• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Props to OK Man for killing it and sharing his plays

    «First Previous 12
    TSix
    vanzack
    Taipei-Tony
    Area51
    gotime
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1738
    Posts: 50
    «First Previous 12
     
    TSix
    TSix
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 538
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 2:26 AM ET #26

    This belongs in the covers Hall of Fame!

    Reply

    This belongs in the covers Hall of Fame!

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 9:23 AM ET #27

    an_popcorn

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    an_popcorn

     
    Taipei-Tony
    Taipei-Tony
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2017
    Posts: 3593
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 10:13 AM ET #28

    Bump 

    an_popcornan_popcorn

    Be Honest, Keep a Clean record, and lets make some MONEY!
    Reply

    Bump 

    an_popcornan_popcorn

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 10:58 AM ET #29

    Lets recap.... The old Covers tale as old as time...

    1. Come at me and make an accusation and offer a wager for proof

    2. Offer accepted. I don't even want your money, I want you to donate it. You winz you get my money.

    3. Crickets

     

    I will post a 30k wager on Bama today (that's from one book).

    If I show you it, you donate 1k to a local animal shelter. If you win, I will give 1k to you.

    Ball is in your court.

    an_popcorn

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Lets recap.... The old Covers tale as old as time...

    1. Come at me and make an accusation and offer a wager for proof

    2. Offer accepted. I don't even want your money, I want you to donate it. You winz you get my money.

    3. Crickets

     

    I will post a 30k wager on Bama today (that's from one book).

    If I show you it, you donate 1k to a local animal shelter. If you win, I will give 1k to you.

    Ball is in your court.

    an_popcorn

     
    Area51
    Area51
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 3129
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 11:01 AM ET #30

    an_popcorn

    This is good.  Can t wait to see the conclusion.

    Reply

    an_popcorn

    This is good.  Can t wait to see the conclusion.

     
    gotime
    gotime
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2907
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 11:23 AM ET #31

    @vanzack

     I think the broken mcflury machine may have been the deal breaker!

    Reply

    @vanzack

     I think the broken mcflury machine may have been the deal breaker!

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 11:36 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by gotime:

    @vanzack  I think the broken mcflury machine may have been the deal breaker!

    It always is.

    an_roll_laugh

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gotime:

    @vanzack  I think the broken mcflury machine may have been the deal breaker!

    It always is.

    an_roll_laugh

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 11:43 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    @dcbets4lf Glad you are a fan. You and OkMan can combine your winnings and take each other out for a happy meal and make lots of jokes about how you outsmarted me. I will take my winnings and buy the McDonalds you are eating at and steal all of the toys out of your happy meals and make sure the mcflury machine is broken so you guys get no dessert.
    Dude. You know the McFlurry machine NEVER works anyways.....that was just a low blow.an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    @dcbets4lf Glad you are a fan. You and OkMan can combine your winnings and take each other out for a happy meal and make lots of jokes about how you outsmarted me. I will take my winnings and buy the McDonalds you are eating at and steal all of the toys out of your happy meals and make sure the mcflury machine is broken so you guys get no dessert.
    Dude. You know the McFlurry machine NEVER works anyways.....that was just a low blow.an_roll_laugh

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 3:30 PM ET #34

    @TRAIN69

    an_wink

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @TRAIN69

    an_wink

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 3:31 PM ET #35

    It is kind of funny how the loudmouthed original poster has just disappeared after being called on his BS.

    Another loser poser in the scrapheap of Covers.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    It is kind of funny how the loudmouthed original poster has just disappeared after being called on his BS.

    Another loser poser in the scrapheap of Covers.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2024 - 11:28 PM ET #36

    @dcbets4lf

    @Havelin

     You guys seem to have disappeared. 

    Very strange.

    an_beatup

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @dcbets4lf

    @Havelin

     You guys seem to have disappeared. 

    Very strange.

    an_beatup

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37800
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2024 - 6:56 AM ET #37

    @vanzack

     

    I kinda wanted to see this show down to its finale. Feel kinda jipped now. Lol. Happy new year Van. Good luck this week. I never got to connect with you but the guys in the soccer forum said I should. Just waiting at London-Heathrow for trip back to the states.  London was great (other than incredibly congested, take forever to get any where and rained most of the time). Lovely match between Tottenham and Bournemouth. Wish I had time to see more. I understand you been to a couple dozen EPL matches. Definitely plan to attend more in the future. 

    Reply

    @vanzack

     

    I kinda wanted to see this show down to its finale. Feel kinda jipped now. Lol. Happy new year Van. Good luck this week. I never got to connect with you but the guys in the soccer forum said I should. Just waiting at London-Heathrow for trip back to the states.  London was great (other than incredibly congested, take forever to get any where and rained most of the time). Lovely match between Tottenham and Bournemouth. Wish I had time to see more. I understand you been to a couple dozen EPL matches. Definitely plan to attend more in the future. 

