M
4. Oklahoma.
What are your top 4?
Laugh away...Id put Ok St ahead f Cincy
Georgia
Bama
you can pretty much interchange all the rest of the usual suspects.
Oh St. Cincy and Sparty out
Laugh away...Id put Ok St ahead f Cincy
Georgia
Bama
you can pretty much interchange all the rest of the usual suspects.
Oh St. Cincy and Sparty out
![]()
Georgia Bama Ohio St and Mich...
![]()
Georgia Bama Ohio St and Mich...
No Cincy please..
No Cincy please..
