Bowling Green Wins Outright
YOU GOTTA BE THE BIGGEST AH ON THIS BOARD ...TO GIVE SOMEONE THE BUSINESS ABOUT A SPELLING ERROR
and you don't like my cap lock either ??go f yourself and the horse you came in on
Once again fucktard...it's not spelling...it's grammar. If you don't know the difference between the two...you have bigger problems than you realize. Now, run along and go play with your coloring books.
YOU GOTTA BE THE BIGGEST AH ON THIS BOARD ...TO GIVE SOMEONE THE BUSINESS ABOUT A SPELLING ERROR
and you don't like my cap lock either ??go f yourself and the horse you came in on
Once again fucktard...it's not spelling...it's grammar. If you don't know the difference between the two...you have bigger problems than you realize. Now, run along and go play with your coloring books.
I spelled a word wrong you butt f----.....go back into your hole until I call you out again
Can I come out of my hole yet? Pretty please?
I spelled a word wrong you butt f----.....go back into your hole until I call you out again
Can I come out of my hole yet? Pretty please?
and fyi moron I have a keyboard where most of the letters and numbers are worn away so if I make an error SUE ME
WOW...you are a much bigger tool than anyone ever thought. You didn't make a spelling error...you blatantly didn't know the correct word to use you fuckhole. For the 3rd time....grammar vs spelling. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
and fyi moron I have a keyboard where most of the letters and numbers are worn away so if I make an error SUE ME
WOW...you are a much bigger tool than anyone ever thought. You didn't make a spelling error...you blatantly didn't know the correct word to use you fuckhole. For the 3rd time....grammar vs spelling. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I SPELLED THE CORRECT WORD ,,,,,,INCORRECTLY ...YOU call it grammar I call it spelling ...you really want to continue this bs over that ? I'm game
I'm sorry that you are so stupid. Blame your mother or yourself....just not me. Great avatar picture btw....very creative. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I SPELLED THE CORRECT WORD ,,,,,,INCORRECTLY ...YOU call it grammar I call it spelling ...you really want to continue this bs over that ? I'm game
I'm sorry that you are so stupid. Blame your mother or yourself....just not me. Great avatar picture btw....very creative. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
NIU and over for 2nd half.
NIU and over for 2nd half.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,486
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,711
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,374
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,264
- Monday 10/05/2026 526
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,528
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,022
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
