Wednesday Hoops
Posted:
#1
November: 46-38, +5.20
November Leans: 39-38
December: 65-70, -9.45
December Leans: 67-79
January: 52-39, +15.80
January Leans: 40-37
February: 13-11, +1.40
February Leans: 15-12
5* Richmond +2
3* Baylor -1.5
2* Michigan -3
2* NC Wilmington/Delaware Over 140.5
2* Bowling Green/Ball State Under 125
1* Duke/North Carolina Over 156
Lean: Marshall +5
Lean: Bowling Green +4
Lean: St. Bonaventure +4
Lean: Pitt/USF Under 124
Lean: Missouri State/SIU Over 123
Lean: Drake/Illinois State Under 130
GL
November: 46-38, +5.20
November Leans: 39-38
December: 65-70, -9.45
December Leans: 67-79
January: 52-39, +15.80
January Leans: 40-37
February: 13-11, +1.40
February Leans: 15-12
5* Richmond +2
3* Baylor -1.5
2* Michigan -3
2* NC Wilmington/Delaware Over 140.5
2* Bowling Green/Ball State Under 125
1* Duke/North Carolina Over 156
Lean: Marshall +5
Lean: Bowling Green +4
Lean: St. Bonaventure +4
Lean: Pitt/USF Under 124
Lean: Missouri State/SIU Over 123
Lean: Drake/Illinois State Under 130
GL
Posted:
#2
BOL Neil. Just wondering if you could help me out on why you lean to the Bonnies. If you got time to let me know, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
![]()
BOL Neil. Just wondering if you could help me out on why you lean to the Bonnies. If you got time to let me know, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
![]()
Posted:
#3
Long time listener first time caller. Big fan.
Not happy to see you on the Wolverines. Would love to hear a bit of your insight, as I value it.
I can't over look Michigan's lack of an inside presence, their inability to create their own shot. I wish I could, cause they are my team
Not happy to see you on the Wolverines. Would love to hear a bit of your insight, as I value it.
I can't over look Michigan's lack of an inside presence, their inability to create their own shot. I wish I could, cause they are my team
Long time listener first time caller. Big fan.
Not happy to see you on the Wolverines. Would love to hear a bit of your insight, as I value it.
I can't over look Michigan's lack of an inside presence, their inability to create their own shot. I wish I could, cause they are my team
Not happy to see you on the Wolverines. Would love to hear a bit of your insight, as I value it.
I can't over look Michigan's lack of an inside presence, their inability to create their own shot. I wish I could, cause they are my team
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by SuperflySnuka:
Long time listener first time caller. Big fan.
Not happy to see you on the Wolverines. Would love to hear a bit of your insight, as I value it.
I can't over look Michigan's lack of an inside presence, their inability to create their own shot. I wish I could, cause they are my team
Long time listener first time caller. Big fan.
Not happy to see you on the Wolverines. Would love to hear a bit of your insight, as I value it.
I can't over look Michigan's lack of an inside presence, their inability to create their own shot. I wish I could, cause they are my team
Nebraska is without Jorge Brian Diaz. Without him Nebraska has less inside presence than any team. And the Skers do not shoot 3s very well.
Quote Originally Posted by SuperflySnuka:
Long time listener first time caller. Big fan.
Not happy to see you on the Wolverines. Would love to hear a bit of your insight, as I value it.
I can't over look Michigan's lack of an inside presence, their inability to create their own shot. I wish I could, cause they are my team
Long time listener first time caller. Big fan.
Not happy to see you on the Wolverines. Would love to hear a bit of your insight, as I value it.
I can't over look Michigan's lack of an inside presence, their inability to create their own shot. I wish I could, cause they are my team
Nebraska is without Jorge Brian Diaz. Without him Nebraska has less inside presence than any team. And the Skers do not shoot 3s very well.
