• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Wednesday Hoops

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    nropp11
    Dosan23
    raems
    Dolphan
    sportsanalyst
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 13531
    Posts: 71
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 2:42 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by ZonaCats:

    Gotta request takes on these games before the line forms: 

    Duke
    Pitt
    Gtown
    Wake
    Baylor
    St John's
    Penn St
    WVU
    LSU
    St Joe's
    N Iowa
    RI
    GW



    Duke - Eh. Love the over. If I had a pair of nuts, I'd go bigger on it. Best two offenses in ACC. Fastest two teams in ACC. Average defenses at best. Can't say I would pick a side. Tough to go against UNC at home, though.

    Pitt - Yah, I would point that way but leaned to the under. USF size should cause some problems offensively for them and going into this style isn't the greatest of things coming off a Villanova team that can't defend. Can't see either team running. Should be a game with a ton of stall.

    Georgetown - No thoughts. Syracuse isn't the typical zone that allows you to shoot three's on the arc with ease, but I would probably point Gtown there.

    Wake - No Thanks. Not sure how they score.

    Baylor - Definitely.

    St. John's - Would point that direction.

    Penn State - No Thanks. Although that lookahead is large for MSU (but if Penn State plays zone then matter of shots falling). Much easier to lookahead when you have to focus and work for a shot. Don't really have to do that with PSU zone.

    WVU - I want no part of Notre Dame's burn. On or against. Just takes teams completely away from what they want to do.

    LSU - Possibly. Vandy sandwich game, but I can't depend on them to score with Vandy in an up and down game. And I can't go against Vandy at home (but I will probably play Vandy Saturday hoping to catch more than a possession).

    St. Joe's - I love STL. Just not in this spot. Tough game, and should be a good one.

    Northern Iowa - Yah, big lookahead for Wichita State. But here's the thing. It's a pretty big letdown for UNI as well. I think if I'm in Wichita State's shoes and I see Creighton lose last night, the adrenaline kicks in and they put on a show tonight knowing that they're a game up. Maybe not. Tough game all around.

    RI - maybe. Then I see last year's 72-45 score.

    GW - Probably a good spot. Seems as though they're back in that funk of not really caring to play any defense like they exhibited earlier in the year, though.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ZonaCats:

    Gotta request takes on these games before the line forms: 

    Duke
    Pitt
    Gtown
    Wake
    Baylor
    St John's
    Penn St
    WVU
    LSU
    St Joe's
    N Iowa
    RI
    GW



    Duke - Eh. Love the over. If I had a pair of nuts, I'd go bigger on it. Best two offenses in ACC. Fastest two teams in ACC. Average defenses at best. Can't say I would pick a side. Tough to go against UNC at home, though.

    Pitt - Yah, I would point that way but leaned to the under. USF size should cause some problems offensively for them and going into this style isn't the greatest of things coming off a Villanova team that can't defend. Can't see either team running. Should be a game with a ton of stall.

    Georgetown - No thoughts. Syracuse isn't the typical zone that allows you to shoot three's on the arc with ease, but I would probably point Gtown there.

    Wake - No Thanks. Not sure how they score.

    Baylor - Definitely.

    St. John's - Would point that direction.

    Penn State - No Thanks. Although that lookahead is large for MSU (but if Penn State plays zone then matter of shots falling). Much easier to lookahead when you have to focus and work for a shot. Don't really have to do that with PSU zone.

    WVU - I want no part of Notre Dame's burn. On or against. Just takes teams completely away from what they want to do.

    LSU - Possibly. Vandy sandwich game, but I can't depend on them to score with Vandy in an up and down game. And I can't go against Vandy at home (but I will probably play Vandy Saturday hoping to catch more than a possession).

    St. Joe's - I love STL. Just not in this spot. Tough game, and should be a good one.

    Northern Iowa - Yah, big lookahead for Wichita State. But here's the thing. It's a pretty big letdown for UNI as well. I think if I'm in Wichita State's shoes and I see Creighton lose last night, the adrenaline kicks in and they put on a show tonight knowing that they're a game up. Maybe not. Tough game all around.

    RI - maybe. Then I see last year's 72-45 score.

