But blatant bias with judgement calls on personal fouls is no error
Utah/UCLA refs should never ref again
How about the QB run up the middle with no time outs
Goes down at 8 seconds, and the team gets lined up and spikes it only taking one second because the buffoon ref dropped it and called time out
They tried everything they could to rig that for UCLA, it was disgusting
How about the QB run up the middle with no time outs
Goes down at 8 seconds, and the team gets lined up and spikes it only taking one second because the buffoon ref dropped it and called time out
They tried everything they could to rig that for UCLA, it was disgusting
running into the kicker
More like kicker run into runner.
What a joke. That kicker should when a Oscar for that performance
running into the kicker
More like kicker run into runner.
What a joke. That kicker should when a Oscar for that performance
That kicker and those refs are a disgrace
How about the QB run up the middle with no time outs
Goes down at 8 seconds, and the team gets lined up and spikes it only taking one second because the buffoon ref dropped it and called time out
They tried everything they could to rig that for UCLA, it was disgusting
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. I watched this on slow motion replay. The ref placed the ball and the Utah player kicked the ball (accidently?) a full yard away. It was not the ref dropping the ball as the announcer stated.
So your comments are the final joke to this game.
That kicker and those refs are a disgrace
How about the QB run up the middle with no time outs
Goes down at 8 seconds, and the team gets lined up and spikes it only taking one second because the buffoon ref dropped it and called time out
They tried everything they could to rig that for UCLA, it was disgusting
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. I watched this on slow motion replay. The ref placed the ball and the Utah player kicked the ball (accidently?) a full yard away. It was not the ref dropping the ball as the announcer stated.
So your comments are the final joke to this game.
That kicker and those refs are a disgraceHow about the QB run up the middle with no time outsGoes down at 8 seconds, and the team gets lined up and spikes it only taking one second because the buffoon ref dropped it and called time outThey tried everything they could to rig that for UCLA, it was disgusting
I was screaming about that too. No time ran off. They did everything they could to help them.
That kicker and those refs are a disgraceHow about the QB run up the middle with no time outsGoes down at 8 seconds, and the team gets lined up and spikes it only taking one second because the buffoon ref dropped it and called time outThey tried everything they could to rig that for UCLA, it was disgusting
I was screaming about that too. No time ran off. They did everything they could to help them.
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. I watched this on slow motion replay. The ref placed the ball and the Utah player kicked the ball (accidently?) a full yard away. It was not the ref dropping the ball as the announcer stated.
So your comments are the final joke to this game.
Yeah I was going by what the announcer said, I didn't see the slow mo replay, so my mistake
If you noticed, this thread was started well before that, and everything else applies
Stop being such a smug prick
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. I watched this on slow motion replay. The ref placed the ball and the Utah player kicked the ball (accidently?) a full yard away. It was not the ref dropping the ball as the announcer stated.
So your comments are the final joke to this game.
Yeah I was going by what the announcer said, I didn't see the slow mo replay, so my mistake
If you noticed, this thread was started well before that, and everything else applies
Stop being such a smug prick
I did not think the refs had that bad of a game. I did watch the Oregon game on Thursday and without doubt believed the refs were biased in that one.
The running into the kicker call was 50/50. He did make contact on the kickers follow through and was not blocked into the kicker, so I can't really fault the call.
Further, on the 8 second play. The run did go for a first down, so the clock was stopped. The whistle is not blown to start the clock until the ref places the ball. The clock did indeed start, but the refs were forced to reset the clock because the Utah player kicked the ball in a stalling effort. If he had not kicked the ball, the play would have run down to 5 seconds give or take after the spike. Thus, I blame the Utah player that kicked the ball for giving UCLA the extra play.
I had Utah and won, by the way. Just calling it like I see it.
I did not think the refs had that bad of a game. I did watch the Oregon game on Thursday and without doubt believed the refs were biased in that one.
The running into the kicker call was 50/50. He did make contact on the kickers follow through and was not blocked into the kicker, so I can't really fault the call.
Further, on the 8 second play. The run did go for a first down, so the clock was stopped. The whistle is not blown to start the clock until the ref places the ball. The clock did indeed start, but the refs were forced to reset the clock because the Utah player kicked the ball in a stalling effort. If he had not kicked the ball, the play would have run down to 5 seconds give or take after the spike. Thus, I blame the Utah player that kicked the ball for giving UCLA the extra play.
