• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    WSP 👑- today’s plays

    12 Next Last»
    WidespreadPanic
    River_fish
    chicubs09
    UglyKidJoe
    PDiddyDD
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2290
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    WidespreadPanic
    WidespreadPanic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2025
    Posts: 268
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 2:10 PM ET #1

    NBA is where I am the greatest capper in the history of earth.   Sorry for the Oregon loss.  I’m not as good at college but I am taking these games tonight 

     

    Penn State -4.5

    GA Tech over 148.5

    Utah State -9.5  

    all same amounts 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    NBA is where I am the greatest capper in the history of earth.   Sorry for the Oregon loss.  I’m not as good at college but I am taking these games tonight 

     

    Penn State -4.5

    GA Tech over 148.5

    Utah State -9.5  

    all same amounts 

     
    River_fish
    River_fish
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2294
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 2:31 PM ET #2

    Maybe you should have put a disclaimer on your bet last night. It wasn't even close best capper in the world.

    Reply

    Maybe you should have put a disclaimer on your bet last night. It wasn't even close best capper in the world.

     
    chicubs09
    chicubs09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5256
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 2:38 PM ET #3

    @WidespreadPanic

     Bol I was already on penn st and will play the other 2. Looking forward to your nba plays when they resume.peace_5clover

    Reply

    @WidespreadPanic

     Bol I was already on penn st and will play the other 2. Looking forward to your nba plays when they resume.peace_5clover

     
    UglyKidJoe
    UglyKidJoe
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 22110
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 3:35 PM ET #4

    @WidespreadPanic

     

    I am the worst capper in the history of earth but I consider other's picks and my bankroll is growing. Let's get some winners because I can barely afford gas for my Rolls.

    Reply

    @WidespreadPanic

     

    I am the worst capper in the history of earth but I consider other's picks and my bankroll is growing. Let's get some winners because I can barely afford gas for my Rolls.

     
    UglyKidJoe
    UglyKidJoe
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 22110
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 3:40 PM ET #5

    clover  clover  clover

    Reply

    clover  clover  clover

     
    PDiddyDD
    PDiddyDD
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 940
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 5:14 PM ET #6

    Widespread Mother F*cking Panic! Love it!

    Reply

    Widespread Mother F*cking Panic! Love it!

     
    Skunk702
    Skunk702
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 5:52 PM ET #7

    @River_fish

     Why do you asshats spout this crap?  It's gambling and if ya can't handle losing, this ain't for you. PLUS, you're blindly following someone else, shouldn't you already understand the risks?  People like you have hurt this forum and a lot of really good cappers refuse to post here due to asshats like you.  

    Reply

    @River_fish

     Why do you asshats spout this crap?  It's gambling and if ya can't handle losing, this ain't for you. PLUS, you're blindly following someone else, shouldn't you already understand the risks?  People like you have hurt this forum and a lot of really good cappers refuse to post here due to asshats like you.  

     
    The_Land17
    The_Land17
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 4406
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 5:54 PM ET #8

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8326
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 5:59 PM ET #9

    @Skunk702

     Cause they FN suck and can't / lazy to research own plays. This forum is not a bragging rights forum. He tailed blind , lost and now bashing op. A special type of stupid he is 

    Reply

    @Skunk702

     Cause they FN suck and can't / lazy to research own plays. This forum is not a bragging rights forum. He tailed blind , lost and now bashing op. A special type of stupid he is 

     
    Brooklyncapper
    Brooklyncapper
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 27366
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 6:14 PM ET #10

    @beats723

     No one should ever call themselves the best anything. We are all here

    to support each other and help each other win. Leave that arrogant

    bs outside. Florida man is a great example of being successful and

    carrying yourself with Grace.

    Success is never final, failure is never fatal, and it's the courage that counts.
    Reply

    @beats723

     No one should ever call themselves the best anything. We are all here

    to support each other and help each other win. Leave that arrogant

    bs outside. Florida man is a great example of being successful and

    carrying yourself with Grace.

     
    UglyKidJoe
    UglyKidJoe
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 22110
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 6:38 PM ET #11

    No need to panic everybody, there are plenty of games left.  Now excuse me I need to ride my bicycle to the ATM.

    Reply

    No need to panic everybody, there are plenty of games left.  Now excuse me I need to ride my bicycle to the ATM.