    GW - Probably a good spot. Seems as though they're back in that funk of not really caring to play any defense like they exhibited earlier in the year, though.
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 2:43 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWebster:

    Neil:

    I lean Baylor but am on the fence. Can you please convince me to go with my gut and take the bears tonight.

    Thanks in Advance


    This enough?

    GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWebster:

    Neil:

    I lean Baylor but am on the fence. Can you please convince me to go with my gut and take the bears tonight.

    Thanks in Advance


    This enough?

    GL
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 2:45 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by mnvikings1:

    like drake/illni state under as well...

    Drake finds itself in a tough spot right now, with arguably its best player, Ben Simons, sidelined with mono. 

    The Bulldogs didn't fare well in their first game without their star, scoring a season-low 39 points in a blowout loss to Missouri State on Saturday. Keep in mind, they had struggled in their previous game as well, putting up only 54 points in a loss at Indiana State.

    This isn't an ideal spot for the Drake offense to bounce back, as Illinois State has proven to be a tough defensive foe at home, where it allows just 56.9 points per game on 37.4% shooting. 

    I've called the Redbirds a 'flaky' team on more than one occasion this season, due to their inconsistent nature. They're coming off back-to-back solid performances offensively, although one of those came in a runaway win for Creighton one week ago tonight (we cashed with the Blue Jays in that 28-point rout). 

    It's worth noting that the Redbirds have scored over 70 points in back-to-back games, as they've yet to accomplish that feat in three consecutive contests this season.

    70 could be a key number for Illinois State in this one, at least as far as the total is concerned. 

    Note that the Redbirds have broken the 70-point barrier only once in their last four home games, and that came on Saturday against Bradley, the worst team in the Missouri Valley Conference. That contest still only reached 126 total points, as Illinois State put forth a terrific defensive effort, holding the Braves to only 48 points.

    I say that 70 points will be a key number in relation to the total, as I don't expect Drake to break 60. It's been a struggle for the Bulldogs to get into the 60s on the road in MVC play at the best of times this season. Now without Simons in the lineup, that task becomes even tougher. Note that the 'under' is 4-1-1 in Drake's six conference road games so far this season.

    The 'over' has cashed in each of the last four meetings in this series, but we're dealing with a different set of circumstances tonight. Drake knows that scoring is going to be an issue, and should do all it can to keep the number of possessions down in this one. 

    Illinois State doesn't mind playing that type of game, as despite what we've seen over its last two contests, it is by no means an offensive powerhouse. The Redbirds have held the opposition to 54 points or less in three of their last four wins. Strong defensive play has been a key to any success they've had this season

    Yah.

    Drake offense with Simons = Dangerous
    Drake offense without Simons = Borderline Pathetic

    Only leaning on the total to the under b/c of the three's that will go up. Bit scared. When ISU is hot, they're hot. And when they're not, they're not. They were hot Saturday, but a mini-letdown spot here after waxing their biggest rival.

    GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mnvikings1:

    like drake/illni state under as well...

    Drake finds itself in a tough spot right now, with arguably its best player, Ben Simons, sidelined with mono. 

    The Bulldogs didn't fare well in their first game without their star, scoring a season-low 39 points in a blowout loss to Missouri State on Saturday. Keep in mind, they had struggled in their previous game as well, putting up only 54 points in a loss at Indiana State.

    This isn't an ideal spot for the Drake offense to bounce back, as Illinois State has proven to be a tough defensive foe at home, where it allows just 56.9 points per game on 37.4% shooting. 

    I've called the Redbirds a 'flaky' team on more than one occasion this season, due to their inconsistent nature. They're coming off back-to-back solid performances offensively, although one of those came in a runaway win for Creighton one week ago tonight (we cashed with the Blue Jays in that 28-point rout). 

    It's worth noting that the Redbirds have scored over 70 points in back-to-back games, as they've yet to accomplish that feat in three consecutive contests this season.

    70 could be a key number for Illinois State in this one, at least as far as the total is concerned. 

    Note that the Redbirds have broken the 70-point barrier only once in their last four home games, and that came on Saturday against Bradley, the worst team in the Missouri Valley Conference. That contest still only reached 126 total points, as Illinois State put forth a terrific defensive effort, holding the Braves to only 48 points.

