Leaning TROJANS
LEANING Yellow Jackets
Toledo is always a decent team...lived there 52 yrs.. and when they go on road early in year to play big teams they do well.....went to Illinois lost 30-28 could have won....few years back did beat Miss st as big dogs...before that should have beaten N.Dame on the road but lost in last minute....they travel. We'll early playing bigger conf's. .look it up. Except when playing Ohio st...lol
Toledo is always a decent team...lived there 52 yrs.. and when they go on road early in year to play big teams they do well.....went to Illinois lost 30-28 could have won....few years back did beat Miss st as big dogs...before that should have beaten N.Dame on the road but lost in last minute....they travel. We'll early playing bigger conf's. .look it up. Except when playing Ohio st...lol
@RUM151
Yes, and I see they are getting +10 on Friday
@RUM151
Yes, and I see they are getting +10 on Friday
We are gonna find out tonight! . . . 8pm ET kickoff ....Should be very interesting. ![]()
We are gonna find out tonight! . . . 8pm ET kickoff ....Should be very interesting. ![]()
LIVE BET, 7 - 0 mid 2Q: Highest scoring half? 2nd -245 *BB@B365
LIVE BET, 7 - 0 mid 2Q: Highest scoring half? 2nd -245 *BB@B365
On Toledo +10.5 as well & my wife is an alumni of Michigan State. Of course she doesn't know because I've mastered the art of deception over the decades.
Haha, who am I kidding. She is all knowing.
Looking forward to watching Mensah tonight with the Canes.
Have a great year brother!
![]()
On Toledo +10.5 as well & my wife is an alumni of Michigan State. Of course she doesn't know because I've mastered the art of deception over the decades.
Haha, who am I kidding. She is all knowing.
Looking forward to watching Mensah tonight with the Canes.
Have a great year brother!
![]()
LIVE BET, 7 - 0 mid 2Q: Highest scoring half? 2nd -245 *BB@B365
BTW, this bet is a 3-way.... ie, a tie is a LOSS (not a push)....but in this case that can't happen if the 1H ends 7 - 0
LIVE BET, 7 - 0 mid 2Q: Highest scoring half? 2nd -245 *BB@B365
BTW, this bet is a 3-way.... ie, a tie is a LOSS (not a push)....but in this case that can't happen if the 1H ends 7 - 0
WINNER!
17 in 1H and already 28+ in 2H
WINNER!
17 in 1H and already 28+ in 2H
We are gonna find out tonight! . . . 8pm ET kickoff ....Should be very interesting.
On Toledo +10.5 as well & my wife is an alumni of Michigan State. Of course she doesn't know because I've mastered the art of deception over the decades.
Haha, who am I kidding. She is all knowing.
Looking forward to watching Mensah tonight with the Canes.
Have a great year brother!
![]()
Toledo +10.5 is a winner! ![]()
And YOU have a fine year as well! ![]()
We are gonna find out tonight! . . . 8pm ET kickoff ....Should be very interesting.
On Toledo +10.5 as well & my wife is an alumni of Michigan State. Of course she doesn't know because I've mastered the art of deception over the decades.
Haha, who am I kidding. She is all knowing.
Looking forward to watching Mensah tonight with the Canes.
Have a great year brother!
![]()
Toledo +10.5 is a winner! ![]()
And YOU have a fine year as well! ![]()
LIVE BET late 2Q, Syracuse driving leads 34 - 0: Highest scoring Q? 2nd -450 @B365
LIVE BET late 2Q, Syracuse driving leads 34 - 0: Highest scoring Q? 2nd -450 @B365