Posted:
#8
| The improved Bengals (12-9), who have already won more games this year than they did all of last season (11-21), were sent packing from the SEC tourney by the Commodores in 2011. Not only does series history (11-7 ATS, including 7-4 ATS with revenge) suggest payback is in order tonight in Memorial Gym but so does Vandy’s 1-4 ATS log at home versus a conference foe with last-season tourney revenge. Better yet for LSU backers is the fact that the third-place Commies arrive in the middle of a second-place Florida/first-place Kentucky revenge sandwich. Expect Vandy’s energy to be sapped after Saturday's loss in Gainesville here in Nashville tonight… |
| The improved Bengals (12-9), who have already won more games this year than they did all of last season (11-21), were sent packing from the SEC tourney by the Commodores in 2011. Not only does series history (11-7 ATS, including 7-4 ATS with revenge) suggest payback is in order tonight in Memorial Gym but so does Vandy’s 1-4 ATS log at home versus a conference foe with last-season tourney revenge. Better yet for LSU backers is the fact that the third-place Commies arrive in the middle of a second-place Florida/first-place Kentucky revenge sandwich. Expect Vandy’s energy to be sapped after Saturday's loss in Gainesville here in Nashville tonight… |
Posted:
#9
like drake/illni state under as well...
| Drake finds itself in a tough spot right now, with arguably its best player, Ben Simons, sidelined with mono. The Bulldogs didn't fare well in their first game without their star, scoring a season-low 39 points in a blowout loss to Missouri State on Saturday. Keep in mind, they had struggled in their previous game as well, putting up only 54 points in a loss at Indiana State. This isn't an ideal spot for the Drake offense to bounce back, as Illinois State has proven to be a tough defensive foe at home, where it allows just 56.9 points per game on 37.4% shooting. I've called the Redbirds a 'flaky' team on more than one occasion this season, due to their inconsistent nature. They're coming off back-to-back solid performances offensively, although one of those came in a runaway win for Creighton one week ago tonight (we cashed with the Blue Jays in that 28-point rout). It's worth noting that the Redbirds have scored over 70 points in back-to-back games, as they've yet to accomplish that feat in three consecutive contests this season. 70 could be a key number for Illinois State in this one, at least as far as the total is concerned. Note that the Redbirds have broken the 70-point barrier only once in their last four home games, and that came on Saturday against Bradley, the worst team in the Missouri Valley Conference. That contest still only reached 126 total points, as Illinois State put forth a terrific defensive effort, holding the Braves to only 48 points. I say that 70 points will be a key number in relation to the total, as I don't expect Drake to break 60. It's been a struggle for the Bulldogs to get into the 60s on the road in MVC play at the best of times this season. Now without Simons in the lineup, that task becomes even tougher. Note that the 'under' is 4-1-1 in Drake's six conference road games so far this season. The 'over' has cashed in each of the last four meetings in this series, but we're dealing with a different set of circumstances tonight. Drake knows that scoring is going to be an issue, and should do all it can to keep the number of possessions down in this one. Illinois State doesn't mind playing that type of game, as despite what we've seen over its last two contests, it is by no means an offensive powerhouse. The Redbirds have held the opposition to 54 points or less in three of their last four wins. Strong defensive play has been a key to any success they've had this season |
like drake/illni state under as well...