    I say that 70 points will be a key number in relation to the total, as I don't expect Drake to break 60. It's been a struggle for the Bulldogs to get into the 60s on the road in MVC play at the best of times this season. Now without Simons in the lineup, that task becomes even tougher. Note that the 'under' is 4-1-1 in Drake's six conference road games so far this season.

    The 'over' has cashed in each of the last four meetings in this series, but we're dealing with a different set of circumstances tonight. Drake knows that scoring is going to be an issue, and should do all it can to keep the number of possessions down in this one. 

    Illinois State doesn't mind playing that type of game, as despite what we've seen over its last two contests, it is by no means an offensive powerhouse. The Redbirds have held the opposition to 54 points or less in three of their last four wins. Strong defensive play has been a key to any success they've had this season

    Yah.

    Drake offense with Simons = Dangerous
    Drake offense without Simons = Borderline Pathetic

    Only leaning on the total to the under b/c of the three's that will go up. Bit scared. When ISU is hot, they're hot. And when they're not, they're not. They were hot Saturday, but a mini-letdown spot here after waxing their biggest rival.

    GL
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 2:48 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by shadyejr:

    Neil,

    Another day another battle against the bookies lol. i like a lot of you plays today. Before i formulate my final plays for today tho, i was wondering if we could have a healthy discussion on the following games.

    The temple game. Temple has been covering a lot lately. They are not a bad home team, and at first glance i was going to lay off temple. It opened at 13 for me and i thought i would find something better. However, the line is moving down, definately something i was not expecting. I see Temple blowing George Washington out. Was just wondering on your view of this one.

    The next one i was looking at was DUKE UNC. I had this one at unc -8.5 . when i saw it open at -6.5 i almost jumped. it's now at 6. I strongly feel that unc wins this game convincingly. I actually see it mirroring the game yesterday at Kentucky. Your insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

    Lastly you think Penn state covers against michigan?

    BOL today. will probably join you on a few plays.

    Cross Temple off w/ Xavier on tap. That would be concern #1.

    Yah, this Duke/UNC game is certainly an interesting one. I can't really compare it to Kentucky from yesterday b/c I don't really picture either of these defenses being able to stop the other's offense, really (which is where I underestimated the UK defense).

    I'm not a big fan of Penn State there as I pointed out, but it's certainly possible with the MSU looksydoo to Ohio State.

    GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by shadyejr:

    Neil,

    Another day another battle against the bookies lol. i like a lot of you plays today. Before i formulate my final plays for today tho, i was wondering if we could have a healthy discussion on the following games.

    The temple game. Temple has been covering a lot lately. They are not a bad home team, and at first glance i was going to lay off temple. It opened at 13 for me and i thought i would find something better. However, the line is moving down, definately something i was not expecting. I see Temple blowing George Washington out. Was just wondering on your view of this one.

    The next one i was looking at was DUKE UNC. I had this one at unc -8.5 . when i saw it open at -6.5 i almost jumped. it's now at 6. I strongly feel that unc wins this game convincingly. I actually see it mirroring the game yesterday at Kentucky. Your insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

    Lastly you think Penn state covers against michigan?

    BOL today. will probably join you on a few plays.

    Cross Temple off w/ Xavier on tap. That would be concern #1.

    Yah, this Duke/UNC game is certainly an interesting one. I can't really compare it to Kentucky from yesterday b/c I don't really picture either of these defenses being able to stop the other's offense, really (which is where I underestimated the UK defense).

    I'm not a big fan of Penn State there as I pointed out, but it's certainly possible with the MSU looksydoo to Ohio State.

    GL
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 2:51 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Dosan23:

    Hi Nropp, thanks for the Bama play yesterday!

    Can I get your analysis on Pitt, Michigan, and Rutgers today?

    I love all 3, but can't decide on which one I should hit hardest as I usually limit myself to one major play a day. Pitt is rolling as expected since Woodall got back. Michigan seems to be getting a little better on the road and just seem like the better overall team and Rutgers intrigues me as they've taken down a lot better quality teams at home than S. Hall. Does Rutgers play any kind of a zone at all? If I remember correctly S. Hall struggles to score vs zones correct?

    Thanks and GL on all your plays! Much appreciated as always.

