Well we just need 10 more minutes of game time hopefully we can do that. I'm hoping if there was a storm system headed right to the stadium we would have heard something on the broadcast.
Well we just need 10 more minutes of game time hopefully we can do that. I'm hoping if there was a storm system headed right to the stadium we would have heard something on the broadcast.
what the fuck was that shit the last 3 offensive plays for okie state! what the fuck was that! then a fuckin' pont with a chance to go inside the 20 goes for a touchback! man this is horseshit
what the fuck was that shit the last 3 offensive plays for okie state! what the fuck was that! then a fuckin' pont with a chance to go inside the 20 goes for a touchback! man this is horseshit
I'm not feeling good about my -7.5. It's my fault for picking that over the TT but still sucks. There's obviously still a chance they get a TD this quarter and Tulsa doesn't, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
I'm not feeling good about my -7.5. It's my fault for picking that over the TT but still sucks. There's obviously still a chance they get a TD this quarter and Tulsa doesn't, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
I'm not feeling good about my -7.5. It's my fault for picking that over the TT but still sucks. There's obviously still a chance they get a TD this quarter and Tulsa doesn't, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
I feel ya man... When they scored 14-0 in the 3rd I was bout too go too bed then a bunch of BS happend!
Quote Originally Posted by crblahblah:
I'm not feeling good about my -7.5. It's my fault for picking that over the TT but still sucks. There's obviously still a chance they get a TD this quarter and Tulsa doesn't, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
I feel ya man... When they scored 14-0 in the 3rd I was bout too go too bed then a bunch of BS happend!