I had Utah and won, by the way. Just calling it like I see it.
Yeah I was going by what the announcer said, I didn't see the slow mo replay, so my mistake
If you noticed, this thread was started well before that, and everything else applies
Stop being such a smug prick
STFU idiot. This clown was banned from SBR for making racist comments left and right. Crawl back into that hole youa came out of.
Yeah I was going by what the announcer said, I didn't see the slow mo replay, so my mistake
If you noticed, this thread was started well before that, and everything else applies
Stop being such a smug prick
STFU idiot. This clown was banned from SBR for making racist comments left and right. Crawl back into that hole youa came out of.
STFU idiot. This clown was banned from SBR for making racist comments left and right. Crawl back into that hole youa came out of.
Ok so you consider SBR a measuring stick for what is right, wrong, and ethical?
No one can take anything you say seriously anyway. Ur an interforum Godzilla troll who holds the record for being banned and unbanned over there.
STFU idiot. This clown was banned from SBR for making racist comments left and right. Crawl back into that hole youa came out of.
Ok so you consider SBR a measuring stick for what is right, wrong, and ethical?
No one can take anything you say seriously anyway. Ur an interforum Godzilla troll who holds the record for being banned and unbanned over there.
darn you and that w hore of bi tch you call mom. F uck your whole family. You hear me?
How bout you crawl back in ur hole and pop some more of that stuff that makes you so happy
JordanBelfort and PatrickBateman lol
Nothing more funny than a guy who idolizes psychopaths but gets offended by racism on an internet forum
darn you and that w hore of bi tch you call mom. F uck your whole family. You hear me?
How bout you crawl back in ur hole and pop some more of that stuff that makes you so happy
JordanBelfort and PatrickBateman lol
Nothing more funny than a guy who idolizes psychopaths but gets offended by racism on an internet forum
I did not think the refs had that bad of a game. I did watch the Oregon game on Thursday and without doubt believed the refs were biased in that one.
The running into the kicker call was 50/50. He did make contact on the kickers follow through and was not blocked into the kicker, so I can't really fault the call.
Further, on the 8 second play. The run did go for a first down, so the clock was stopped. The whistle is not blown to start the clock until the ref places the ball. The clock did indeed start, but the refs were forced to reset the clock because the Utah player kicked the ball in a stalling effort. If he had not kicked the ball, the play would have run down to 5 seconds give or take after the spike. Thus, I blame the Utah player that kicked the ball for giving UCLA the extra play.
I had Utah and won, by the way. Just calling it like I see it.
Then the clock should be reset to 5 seconds, not 8.
I can't believe you seriously think that run in to the kicker call was 50/50. Maybe if you had Utah ml and not Utah +13.5 you would have a different opinion. I had no bet other than a season win total on the game, but it just makes me sick how bad these refs can be.
That kicker on the ground holding his shin like Anderson Silva after his 2nd fight with Weidman
I did not think the refs had that bad of a game. I did watch the Oregon game on Thursday and without doubt believed the refs were biased in that one.
The running into the kicker call was 50/50. He did make contact on the kickers follow through and was not blocked into the kicker, so I can't really fault the call.
Further, on the 8 second play. The run did go for a first down, so the clock was stopped. The whistle is not blown to start the clock until the ref places the ball. The clock did indeed start, but the refs were forced to reset the clock because the Utah player kicked the ball in a stalling effort. If he had not kicked the ball, the play would have run down to 5 seconds give or take after the spike. Thus, I blame the Utah player that kicked the ball for giving UCLA the extra play.
I had Utah and won, by the way. Just calling it like I see it.
Then the clock should be reset to 5 seconds, not 8.
I can't believe you seriously think that run in to the kicker call was 50/50. Maybe if you had Utah ml and not Utah +13.5 you would have a different opinion. I had no bet other than a season win total on the game, but it just makes me sick how bad these refs can be.
That kicker on the ground holding his shin like Anderson Silva after his 2nd fight with Weidman
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,266
- PART DEUX 215
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,108
- Cleveland Bettors 2,626
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,208
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,138
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,043
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