    Yah, Seton Hall struggles with zones and Rutgers will almost assuredly use a zone tonight. So, I would definitely point Rutgers also noting the back end of a three game roady for the Hall. My only concern with Rutgers is being able to score against good guard pressure, which they should struggle with tonight. Game's going to be a bit faster I think, and probably has the chance of being a really ugly game. 

    GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosan23:

    Hi Nropp, thanks for the Bama play yesterday!

    Can I get your analysis on Pitt, Michigan, and Rutgers today?

    I love all 3, but can't decide on which one I should hit hardest as I usually limit myself to one major play a day. Pitt is rolling as expected since Woodall got back. Michigan seems to be getting a little better on the road and just seem like the better overall team and Rutgers intrigues me as they've taken down a lot better quality teams at home than S. Hall. Does Rutgers play any kind of a zone at all? If I remember correctly S. Hall struggles to score vs zones correct?

    Thanks and GL on all your plays! Much appreciated as always.

    Yah, Seton Hall struggles with zones and Rutgers will almost assuredly use a zone tonight. So, I would definitely point Rutgers also noting the back end of a three game roady for the Hall. My only concern with Rutgers is being able to score against good guard pressure, which they should struggle with tonight. Game's going to be a bit faster I think, and probably has the chance of being a really ugly game. 

    GL
     
    Dosan23
    Dosan23
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 928
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 2:53 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by nropp11:


    Cross Temple off w/ Xavier on tap. That would be concern #1.

    Yah, this Duke/UNC game is certainly an interesting one. I can't really compare it to Kentucky from yesterday b/c I don't really picture either of these defenses being able to stop the other's offense, really (which is where I underestimated the UK defense).

    I'm not a big fan of Penn State there as I pointed out, but it's certainly possible with the MSU looksydoo to Ohio State.

    GL


    Do you see Temple possibly losing? or just not covering? I was thinking of taking the in a ML parlay along with George Mason, however with both numbers falling off their initial opening has got me a little concerned. Any chance Temple of George Mason lose straight up today Nropp?

    Thanks and much appreciated. GL.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nropp11:


    Cross Temple off w/ Xavier on tap. That would be concern #1.

    Yah, this Duke/UNC game is certainly an interesting one. I can't really compare it to Kentucky from yesterday b/c I don't really picture either of these defenses being able to stop the other's offense, really (which is where I underestimated the UK defense).

    I'm not a big fan of Penn State there as I pointed out, but it's certainly possible with the MSU looksydoo to Ohio State.

    GL


    Do you see Temple possibly losing? or just not covering? I was thinking of taking the in a ML parlay along with George Mason, however with both numbers falling off their initial opening has got me a little concerned. Any chance Temple of George Mason lose straight up today Nropp?

    Thanks and much appreciated. GL.
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:04 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by dwarfman64:

    Very anxious to read the writeup on Richmond +2. I am from Richmond, and have largely been disappointed with them all season, but am always in awe of your excellent capping. Great work hitting your last two *5 plays, Neil! Keep up the great work as always.

    Tough game for LaSalle here, I think. They're 6-3 in the conference, best win is probably Xavier at home while Xavier was going through the losing 5 in 6 game stretch. They play fast, they defend exceptionally well for how fast the game is played, but their only road victory on the year in the A-10 is Duquesne. As for the match-up itself, I like Richmond's ability to score against a four-guard defense, and that certainly should pose some problems for LaSalle if they continue to go with the four-guards. I don't think they can, so it'll be interesting to see if they have to change something up to defend a complex offense. Also interesting to note is that while Richmond loves the three-ball, LaSalle loves allowing teams to shoot the three-ball. Even if they don't shoot it well, the quantity over quality is in play here. Richmond's hit a bit of a tough stretch, lost their last three, and haven't looked all that pretty in doing so. Also helps that LaSalle's on the back end of a two game roady where they lost the first one and have the Fightin Rick Majeruson's coming in on Saturday. Another one of those dumb games where both teams should shoot a ton of three's, but I think Richmond will be the more fluid squad not having to make any adjustments (much easier to defend LaSalle when they only trot out three guards).

    That's option #1. 

    Option 2 is Richmond and Mooney flipping the script and playing four guards themselves, which brings Kendall Anthony into the game rather than staying on the bench. He's their most effective offensive performer and best shooter.

