Frankly,view this line as off. Connelly does also. Bama body of work quite impressive,esp Fr QB. Serious ,thorough azz whooping of the cowbells. UGA injury concerns,esp at WR. Succinctly,giving me Bama,at home,w very impressive start, dynamic dual threat QB, and pts looks like v good speculation to me. Moreover,KS record vs not too hot. Am UGA grad btw. Value,not heart. Rock on.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Frankly,view this line as off. Connelly does also. Bama body of work quite impressive,esp Fr QB. Serious ,thorough azz whooping of the cowbells. UGA injury concerns,esp at WR. Succinctly,giving me Bama,at home,w very impressive start, dynamic dual threat QB, and pts looks like v good speculation to me. Moreover,KS record vs not too hot. Am UGA grad btw. Value,not heart. Rock on.
Furthermore, Sagarin got Bama #1 at 95 PR and 9th SOS. UGA...93 yet 86th sos! Willing to wager that will make a difference. Thinking this has above avg probability of a W. That's all I ask. Value and edge .
Furthermore, Sagarin got Bama #1 at 95 PR and 9th SOS. UGA...93 yet 86th sos! Willing to wager that will make a difference. Thinking this has above avg probability of a W. That's all I ask. Value and edge .
Sagarin is off his game the past 5 yrs frankly and I had to leave his perspective and go to using ESPN SP+ and its worked out decently for this statistical-feel bet hack.....
I am on Georgia based on quite a few facts in their favour no matter how good Alabama has looked..... on offense....but what is the highest rated defense they have faced and what is Georgia's rank? Also, what is the highest rank of offense they have faced and what is Georgia's?
I didn't mention that Georgia lost last year to Alabama with a rebuilt team and then got them good by the end of the season....this year Kirby has 15 returning starters and Alabama with only 5. That will matter when the light shines brightest and the pressure builds late in the game
I am pulling for DeBoer in my heart...like the guy and has taken enough abuse but I bet with my analytical mind and bank account and every factor to me lined up to say Georgia is great getting +1.5 so I took it. I was prepared to take Alabama +3 or for sure +3.5
GL...will be watching the game with
Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
Sagarin is off his game the past 5 yrs frankly and I had to leave his perspective and go to using ESPN SP+ and its worked out decently for this statistical-feel bet hack.....
I am on Georgia based on quite a few facts in their favour no matter how good Alabama has looked..... on offense....but what is the highest rated defense they have faced and what is Georgia's rank? Also, what is the highest rank of offense they have faced and what is Georgia's?
I didn't mention that Georgia lost last year to Alabama with a rebuilt team and then got them good by the end of the season....this year Kirby has 15 returning starters and Alabama with only 5. That will matter when the light shines brightest and the pressure builds late in the game
I am pulling for DeBoer in my heart...like the guy and has taken enough abuse but I bet with my analytical mind and bank account and every factor to me lined up to say Georgia is great getting +1.5 so I took it. I was prepared to take Alabama +3 or for sure +3.5
Circa took a lot of Bama money. Guys there all had Bama favd too from what I read. Lots of momo for Bama . Significant variance vs Connelly number and mkt open. Be that as it may. Who knows....
Circa took a lot of Bama money. Guys there all had Bama favd too from what I read. Lots of momo for Bama . Significant variance vs Connelly number and mkt open. Be that as it may. Who knows....
Excuse me,I am mistaken. Connelly comment is flat out wrong. Has UGA five pts higher. Must have been something else I saw. Nonetheless, flip that coin.
Excuse me,I am mistaken. Connelly comment is flat out wrong. Has UGA five pts higher. Must have been something else I saw. Nonetheless, flip that coin.
A bitch when u can't sleep. Reflecting, how can one put any credence in eg, Connelly's rankings when you look at who UGA has played so far. The weakest schedule in the SEC . ??. Thus,imo, all their lofty stats r meaningless. To have him rank them as best in the country? As we r seeing in the polls et all, a lot of this is highly questionable. And subjective. Personally, I will take Bama s body of work, performance so far. Could b dead wrong. Won't be the first time. Just one wager among many forthcoming. Let my perceived edge play out over a large enough sample size .
A bitch when u can't sleep. Reflecting, how can one put any credence in eg, Connelly's rankings when you look at who UGA has played so far. The weakest schedule in the SEC . ??. Thus,imo, all their lofty stats r meaningless. To have him rank them as best in the country? As we r seeing in the polls et all, a lot of this is highly questionable. And subjective. Personally, I will take Bama s body of work, performance so far. Could b dead wrong. Won't be the first time. Just one wager among many forthcoming. Let my perceived edge play out over a large enough sample size .
Bama 48%. Quite an early line,flow move in Ala favor. And this ain't Billy Bob and Homer in Cutberth. Stastically significant? Who knows.Early is typically sharp(er).
Bama 48%. Quite an early line,flow move in Ala favor. And this ain't Billy Bob and Homer in Cutberth. Stastically significant? Who knows.Early is typically sharp(er).