@leventis72
![]()
@Asiangamblez
I beleive in you bro because I have been following your post for the last 2 weeks. 14 days following your post the result is very impressive, if I am right probably between 16 to 18 plays, only lost 4 games. That is outstanding result and since this sunday to yesterday, not losing yet. That is unbelievable and amazing.
I know why u posted ur plays on this forum, bec you help people winning some money. I hope you continue doing ur things and keep winning.
@Asiangamblez
I beleive in you bro because I have been following your post for the last 2 weeks. 14 days following your post the result is very impressive, if I am right probably between 16 to 18 plays, only lost 4 games. That is outstanding result and since this sunday to yesterday, not losing yet. That is unbelievable and amazing.
I know why u posted ur plays on this forum, bec you help people winning some money. I hope you continue doing ur things and keep winning.
So bookie write people letter?
![]()
They call you then find you then beat you up. That's how bookie roll but to write you a love letter,? ![]()
Don't have to fake it to kick it bra. ![]()
So bookie write people letter?
![]()
They call you then find you then beat you up. That's how bookie roll but to write you a love letter,? ![]()
Don't have to fake it to kick it bra. ![]()
@Quincy12345
There was a capper on here named "The fat italian" great picks, but for some B.s. reason all the d. Weed haters ran him off. Trust me if he posted anything at all it would get a ton of views. Asiangamblez is killing it, but eventually the idiots will run him off. Deaf ears Asian G.
@Quincy12345
There was a capper on here named "The fat italian" great picks, but for some B.s. reason all the d. Weed haters ran him off. Trust me if he posted anything at all it would get a ton of views. Asiangamblez is killing it, but eventually the idiots will run him off. Deaf ears Asian G.
dude is a straight up liar……this isn’t even close to the 1st thing he has lied about in his “LOBSTER” threads
![]()
dude is a straight up liar……this isn’t even close to the 1st thing he has lied about in his “LOBSTER” threads
![]()
Everywhere you been, you called people liar. I'm reporting you dude. You need to go back to rehab. cya![]()
Everywhere you been, you called people liar. I'm reporting you dude. You need to go back to rehab. cya![]()
Guys just beware he went broke many times in ncaa hoops last season .. he was 4 w 16 losses at one point so just be aware .. his system failed miserably in 20 games
Guys just beware he went broke many times in ncaa hoops last season .. he was 4 w 16 losses at one point so just be aware .. his system failed miserably in 20 games
you are delusional if you think a bookie “wrote him a letter” saying he doesn’t want his business anymore…
you are delusional if you think a bookie “wrote him a letter” saying he doesn’t want his business anymore…
It is not necessary for someone to disparage, troll, or bash others. He didn't force anyone to follow him by putting a Gun to their head. I just made it clear that his double down system is flawed. No need to call anyone by names.
It is not necessary for someone to disparage, troll, or bash others. He didn't force anyone to follow him by putting a Gun to their head. I just made it clear that his double down system is flawed. No need to call anyone by names.
Hell no.. His bookie wrote a letter to him alright cool. First time heard this too very suprised. Maybe he works for bookie.
Hell no.. His bookie wrote a letter to him alright cool. First time heard this too very suprised. Maybe he works for bookie.
i only post my play
the money is your
win or lose is your
why I have to lies about
the book write me a letter for
ur people are a pick
er
i only post my play
the money is your
win or lose is your
why I have to lies about
the book write me a letter for
ur people are a pick
er