     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26758
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2024 - 7:17 AM ET #38

    an_popcorn

    Reply

    an_popcorn

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171502
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2024 - 8:58 AM ET #39

    an_popcorn

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    an_popcorn

     
    User854910
    User854910
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4581
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2024 - 9:11 AM ET #40

    Post Deleted
    Don't let the book set the number
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2024 - 5:32 PM ET #41

    Just checking back to see if the animal shelter is going to get their 1k or not.

    Apparently, not from DCBETS4LF

    So I will do it for him.  In his honor, but I will specify he is a douchebag also.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Just checking back to see if the animal shelter is going to get their 1k or not.

    Apparently, not from DCBETS4LF

    So I will do it for him.  In his honor, but I will specify he is a douchebag also.

    peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2024 - 5:33 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    @vanzack   I kinda wanted to see this show down to its finale. Feel kinda jipped now. Lol. Happy new year Van. Good luck this week. I never got to connect with you but the guys in the soccer forum said I should. Just waiting at London-Heathrow for trip back to the states.  London was great (other than incredibly congested, take forever to get any where and rained most of the time). Lovely match between Tottenham and Bournemouth. Wish I had time to see more. I understand you been to a couple dozen EPL matches. Definitely plan to attend more in the future.

    Awesome.  I am jealous.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

    @vanzack   I kinda wanted to see this show down to its finale. Feel kinda jipped now. Lol. Happy new year Van. Good luck this week. I never got to connect with you but the guys in the soccer forum said I should. Just waiting at London-Heathrow for trip back to the states.  London was great (other than incredibly congested, take forever to get any where and rained most of the time). Lovely match between Tottenham and Bournemouth. Wish I had time to see more. I understand you been to a couple dozen EPL matches. Definitely plan to attend more in the future.

    Awesome.  I am jealous.

    peace_5

     
    gotime
    gotime
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2907
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2024 - 5:53 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Just checking back to see if the animal shelter is going to get their 1k or not. Apparently, not from DCBETS4LF So I will do it for him.  In his honor, but I will specify he is a douchebag also.

    You are a good person with a great heart. Win, Lose or draw good people always step up to the plate and swing for the fence to do thier best for the cause that inspires them. For me it is Veterans. For others it could be well anything. My point is that if a person does not have financial resources, they can donate time or organize a food drive etc. 

    The O.P. could have been honest and stated I will donate 40 hours of my time to a rescue shelter as I do not have $ at this point in time. This to me has ended up being a really good thread. There are so many great people on Covers. My hope is that threw your generosity others will come to realize life is short. Help out all in need.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Just checking back to see if the animal shelter is going to get their 1k or not. Apparently, not from DCBETS4LF So I will do it for him.  In his honor, but I will specify he is a douchebag also.

    You are a good person with a great heart. Win, Lose or draw good people always step up to the plate and swing for the fence to do thier best for the cause that inspires them. For me it is Veterans. For others it could be well anything. My point is that if a person does not have financial resources, they can donate time or organize a food drive etc. 

    The O.P. could have been honest and stated I will donate 40 hours of my time to a rescue shelter as I do not have $ at this point in time. This to me has ended up being a really good thread. There are so many great people on Covers. My hope is that threw your generosity others will come to realize life is short. Help out all in need.

     

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2024 - 8:19 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf:

    @vanzack  I’ll gladly post my winnings. If you show what you bet and your winnings. I never said I was the king, unlike you, the covers forum know it all. I’ll show you mine if you show yours
    Coward 

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf:

    @vanzack  I’ll gladly post my winnings. If you show what you bet and your winnings. I never said I was the king, unlike you, the covers forum know it all. I’ll show you mine if you show yours
    Coward 

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2024 - 8:34 PM ET #45

    @dcbets4lf

    What's up buttercup? Which aliases have you been busy posting under over the past 24hrs?

    I suppose your best option would be to lay low for a while with this account until things blow over,,,you really took a beating in this thread.

    See you back in about a week?

    BOL peace clover

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @dcbets4lf

    What's up buttercup? Which aliases have you been busy posting under over the past 24hrs?

    I suppose your best option would be to lay low for a while with this account until things blow over,,,you really took a beating in this thread.

    See you back in about a week?

    BOL peace clover

     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26758
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2024 - 7:12 AM ET #46

    @packersbackers

     an_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @packersbackers

     an_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2024 - 1:11 PM ET #47

    surprisedan_popcorn

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    surprisedan_popcorn

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37800
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2024 - 1:22 PM ET #48

    @vanzack

    peace_5 back at work today. Still waiting for the OP to return. A little bumping an_popcorn

    Reply

    @vanzack

    peace_5 back at work today. Still waiting for the OP to return. A little bumping an_popcorn

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37800
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2024 - 1:05 PM ET #49

    Bumpty bump bump an_popcorn

    Reply

    Bumpty bump bump an_popcorn

     
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2024 - 11:22 AM ET #50

    Obviously....  DCBETS4LF as an alias is burned now.  Gotta just use the other aliases for posting from now on.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Obviously....  DCBETS4LF as an alias is burned now.  Gotta just use the other aliases for posting from now on.

    peace_5

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,517
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
    • Monday 10/05/2026 637
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,385
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,547
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.