+15, +11.5. Through some key nos, obviously more significant in the KC Chief League. What bs. Black eye for NFL. Do they even care? Personally, had enough of them, TS, and the Kelces. Oversaturation. As Sat ratings were down. Could see Wash winning.. Good luck to all tonight.
ND/ Wash teaser
Shows what a $22 mil NIL investment will do for you. Wonder what the ROI will be? Hell of a coaching job by Day and staff to bring em back from THE debacle. What a powerful redemption,finally,for him.
Shows what a $22 mil NIL investment will do for you. Wonder what the ROI will be? Hell of a coaching job by Day and staff to bring em back from THE debacle. What a powerful redemption,finally,for him.
So,now,I've got the better,more mobile QB, who threw for 5 tds agst them last mtg,and I'm getting more than a two score cushion. With one of the best defensive minds in Quinn. Who will somehow scheme , hopefully, how to slow Barkley down ...some. Could be a shootout and I like my margin of error. A team playing with tremendous momentum and confidence.
So,now,I've got the better,more mobile QB, who threw for 5 tds agst them last mtg,and I'm getting more than a two score cushion. With one of the best defensive minds in Quinn. Who will somehow scheme , hopefully, how to slow Barkley down ...some. Could be a shootout and I like my margin of error. A team playing with tremendous momentum and confidence.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,247
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 204
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,991
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,100
- Cleveland Bettors 2,557
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,114
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,919
- Happening just recently . . . 36,842
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
