Congrats on whats looking like your over. Gonna be in my boat soon, my bet hit (OSU over 40 TT) now just waiting to make sure 55 minutes of this game are finished. Radar looking clear so maybe I should just head to bed.
Quote Originally Posted by jmitseff:
get this over on this drive
Congrats on whats looking like your over. Gonna be in my boat soon, my bet hit (OSU over 40 TT) now just waiting to make sure 55 minutes of this game are finished. Radar looking clear so maybe I should just head to bed.
Congrats on whats looking like your over. Gonna be in my boat soon, my bet hit (OSU over 40 TT) now just waiting to make sure 55 minutes of this game are finished. Radar looking clear so maybe I should just head to bed.
now lets run some clock
Quote Originally Posted by footballfanstan:
Congrats on whats looking like your over. Gonna be in my boat soon, my bet hit (OSU over 40 TT) now just waiting to make sure 55 minutes of this game are finished. Radar looking clear so maybe I should just head to bed.