| Drake finds itself in a tough spot right now, with arguably its best player, Ben Simons, sidelined with mono. The Bulldogs didn't fare well in their first game without their star, scoring a season-low 39 points in a blowout loss to Missouri State on Saturday. Keep in mind, they had struggled in their previous game as well, putting up only 54 points in a loss at Indiana State. This isn't an ideal spot for the Drake offense to bounce back, as Illinois State has proven to be a tough defensive foe at home, where it allows just 56.9 points per game on 37.4% shooting. I've called the Redbirds a 'flaky' team on more than one occasion this season, due to their inconsistent nature. They're coming off back-to-back solid performances offensively, although one of those came in a runaway win for Creighton one week ago tonight (we cashed with the Blue Jays in that 28-point rout). It's worth noting that the Redbirds have scored over 70 points in back-to-back games, as they've yet to accomplish that feat in three consecutive contests this season. 70 could be a key number for Illinois State in this one, at least as far as the total is concerned. Note that the Redbirds have broken the 70-point barrier only once in their last four home games, and that came on Saturday against Bradley, the worst team in the Missouri Valley Conference. That contest still only reached 126 total points, as Illinois State put forth a terrific defensive effort, holding the Braves to only 48 points. I say that 70 points will be a key number in relation to the total, as I don't expect Drake to break 60. It's been a struggle for the Bulldogs to get into the 60s on the road in MVC play at the best of times this season. Now without Simons in the lineup, that task becomes even tougher. Note that the 'under' is 4-1-1 in Drake's six conference road games so far this season. The 'over' has cashed in each of the last four meetings in this series, but we're dealing with a different set of circumstances tonight. Drake knows that scoring is going to be an issue, and should do all it can to keep the number of possessions down in this one. Illinois State doesn't mind playing that type of game, as despite what we've seen over its last two contests, it is by no means an offensive powerhouse. The Redbirds have held the opposition to 54 points or less in three of their last four wins. Strong defensive play has been a key to any success they've had this season |
Posted:
#10
Neil,
Another day another battle against the bookies lol. i like a lot of you plays today. Before i formulate my final plays for today tho, i was wondering if we could have a healthy discussion on the following games.
The temple game. Temple has been covering a lot lately. They are not a bad home team, and at first glance i was going to lay off temple. It opened at 13 for me and i thought i would find something better. However, the line is moving down, definately something i was not expecting. I see Temple blowing George Washington out. Was just wondering on your view of this one.
The next one i was looking at was DUKE UNC. I had this one at unc -8.5 . when i saw it open at -6.5 i almost jumped. it's now at 6. I strongly feel that unc wins this game convincingly. I actually see it mirroring the game yesterday at Kentucky. Your insight on this would be greatly appreciated.
Lastly you think Penn state covers against michigan?
BOL today. will probably join you on a few plays.
Another day another battle against the bookies lol. i like a lot of you plays today. Before i formulate my final plays for today tho, i was wondering if we could have a healthy discussion on the following games.
The temple game. Temple has been covering a lot lately. They are not a bad home team, and at first glance i was going to lay off temple. It opened at 13 for me and i thought i would find something better. However, the line is moving down, definately something i was not expecting. I see Temple blowing George Washington out. Was just wondering on your view of this one.
The next one i was looking at was DUKE UNC. I had this one at unc -8.5 . when i saw it open at -6.5 i almost jumped. it's now at 6. I strongly feel that unc wins this game convincingly. I actually see it mirroring the game yesterday at Kentucky. Your insight on this would be greatly appreciated.
Lastly you think Penn state covers against michigan?
BOL today. will probably join you on a few plays.
Neil,
Another day another battle against the bookies lol. i like a lot of you plays today. Before i formulate my final plays for today tho, i was wondering if we could have a healthy discussion on the following games.
The temple game. Temple has been covering a lot lately. They are not a bad home team, and at first glance i was going to lay off temple. It opened at 13 for me and i thought i would find something better. However, the line is moving down, definately something i was not expecting. I see Temple blowing George Washington out. Was just wondering on your view of this one.
The next one i was looking at was DUKE UNC. I had this one at unc -8.5 . when i saw it open at -6.5 i almost jumped. it's now at 6. I strongly feel that unc wins this game convincingly. I actually see it mirroring the game yesterday at Kentucky. Your insight on this would be greatly appreciated.
Lastly you think Penn state covers against michigan?
BOL today. will probably join you on a few plays.
Another day another battle against the bookies lol. i like a lot of you plays today. Before i formulate my final plays for today tho, i was wondering if we could have a healthy discussion on the following games.
The temple game. Temple has been covering a lot lately. They are not a bad home team, and at first glance i was going to lay off temple. It opened at 13 for me and i thought i would find something better. However, the line is moving down, definately something i was not expecting. I see Temple blowing George Washington out. Was just wondering on your view of this one.