    Win/Win I think. Couldn't avoid. 

    Richmond's probably a -3 at worst had they won at least one of their last three. Richmond was a +1.5 at home against Temple. Sorry, can't put LaSalle in Temple's league. With that, I think I have value.

    GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarfman64:

    Very anxious to read the writeup on Richmond +2. I am from Richmond, and have largely been disappointed with them all season, but am always in awe of your excellent capping. Great work hitting your last two *5 plays, Neil! Keep up the great work as always.

    Tough game for LaSalle here, I think. They're 6-3 in the conference, best win is probably Xavier at home while Xavier was going through the losing 5 in 6 game stretch. They play fast, they defend exceptionally well for how fast the game is played, but their only road victory on the year in the A-10 is Duquesne. As for the match-up itself, I like Richmond's ability to score against a four-guard defense, and that certainly should pose some problems for LaSalle if they continue to go with the four-guards. I don't think they can, so it'll be interesting to see if they have to change something up to defend a complex offense. Also interesting to note is that while Richmond loves the three-ball, LaSalle loves allowing teams to shoot the three-ball. Even if they don't shoot it well, the quantity over quality is in play here. Richmond's hit a bit of a tough stretch, lost their last three, and haven't looked all that pretty in doing so. Also helps that LaSalle's on the back end of a two game roady where they lost the first one and have the Fightin Rick Majeruson's coming in on Saturday. Another one of those dumb games where both teams should shoot a ton of three's, but I think Richmond will be the more fluid squad not having to make any adjustments (much easier to defend LaSalle when they only trot out three guards).

    That's option #1. 

    Option 2 is Richmond and Mooney flipping the script and playing four guards themselves, which brings Kendall Anthony into the game rather than staying on the bench. He's their most effective offensive performer and best shooter.

    Win/Win I think. Couldn't avoid. 

    Richmond's probably a -3 at worst had they won at least one of their last three. Richmond was a +1.5 at home against Temple. Sorry, can't put LaSalle in Temple's league. With that, I think I have value.

    GL
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:06 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull666:

    yeeeeeeeehaaaaaw    

    Yah, I think this game is played slower.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull666:

    yeeeeeeeehaaaaaw    

    Yah, I think this game is played slower.
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:07 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by JROCK1966:

    Thoughts on Arkansas tonight? Thanks!

    I would probably lean that way, but are they ever going to win a game on the road????
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JROCK1966:

    Thoughts on Arkansas tonight? Thanks!

    I would probably lean that way, but are they ever going to win a game on the road????
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:08 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by djcbulls23:

    Opinion on the 'Cuse/G'town O/U tonight? thanks a lot

    Georgetown games have been extremely boring. Think the under is the only thing I would take a look at. Then again, if they're hitting from beyond the arc, different ballgame.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by djcbulls23:

    Opinion on the 'Cuse/G'town O/U tonight? thanks a lot

    Georgetown games have been extremely boring. Think the under is the only thing I would take a look at. Then again, if they're hitting from beyond the arc, different ballgame.
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:13 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadBtWtheLines:

    Any longshot ML dogs have any value tonight IYO. Duke, Gtown, N.Iowa??


    Georgetown holds value at 4/1. But eeeeeeeek

    Maybe Northeastern? Don't see too many big pups I like tonight.

    Maybe Northern Illinois? Might have to get drunk before you submit that one, though. I hate Northern Illinois. They are awful. Just flat out terrible. But Miami OH's just going to come in and jack up 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 and on and on. They're a team that needs to score, and if they aren't hitting, those long rebounds lead to transition and more opportunities to score for NIU outside of the halfcourt where they are HORRENDOUS.

    See value though. 

    GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadBtWtheLines:

    Any longshot ML dogs have any value tonight IYO. Duke, Gtown, N.Iowa??


    Georgetown holds value at 4/1. But eeeeeeeek

    Maybe Northeastern? Don't see too many big pups I like tonight.

    Maybe Northern Illinois? Might have to get drunk before you submit that one, though. I hate Northern Illinois. They are awful. Just flat out terrible. But Miami OH's just going to come in and jack up 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 after 3 and on and on. They're a team that needs to score, and if they aren't hitting, those long rebounds lead to transition and more opportunities to score for NIU outside of the halfcourt where they are HORRENDOUS.

