Could care less if people think I'm soft about this but I'm heartbroken for Marcus Lattimore. I'm a die hard LSU fan but this kid is a stud and a respected guy off the field. Just an awful injury. Mad emotional. Great sportsmanship by both teams after the injury. Respect to the gamecocks and hopefully a speedy recovery by Lattimore
Lattimore
Could care less if people think I'm soft about this but I'm heartbroken for Marcus Lattimore. I'm a die hard LSU fan but this kid is a stud and a respected guy off the field. Just an awful injury. Mad emotional. Great sportsmanship by both teams after the injury. Respect to the gamecocks and hopefully a speedy recovery by Lattimore
This was one the most Horrendous knee injuries I"ve ever witnessed.. Nothing soft about feeling the way you do..Absolutely feel horrible for this kid! Vey emotional.
If any body remembers the 1994 Napolean McCallum (Raiders) injury vs 49ers on MNF... This ranks up there with that.
Warning: Do not watch if you are squemish
This was one the most Horrendous knee injuries I"ve ever witnessed.. Nothing soft about feeling the way you do..Absolutely feel horrible for this kid! Vey emotional.
If any body remembers the 1994 Napolean McCallum (Raiders) injury vs 49ers on MNF... This ranks up there with that.
Warning: Do not watch if you are squemish
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,250
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,580
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,122
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,981
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