The next one i was looking at was DUKE UNC. I had this one at unc -8.5 . when i saw it open at -6.5 i almost jumped. it's now at 6. I strongly feel that unc wins this game convincingly. I actually see it mirroring the game yesterday at Kentucky. Your insight on this would be greatly appreciated.
Lastly you think Penn state covers against michigan?
BOL today. will probably join you on a few plays.
Posted:
#11
Hi Nropp, thanks for the Bama play yesterday!
Can I get your analysis on Pitt, Michigan, and Rutgers today?
I love all 3, but can't decide on which one I should hit hardest as I usually limit myself to one major play a day. Pitt is rolling as expected since Woodall got back. Michigan seems to be getting a little better on the road and just seem like the better overall team and Rutgers intrigues me as they've taken down a lot better quality teams at home than S. Hall. Does Rutgers play any kind of a zone at all? If I remember correctly S. Hall struggles to score vs zones correct?
Thanks and GL on all your plays! Much appreciated as always.
Can I get your analysis on Pitt, Michigan, and Rutgers today?
I love all 3, but can't decide on which one I should hit hardest as I usually limit myself to one major play a day. Pitt is rolling as expected since Woodall got back. Michigan seems to be getting a little better on the road and just seem like the better overall team and Rutgers intrigues me as they've taken down a lot better quality teams at home than S. Hall. Does Rutgers play any kind of a zone at all? If I remember correctly S. Hall struggles to score vs zones correct?
Thanks and GL on all your plays! Much appreciated as always.
Hi Nropp, thanks for the Bama play yesterday!
Can I get your analysis on Pitt, Michigan, and Rutgers today?
I love all 3, but can't decide on which one I should hit hardest as I usually limit myself to one major play a day. Pitt is rolling as expected since Woodall got back. Michigan seems to be getting a little better on the road and just seem like the better overall team and Rutgers intrigues me as they've taken down a lot better quality teams at home than S. Hall. Does Rutgers play any kind of a zone at all? If I remember correctly S. Hall struggles to score vs zones correct?
Thanks and GL on all your plays! Much appreciated as always.
Can I get your analysis on Pitt, Michigan, and Rutgers today?
I love all 3, but can't decide on which one I should hit hardest as I usually limit myself to one major play a day. Pitt is rolling as expected since Woodall got back. Michigan seems to be getting a little better on the road and just seem like the better overall team and Rutgers intrigues me as they've taken down a lot better quality teams at home than S. Hall. Does Rutgers play any kind of a zone at all? If I remember correctly S. Hall struggles to score vs zones correct?
Thanks and GL on all your plays! Much appreciated as always.
Posted:
#12
Nice one with Alabama,then the double up at the half,which I missed,lol
you had that one pegged and was right about Flor.,if the 3s dont fall they dont cover,think they hit one in the first half,I was able to take Kent.in sec half to end up making some money on it,
GL today
you had that one pegged and was right about Flor.,if the 3s dont fall they dont cover,think they hit one in the first half,I was able to take Kent.in sec half to end up making some money on it,
GL today
Nice one with Alabama,then the double up at the half,which I missed,lol
you had that one pegged and was right about Flor.,if the 3s dont fall they dont cover,think they hit one in the first half,I was able to take Kent.in sec half to end up making some money on it,
GL today
you had that one pegged and was right about Flor.,if the 3s dont fall they dont cover,think they hit one in the first half,I was able to take Kent.in sec half to end up making some money on it,
GL today
Posted:
#13
Very anxious to read the writeup on Richmond +2. I am from Richmond, and have largely been disappointed with them all season, but am always in awe of your excellent capping. Great work hitting your last two *5 plays, Neil! Keep up the great work as always.
Very anxious to read the writeup on Richmond +2. I am from Richmond, and have largely been disappointed with them all season, but am always in awe of your excellent capping. Great work hitting your last two *5 plays, Neil! Keep up the great work as always.