    See value though. 

    GL
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:16 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by JFen31:



    Correct on the pace thing with the Bonnies. Schmidt is an up-tempo coach but obviously knows his meal ticket (at least this season) is an elite post player whose best work is done in the halfcourt setting. Betting Bonnies' overs will have a ton of value heading into next season with Nicholson no longer in the fold.

    I see your point on the bigger SBU guards defending Chaz, but the guy is so absurdly fast with the ball that no one can stay in front of him. Even Carl Jones from SJU, probably the second-quickest player in the conference, couldn't even come close to staying with him. If UMASS succeeds in turning up the heat early, the porous Bonnies ballhandlers probably cough up the ball 20+ times before all is said and done.

    Then again, the A-10 has been such a clusterfuck this season that no result would surprise me at this point.

    I agree with Chaz. Part of the reason she's a lean. And totally agree with the A-10 being a clusterf*ck. It's been a fun season, definitely not what everyone expected at the beginning.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JFen31:



    Correct on the pace thing with the Bonnies. Schmidt is an up-tempo coach but obviously knows his meal ticket (at least this season) is an elite post player whose best work is done in the halfcourt setting. Betting Bonnies' overs will have a ton of value heading into next season with Nicholson no longer in the fold.

    I see your point on the bigger SBU guards defending Chaz, but the guy is so absurdly fast with the ball that no one can stay in front of him. Even Carl Jones from SJU, probably the second-quickest player in the conference, couldn't even come close to staying with him. If UMASS succeeds in turning up the heat early, the porous Bonnies ballhandlers probably cough up the ball 20+ times before all is said and done.

    Then again, the A-10 has been such a clusterfuck this season that no result would surprise me at this point.

    I agree with Chaz. Part of the reason she's a lean. And totally agree with the A-10 being a clusterf*ck. It's been a fun season, definitely not what everyone expected at the beginning.
     
    raems
    raems
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 2879
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:16 PM ET #38

    Can you please elaborate on your Baylor play, revenge aside?

    Reply

    Can you please elaborate on your Baylor play, revenge aside?

     
    Dolphan
    Dolphan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1334
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:19 PM ET #39

    Hey nropp, long time follower but I don't post much in the bball forum. I respect your opinion more than anyone's in this place and was hoping to get your take on this Baylor total. 143 seems a little low considering the way the game played out a few weeks ago @ Kansas, do you think we see a different pace here along with Baylor making a better effort on defense? Thanks
    Reply
    Hey nropp, long time follower but I don't post much in the bball forum. I respect your opinion more than anyone's in this place and was hoping to get your take on this Baylor total. 143 seems a little low considering the way the game played out a few weeks ago @ Kansas, do you think we see a different pace here along with Baylor making a better effort on defense? Thanks
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:22 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by Dosan23:



    Do you see Temple possibly losing? or just not covering? I was thinking of taking the in a ML parlay along with George Mason, however with both numbers falling off their initial opening has got me a little concerned. Any chance Temple of George Mason lose straight up today Nropp?

    Thanks and much appreciated. GL.

    I can't see Temple losing, no. Maybe some trouble covering, but I can't see them dropping that one. George Mason concerns? Um..not too many. But, their coach is awful. Mini letdown coming off of homecoming. Good team defense, but that's not all that necessary against a streetball Hofstra team that has two guards taking all of their shots usually on iso plays.

    About it. George Mason would be really, really, really good if Hewitt would just let them play. Turn the ball over wayyyyyyyy too much, and Hofstra's a team that will make them pay.

    Just a few concerns. If Mason can take care of the ball, should win pretty easy. If they can't, going to be another ugly night.

    GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosan23:



    Do you see Temple possibly losing? or just not covering? I was thinking of taking the in a ML parlay along with George Mason, however with both numbers falling off their initial opening has got me a little concerned. Any chance Temple of George Mason lose straight up today Nropp?

    Thanks and much appreciated. GL.

    I can't see Temple losing, no. Maybe some trouble covering, but I can't see them dropping that one. George Mason concerns? Um..not too many. But, their coach is awful. Mini letdown coming off of homecoming. Good team defense, but that's not all that necessary against a streetball Hofstra team that has two guards taking all of their shots usually on iso plays.

