donovan mcnabb said the same thing last week against the bengles 3 times..
Tennessee vs. Vandy -- Someone talk some sense into me
donovan mcnabb said the same thing last week against the bengles 3 times..
donovan mcnabb said the same thing last week against the bengles 3 times..
That is a good thing mcnabb...I searched hi and low in this forum and nobody but my man iron_mike gave my jackets a chance tonight...you see the score!!!! And I might add just in case you haven't noticed when an unranked team in basically any sport is favored vs a ranked team (esp. at home) and is the unpopular choice....Money,money,$$$....of course not every time...but through an entire season if you play this situation every time you will be up BIG!!!! Yellow Jackets/Eagles
forever
That is a good thing mcnabb...I searched hi and low in this forum and nobody but my man iron_mike gave my jackets a chance tonight...you see the score!!!! And I might add just in case you haven't noticed when an unranked team in basically any sport is favored vs a ranked team (esp. at home) and is the unpopular choice....Money,money,$$$....of course not every time...but through an entire season if you play this situation every time you will be up BIG!!!! Yellow Jackets/Eagles
forever
Fulmer does not know any tricks! ![]()
Believe me. I'm a big Vol fan and have been to almost every game in the last 3 years and have seen maybe one trick. Fulmer is too old school...that's why he's gone now.
Would not touch this game with a ten foot pole. If I did, I would have to take the UNDER.
Fulmer does not know any tricks! ![]()
Believe me. I'm a big Vol fan and have been to almost every game in the last 3 years and have seen maybe one trick. Fulmer is too old school...that's why he's gone now.
Would not touch this game with a ten foot pole. If I did, I would have to take the UNDER.
I'm taking Vandy -1.5 1st half for 2 units.
GL w/all your plays.
I'm taking Vandy -1.5 1st half for 2 units.
GL w/all your plays.
- Tennessee has an extremely talented defense -- ranked 7th in the nation in total defense and 25th nationally against the run.....which is Vandy's bread an butter
- The Vols are off a bye week
- The Vols are off a ridiculously emberassing loss at HOME to Wyoming
- Vandy is off a solid road win at Kentucky
- Rivalry game -- Vandy usually "gets up" for playing Tennessee -- this year I think the roles are reversed
- Only two games left for Fulmer and/or the team to save some face....
Thoughts?
Their face is already ruined after the HOME LOSS against WYOMING COWBOYS. Talk about a team that returned 15-22 position starters and were in the preseason top 25. No wonder why Crompton was never a starter in his three years at Tennessee. It's because he was never ready or b/c he could not pick up the offensive scheme. Whereas, the Commodores have greatly overachieved this season. Their defense is stout but their offense is lackluster unless you count last week's game against Kentucky where they put up some decent numbers. From how I look at it. Vanderbilt is playing for a bowl game (something they don't often go to every year) compared to Tennessee who's already been embarrassed and out of any bowl game implications but are playing for their coach or are they? But coach will not return next year and this is not like a home game it is away. Throw out all the ATS trends and scenarios of past years. This is a worn out Tennessee team with nothing to play for not even pride. I will put 2 units on this play. Pick Vanderbilt Commodores. Hope that helps you out.
- Tennessee has an extremely talented defense -- ranked 7th in the nation in total defense and 25th nationally against the run.....which is Vandy's bread an butter
- The Vols are off a bye week
- The Vols are off a ridiculously emberassing loss at HOME to Wyoming
- Vandy is off a solid road win at Kentucky
- Rivalry game -- Vandy usually "gets up" for playing Tennessee -- this year I think the roles are reversed
- Only two games left for Fulmer and/or the team to save some face....
Thoughts?
Their face is already ruined after the HOME LOSS against WYOMING COWBOYS. Talk about a team that returned 15-22 position starters and were in the preseason top 25. No wonder why Crompton was never a starter in his three years at Tennessee. It's because he was never ready or b/c he could not pick up the offensive scheme. Whereas, the Commodores have greatly overachieved this season. Their defense is stout but their offense is lackluster unless you count last week's game against Kentucky where they put up some decent numbers. From how I look at it. Vanderbilt is playing for a bowl game (something they don't often go to every year) compared to Tennessee who's already been embarrassed and out of any bowl game implications but are playing for their coach or are they? But coach will not return next year and this is not like a home game it is away. Throw out all the ATS trends and scenarios of past years. This is a worn out Tennessee team with nothing to play for not even pride. I will put 2 units on this play. Pick Vanderbilt Commodores. Hope that helps you out.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
