I take it everyone is as excited and ecstatic for some college football action as I am. The next 13 Saturdays are going to be the most wonderful time of the year (all due respect to Santa Claus, the man the myth the legend).
I also trust that most of us are in survivor pools of some sort. Whether it be one team per week or five, ATS or SU, record or elimination style, there will be no shortage of pools with BIG money on the line.
My dilemma: I ALWAYS have difficulty finding anyone who has a solid college survivor pool. Sadly, although I love the NFL and always will (Go Browns!) it seems the general public can't find the same appreciation for college football.
With that being said....the best way to get something done right, is to do it yourself! So who in here is interested in an NCAAF survivor pool? Pick 10 teams every week, SU, with the rule that after you choose a team once, you cannot choose them again the remainder of the season. 10 teams × 13 weeks = 130 teams, which conveniently covers the entire FBS!
If we get enough interest I can get this thing going ASAP.
Stay winning, my friends
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
GOOD AFTERNOON, FELLOW DEGENERATES!
I take it everyone is as excited and ecstatic for some college football action as I am. The next 13 Saturdays are going to be the most wonderful time of the year (all due respect to Santa Claus, the man the myth the legend).
I also trust that most of us are in survivor pools of some sort. Whether it be one team per week or five, ATS or SU, record or elimination style, there will be no shortage of pools with BIG money on the line.
My dilemma: I ALWAYS have difficulty finding anyone who has a solid college survivor pool. Sadly, although I love the NFL and always will (Go Browns!) it seems the general public can't find the same appreciation for college football.
With that being said....the best way to get something done right, is to do it yourself! So who in here is interested in an NCAAF survivor pool? Pick 10 teams every week, SU, with the rule that after you choose a team once, you cannot choose them again the remainder of the season. 10 teams × 13 weeks = 130 teams, which conveniently covers the entire FBS!
If we get enough interest I can get this thing going ASAP.