@Xdresser
yea mick. you nailed it. cheers
I appreciate the kind words X!!
It’s all about beating the man and winning some $!
I don’t post plays but try to find hot cappers and good dudes!!
Best of luck to you mate!!
Keep posting plays, you’re good at it!!
Cheers!!
![]()
I appreciate the kind words X!!
It’s all about beating the man and winning some $!
I don’t post plays but try to find hot cappers and good dudes!!
Best of luck to you mate!!
Keep posting plays, you’re good at it!!
Cheers!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Quaffer
i told you. big west is fucked. its total commitment. but thanks to you i put a hundski on the guachos. reach out if you wanna do a big west bet. ill talk you down. cheers mate
@Quaffer
i told you. big west is fucked. its total commitment. but thanks to you i put a hundski on the guachos. reach out if you wanna do a big west bet. ill talk you down. cheers mate
