Not a horrible start by the terps
I AM HUGE (17-9 YTD 65%) WEEK 6 PICKS AND ANALYSIS
Posted:
#33
If someone had told me that Ohio was gonna score 42 points, I would have been sure that they would have covered. So much for smart handicapping...sometimes it's very good to be lucky. The Golden Showers cover... UNC was a belly laugher of epic proportions but I have no idea what happened to RICE...2 - 1 on the week so far
If someone had told me that Ohio was gonna score 42 points, I would have been sure that they would have covered. So much for smart handicapping...sometimes it's very good to be lucky. The Golden Showers cover... UNC was a belly laugher of epic proportions but I have no idea what happened to RICE...2 - 1 on the week so far
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,608
- Sunday 09/27/2026 497
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
- Sunday 3,112
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,894
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,502
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,723
- NFL Sunday 6,994
- Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,101
- King of Covers Winner List 12,239
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