    About it. George Mason would be really, really, really good if Hewitt would just let them play. Turn the ball over wayyyyyyyy too much, and Hofstra's a team that will make them pay.

    Just a few concerns. If Mason can take care of the ball, should win pretty easy. If they can't, going to be another ugly night.

    GL
     
    sportsanalyst
    sportsanalyst
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 440
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:28 PM ET #41

    Hi Neil, what do u think of my 3 team teaser of
    George Mason/ Drexel/ and Miami Ohio   basically a pick em for all 3.

    Miami Ohio  at Northern Illinois and Drexel at JMU

    Thanks and GL tonight with your plays
    Reply
    Hi Neil, what do u think of my 3 team teaser of
    George Mason/ Drexel/ and Miami Ohio   basically a pick em for all 3.

    Miami Ohio  at Northern Illinois and Drexel at JMU

    Thanks and GL tonight with your plays
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:32 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by raems:

    Can you please elaborate on your Baylor play, revenge aside?


    Well, revenge is a key part of it. Outside of that, I'm not a big fan of Kansas this year. Robinson's an animal, Taylor's good, I won't deny that. Just don't like the rest of the team. Last three road games:

    3 point win at Texas
    loss at Iowa State
    loss at Missouri

    Two weeks ago, Baylor failed in the Kansas/Missouri back-to-back, and one of those were at home. Kansas is having to do both of these on the road back-to-back in less prep. If Robinson and Taylor can go for 55+ again combined, Kansas probably wins. Just don't see it happening on the road.

    GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by raems:

    Can you please elaborate on your Baylor play, revenge aside?


    Well, revenge is a key part of it. Outside of that, I'm not a big fan of Kansas this year. Robinson's an animal, Taylor's good, I won't deny that. Just don't like the rest of the team. Last three road games:

    3 point win at Texas
    loss at Iowa State
    loss at Missouri

    Two weeks ago, Baylor failed in the Kansas/Missouri back-to-back, and one of those were at home. Kansas is having to do both of these on the road back-to-back in less prep. If Robinson and Taylor can go for 55+ again combined, Kansas probably wins. Just don't see it happening on the road.

    GL
     
    bigbozo
    bigbozo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:33 PM ET #43

    Nropp, why do you take the total for NCWilm/Delaware when you took NCWilm as HF and they won for you? You had a long write-up on the side, wouldn't what you wrote apply now that they are RD's?  Thank you for any reply!

    Reply

    Nropp, why do you take the total for NCWilm/Delaware when you took NCWilm as HF and they won for you? You had a long write-up on the side, wouldn't what you wrote apply now that they are RD's?  Thank you for any reply!

     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:34 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan:

    Hey nropp, long time follower but I don't post much in the bball forum. I respect your opinion more than anyone's in this place and was hoping to get your take on this Baylor total. 143 seems a little low considering the way the game played out a few weeks ago @ Kansas, do you think we see a different pace here along with Baylor making a better effort on defense? Thanks

    It seems a bit low, but I think Baylor's best chance is slowing this game down, and I think they'll do it. Game really got out of hand in the first meeting which led to a much faster pace (along with the injury to Perry Jones). Seems as if the injury pretty much was on Bill Self's mind and he wanted to run them out of the gym.

    GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan:

    Hey nropp, long time follower but I don't post much in the bball forum. I respect your opinion more than anyone's in this place and was hoping to get your take on this Baylor total. 143 seems a little low considering the way the game played out a few weeks ago @ Kansas, do you think we see a different pace here along with Baylor making a better effort on defense? Thanks

    It seems a bit low, but I think Baylor's best chance is slowing this game down, and I think they'll do it. Game really got out of hand in the first meeting which led to a much faster pace (along with the injury to Perry Jones). Seems as if the injury pretty much was on Bill Self's mind and he wanted to run them out of the gym.

    GL
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:37 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsanalyst:

    Hi Neil, what do u think of my 3 team teaser of
    George Mason/ Drexel/ and Miami Ohio   basically a pick em for all 3.

    Miami Ohio  at Northern Illinois and Drexel at JMU

    Thanks and GL tonight with your plays

    Think you're safe. Scary, but safe. Alluded to Mason and Miami OH above.