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8326
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 6:39 PM ET #12

    @Brooklyncapper

     I hear ya . The trolling does get me bothered at times..I have a habit of going after dumbass comments. I do need to consider tho if user states things like guaranteed win , lock , bet the house comments will be firing after a loss. College is brutal. Look at fizzle he'll have a day hit 5-1 folk thanking him next day goes 1-5 same folk bash. It's weird but yes if everyone was respectful the forum would be like it used to be . Bolta clover

    Reply

    @Brooklyncapper

     I hear ya . The trolling does get me bothered at times..I have a habit of going after dumbass comments. I do need to consider tho if user states things like guaranteed win , lock , bet the house comments will be firing after a loss. College is brutal. Look at fizzle he'll have a day hit 5-1 folk thanking him next day goes 1-5 same folk bash. It's weird but yes if everyone was respectful the forum would be like it used to be . Bolta clover

     
    Muck2Profit
    Muck2Profit
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2024
    Posts: 192
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 6:40 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by UglyKidJoe:

    No need to panic everybody, there are plenty of games left.  Now excuse me I need to ride my bicycle to the ATM.
    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by UglyKidJoe:

    No need to panic everybody, there are plenty of games left.  Now excuse me I need to ride my bicycle to the ATM.
    an_roll_laugh

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171565
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 6:40 PM ET #14

    @UglyKidJoean_roll_laugh

     

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    @UglyKidJoean_roll_laugh

     

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8326
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 6:42 PM ET #15

    @UglyKidJoe

     Lmao 

    Reply

    @UglyKidJoe

     Lmao 

     
    WidespreadPanic
    WidespreadPanic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2025
    Posts: 268
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 1:03 AM ET #16

    @WidespreadPanic

     
    Ok, the 2 game losing streak is over.  
    2-1 tonight.   17-4 on the season.  But don’t go large unless it’s my NBA picks.    I gave you 10 in a row there.   What’s it 10-1 on the NBA page?   They don’t call me the best in the world for nuthin.  

    enjoy the wind tonight fellas… I picked up right under five figures. Tomorrow I’ve got a fucking gigantic play.    I’ll crush your Bookie again this weekend.    Deuces  

    Reply

    @WidespreadPanic

     
    Ok, the 2 game losing streak is over.  
    2-1 tonight.   17-4 on the season.  But don’t go large unless it’s my NBA picks.    I gave you 10 in a row there.   What’s it 10-1 on the NBA page?   They don’t call me the best in the world for nuthin.  

    enjoy the wind tonight fellas… I picked up right under five figures. Tomorrow I’ve got a fucking gigantic play.    I’ll crush your Bookie again this weekend.    Deuces  

     
    WidespreadPanic
    WidespreadPanic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2025
    Posts: 268
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 1:04 AM ET #17

    @UglyKidJoe

     You have a Rolls also?    Why are you batting if you can’t put gas in your car?

    Reply

    @UglyKidJoe

     You have a Rolls also?    Why are you batting if you can’t put gas in your car?

     
    WidespreadPanic
    WidespreadPanic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2025
    Posts: 268
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 1:05 AM ET #18

    @PDiddyDD

     You know this!   Haha hope all is well. 

    Reply

    @PDiddyDD

     You know this!   Haha hope all is well. 

     
    WidespreadPanic
    WidespreadPanic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2025
    Posts: 268
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 1:07 AM ET #19

    OK guys… I’ve bragged about NBA and I gave you 10 in a row to open up my introduction… I also told you that I fucking crushed tennis and hockey.  I’m gonna give you four tennis plays tonight. Play every fucking one of them      I don’t know if I should post them in here. I’m gonna see if there’s a tennis option. If not, I’ll post them here in five minutes    these matches start at 2 AM Eastern time    tell you what  since there’s so many negative people… If I go 2–2  I won’t post anymore.     it’s not gonna happen though   

    Reply

    OK guys… I’ve bragged about NBA and I gave you 10 in a row to open up my introduction… I also told you that I fucking crushed tennis and hockey.  I’m gonna give you four tennis plays tonight. Play every fucking one of them      I don’t know if I should post them in here. I’m gonna see if there’s a tennis option. If not, I’ll post them here in five minutes    these matches start at 2 AM Eastern time    tell you what  since there’s so many negative people… If I go 2–2  I won’t post anymore.     it’s not gonna happen though   

     
    WidespreadPanic
    WidespreadPanic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2025
    Posts: 268
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 3:13 PM ET #20

    @Brooklyncapper

     Dude, if you don’t like the verbiage but obviously like to make money off the picks, why don’t you just read the picks and say nothing.   I don’t give 2 shits if you don’t like arrogance.   It’s not arrogance if it’s true.   Who else comes in here and goes 13-1 and 22-5 overall while continuing to feed you picks anonymously?  It benefits me fuggin ZERO to give you picks.   Got it?  So if you don’t wanna read my posts, don’t.   But don’t bite the hand that feeds you or the best capper to enter this site will fucking leave.   

