Cover's you are a joke. You blatantly discriminate. I talked to Kwells and she told me what she has been going thru with you all. You started this avatar shit with no rules and you say case by case basis but obviously you don't do what you say. There are plenty of avatars that are worst than hers. This is a sports forum so people can share their information. If someone doesn't like the avatars don't go to the individuals page. I can personally tell you this. You will never see her on this site again or me either.
In the words of a good friend(just check Kwells page out)
TO HELL WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What in the hell?? REHAB!!
Cover's you are a joke. You blatantly discriminate. I talked to Kwells and she told me what she has been going thru with you all. You started this avatar shit with no rules and you say case by case basis but obviously you don't do what you say. There are plenty of avatars that are worst than hers. This is a sports forum so people can share their information. If someone doesn't like the avatars don't go to the individuals page. I can personally tell you this. You will never see her on this site again or me either.
In the words of a good friend(just check Kwells page out)
TO HELL WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't come on this site much because I have no use for the moderators. I do enjoy seeing who a few of the better cappers like. I always enjoyed seeing kwells and what do I find. She is in rehab.
HEY MODS..............
GO STICK A DILDO UP YOUR FUCKING FAT ASSES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HOMOSEXUAL DICKHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't come on this site much because I have no use for the moderators. I do enjoy seeing who a few of the better cappers like. I always enjoyed seeing kwells and what do I find. She is in rehab.
HEY MODS..............
GO STICK A DILDO UP YOUR FUCKING FAT ASSES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes I have to agree there are pictures that are in the same class as hers,and nothing is said or done,Ill will admit the one with her laying down might have been little over the top,but all others were fine based on others.
She also has solid picks,so are you going to answer why her??
yes I have to agree there are pictures that are in the same class as hers,and nothing is said or done,Ill will admit the one with her laying down might have been little over the top,but all others were fine based on others.
She also has solid picks,so are you going to answer why her??