    Only concern with Drexel is if JMU can force the tempo to be a lot faster than what they want to play it at. Weird these two haven't played each other yet this year.

    GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsanalyst:

    Hi Neil, what do u think of my 3 team teaser of
    George Mason/ Drexel/ and Miami Ohio   basically a pick em for all 3.

    Miami Ohio  at Northern Illinois and Drexel at JMU

    Thanks and GL tonight with your plays

    Think you're safe. Scary, but safe. Alluded to Mason and Miami OH above.

    Only concern with Drexel is if JMU can force the tempo to be a lot faster than what they want to play it at. Weird these two haven't played each other yet this year.

    GL
     
    nropp11
    nropp11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 7963
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:39 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbozo:

    Nropp, why do you take the total for NCWilm/Delaware when you took NCWilm as HF and they won for you? You had a long write-up on the side, wouldn't what you wrote apply now that they are RD's?  Thank you for any reply!


    Being at home and on the road are two different things here. Delaware's been pretty impressive at home as of late. If you refer to that write-up, add in a few more points from Delaware and I get some nice value on the over without having to worry about the revenge. Buzz versus sagging defense = points! (hopefully)

    GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbozo:

    Nropp, why do you take the total for NCWilm/Delaware when you took NCWilm as HF and they won for you? You had a long write-up on the side, wouldn't what you wrote apply now that they are RD's?  Thank you for any reply!


    Being at home and on the road are two different things here. Delaware's been pretty impressive at home as of late. If you refer to that write-up, add in a few more points from Delaware and I get some nice value on the over without having to worry about the revenge. Buzz versus sagging defense = points! (hopefully)

    GL
     
    Liquorinfront
    Liquorinfront
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:42 PM ET #47

    Neil - A couple totals Im curious on your thoughts.  WFU-UVA 119.  I like the over here.  I think there's an outside chance Wake baits VA into a quicker pace...just a tad. Wake's D is awful and I think Wake tries to push the ball inside and cause some foul trouble with VA's bigs.

    Toledo-Ohio. Total 136...seems like the over is the play...these teams both seem to push the tempo...and throw up alot of 3's...Im thinking each team puts up at total of 40 3's and i think it goes way over.

    Your take?

    Reply

    Neil - A couple totals Im curious on your thoughts.  WFU-UVA 119.  I like the over here.  I think there's an outside chance Wake baits VA into a quicker pace...just a tad. Wake's D is awful and I think Wake tries to push the ball inside and cause some foul trouble with VA's bigs.

    Toledo-Ohio. Total 136...seems like the over is the play...these teams both seem to push the tempo...and throw up alot of 3's...Im thinking each team puts up at total of 40 3's and i think it goes way over.

    Your take?

     
    TLtheKIDDnj
    TLtheKIDDnj
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 155
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:53 PM ET #48

    Whats your take on Tennessee -7 @ home vs s. caro? Tenn seems to play very well @ home. Might go big on the $line.
    Reply
    Whats your take on Tennessee -7 @ home vs s. caro? Tenn seems to play very well @ home. Might go big on the $line.
     
    Uvanate
    Uvanate
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 33
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 4:06 PM ET #49

    Thanks for the Monday night winners on Elon and Davidson.  Keep up the Good work.  Richmond is my local team so it will be fun to watch that game.  I like your Mich and baylor picks tonight.  Good Luck!

    Thanks Again

    Nate

    Reply

    Thanks for the Monday night winners on Elon and Davidson.  Keep up the Good work.  Richmond is my local team so it will be fun to watch that game.  I like your Mich and baylor picks tonight.  Good Luck!

    Thanks Again

    Nate

     
     
    Bmore
    Bmore
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 232
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 4:12 PM ET #50

    hey bud. was thinking of locking in Northeastern + 9 but wanted to get your expert opinion on the game first. Thanks!
    Reply
    hey bud. was thinking of locking in Northeastern + 9 but wanted to get your expert opinion on the game first. Thanks!
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,403
    • Friday 10/02/2026 911
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,548
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,285
    • PART DEUX 299
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,508
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,167
    • Trump's legacy? 32,984
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,678
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,847

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.