Early Odds at The Wynn:
Alabama -9 vs. Notre Dame
You have an entire month to bet up the Alabama line before I slam the Notre Dame ML.
Come on folks you can do it. ![]()
I agree and I'm with you on this!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
Early Odds at The Wynn:
Alabama -9 vs. Notre Dame
You have an entire month to bet up the Alabama line before I slam the Notre Dame ML.
Come on folks you can do it. ![]()
I agree and I'm with you on this!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
Early Odds at The Wynn:
Alabama -9 vs. Notre Dame
You have an entire month to bet up the Alabama line before I slam the Notre Dame ML.
Come on folks you can do it. ![]()
I agree and I'm with you on this!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
As much as you might not want to hear it Notre Dame is playing for the National Championship this year.
Destiny is calling this team as this Pitt game was their mulligan and found a way to survive.
Bama vs. Notre Dame - sorry folks but mark my words
As much as you might not want to hear it Notre Dame is playing for the National Championship this year.
Destiny is calling this team as this Pitt game was their mulligan and found a way to survive.
Bama vs. Notre Dame - sorry folks but mark my words
did the Giants look like they could beat NE 5 years ago?
did the Giants look like they could be GB a year ago?
did the Cards look like they could beat the Phils a year ago?
this Ala team is not last year's...they are very beatable and ND does not Saban's feed on...ND is a very live team here...see their Okla game for references...
did the Giants look like they could beat NE 5 years ago?
did the Giants look like they could be GB a year ago?
did the Cards look like they could beat the Phils a year ago?
this Ala team is not last year's...they are very beatable and ND does not Saban's feed on...ND is a very live team here...see their Okla game for references...
did the Giants look like they could beat NE 5 years ago?
did the Giants look like they could be GB a year ago?
did the Cards look like they could beat the Phils a year ago?
this Ala team is not last year's...they are very beatable and ND does not Saban's feed on...ND is a very live team here...see their Okla game for references...
did the Giants look like they could beat NE 5 years ago?
did the Giants look like they could be GB a year ago?
did the Cards look like they could beat the Phils a year ago?
this Ala team is not last year's...they are very beatable and ND does not Saban's feed on...ND is a very live team here...see their Okla game for references...
That wasn't a shock Bama blew the game against LSU the first time around. ![]()
That wasn't a shock Bama blew the game against LSU the first time around. ![]()