    Reply

    @Brooklyncapper

     Dude, if you don’t like the verbiage but obviously like to make money off the picks, why don’t you just read the picks and say nothing.   I don’t give 2 shits if you don’t like arrogance.   It’s not arrogance if it’s true.   Who else comes in here and goes 13-1 and 22-5 overall while continuing to feed you picks anonymously?  It benefits me fuggin ZERO to give you picks.   Got it?  So if you don’t wanna read my posts, don’t.   But don’t bite the hand that feeds you or the best capper to enter this site will fucking leave.   

     
    WidespreadPanic
    WidespreadPanic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2025
    Posts: 268
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 3:15 PM ET #21

    @beats723

     what did they lose?   I went 2-1 on these 3.   Then went 4-0 on my tennis picks I gave out last night.    Who is complaining about the PSU loss?  Shit is unreal isn’t it?

    Reply

    @beats723

     what did they lose?   I went 2-1 on these 3.   Then went 4-0 on my tennis picks I gave out last night.    Who is complaining about the PSU loss?  Shit is unreal isn’t it?

     
    WidespreadPanic
    WidespreadPanic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2025
    Posts: 268
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 3:16 PM ET #22

    @UglyKidJoe

     Why the fuck did you have to go back to the ATM?  You went 2-1.   if you’re playing these at 1100 a game, you made $900.   

    Reply

    @UglyKidJoe

     Why the fuck did you have to go back to the ATM?  You went 2-1.   if you’re playing these at 1100 a game, you made $900.   

     
    twill23
    twill23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1029
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 3:24 PM ET #23

    Wsp this is covers.  Damn if you do and damn if you don't. Just do your thing ignore any negativity peace_5

    Reply

    Wsp this is covers.  Damn if you do and damn if you don't. Just do your thing ignore any negativity peace_5

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8326
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 3:39 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by WidespreadPanic:

    @beats723  what did they lose?   I went 2-1 on these 3.   Then went 4-0 on my tennis picks I gave out last night.    Who is complaining about the PSU loss?  Shit is unreal isn’t it?

    Yup. That's why I made the comment about dude trolling you after 1 play. Unfortunately I'd say 70% of the forum.appreciate post and the other 30% have no life sitting here trolling users. It's pathetic. You can go 6-1 and there will always be 1 dumbazz that makes comment on the one loss. As if a user post on here they believe every play should be a winner. It's pathetic. I've seen so many good folk chased off from not dealing with the nonsense. Part of the reason I don't post plays. I'll chime in here n there on plays I'm on but not dealing with these lunchbox kids in moms basement. It's very simple to just move on. They come in herds when they see things posted like " lock, guarantee, winner, ect ect" best of luck NBA kicker in I'm waiting a day or two as these guys still prob tipsy from whatever tropical island they were on lol 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WidespreadPanic:

    @beats723  what did they lose?   I went 2-1 on these 3.   Then went 4-0 on my tennis picks I gave out last night.    Who is complaining about the PSU loss?  Shit is unreal isn’t it?

    Yup. That's why I made the comment about dude trolling you after 1 play. Unfortunately I'd say 70% of the forum.appreciate post and the other 30% have no life sitting here trolling users. It's pathetic. You can go 6-1 and there will always be 1 dumbazz that makes comment on the one loss. As if a user post on here they believe every play should be a winner. It's pathetic. I've seen so many good folk chased off from not dealing with the nonsense. Part of the reason I don't post plays. I'll chime in here n there on plays I'm on but not dealing with these lunchbox kids in moms basement. It's very simple to just move on. They come in herds when they see things posted like " lock, guarantee, winner, ect ect" best of luck NBA kicker in I'm waiting a day or two as these guys still prob tipsy from whatever tropical island they were on lol 

     
     
    Brooklyncapper
    Brooklyncapper
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 27366
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 3:53 PM ET #25

    @WidespreadPanic

     Alot of people have had runs like that on this site including myself. I had a 29-3 run in soccer and some big baseball runs. I took a ton of $hit on here trust me. Ive also tailed a ton of great runs. 

    Thank you for the tennis plays though peace_5

    Success is never final, failure is never fatal, and it's the courage that counts.
    Reply

    @WidespreadPanic

     Alot of people have had runs like that on this site including myself. I had a 29-3 run in soccer and some big baseball runs. I took a ton of $hit on here trust me. Ive also tailed a ton of great runs. 

    Thank you for the tennis plays though peace_5

    All Forums | College Basketball
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,352
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,875
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 834
    • PART DEUX 145
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,213
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,199
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.