Posted:
#14
Nropp, why don't give a short reason for your plays so you won't get so many people asking why you like it. You've spoiled everbody with your long writrups, but now you write nothing and we have to waste time seeing if anybody asked you about it. This would make it easier on you and those following you as your input is equal to none!
Nropp, why don't give a short reason for your plays so you won't get so many people asking why you like it. You've spoiled everbody with your long writrups, but now you write nothing and we have to waste time seeing if anybody asked you about it. This would make it easier on you and those following you as your input is equal to none!
Posted:
#15
Quote Originally Posted by glewis461:
BOL Neil. Just wondering if you could help me out on why you lean to the Bonnies. If you got time to let me know, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
![]()
Really interesting game. I've seen the Bonnie's a few times this year, and it appears that their weakness is the half court offense outside of Nicholson. Even more shocking is the pace rating which I think is a bit misleading at #218. This team will run when it gets the opportunities and they should have plenty tonight. In a more up and down game, their weaknesses are really taken away in the half court. Bonnie's have had a week to prep, too while Umass has come off a couple high possession grueling battles on the road. Getting the better attacking (free throw attempts and makes) team in a game that should feature quite a bit of transition chances and a team with some nice size at the guard position to contain Chaz Williams. Just a lean, though.
GL
Quote Originally Posted by glewis461:
BOL Neil. Just wondering if you could help me out on why you lean to the Bonnies. If you got time to let me know, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
![]()
Really interesting game. I've seen the Bonnie's a few times this year, and it appears that their weakness is the half court offense outside of Nicholson. Even more shocking is the pace rating which I think is a bit misleading at #218. This team will run when it gets the opportunities and they should have plenty tonight. In a more up and down game, their weaknesses are really taken away in the half court. Bonnie's have had a week to prep, too while Umass has come off a couple high possession grueling battles on the road. Getting the better attacking (free throw attempts and makes) team in a game that should feature quite a bit of transition chances and a team with some nice size at the guard position to contain Chaz Williams. Just a lean, though.
GL
Posted:
#17
After a loss anytime this season, Mich has gone on to win and or win ats so far. 6-0 or 6-1. Im def taking Mich-3. GL Nropp. Yeah the trend doesn't matter but in this spot, Michigan will win this game by 5+ easy. Thats my take on it Superfly but i'm no Neil either bud. I am having a good week so far. Mich is my team to but cant let emotions play with our money but our team is the better team today.
After a loss anytime this season, Mich has gone on to win and or win ats so far. 6-0 or 6-1. Im def taking Mich-3. GL Nropp. Yeah the trend doesn't matter but in this spot, Michigan will win this game by 5+ easy. Thats my take on it Superfly but i'm no Neil either bud. I am having a good week so far. Mich is my team to but cant let emotions play with our money but our team is the better team today.
Posted:
#19
Neil,
I have been looking at this Lasalle game most of today, I see why you would be on Richmond but everyone seems to find value in Lasalle including your old friend EJSaint10! Thoughts.
I think if it hits 2.5 ill make a play on Richmond
Lets talk a little about Baylor at home with Revenge in mind vs Kansas. If you look back at the 1st matchup they let that game get away in the last 2.30 of the 1st half, then the home shellacking started in the 2nd half. Total also is interesting and I think this game is played way slower than the first which hit the over with almost 7 mins left!
Looking for your thoughts
thx
Quote Originally Posted by nropp11:

November: 46-38, +5.20
November Leans: 39-38
December: 65-70, -9.45
December Leans: 67-79
January: 52-39, +15.80
January Leans: 40-37
February: 13-11, +1.40
February Leans: 15-12
5* Richmond +2
3* Baylor -1.5
2* Michigan -3
2* NC Wilmington/Delaware Over 140.5
2* Bowling Green/Ball State Under 125
1* Duke/North Carolina Over 156
Lean: Marshall +5
Lean: Bowling Green +4
Lean: St. Bonaventure +4
Lean: Pitt/USF Under 124
Lean: Missouri State/SIU Over 123
Lean: Drake/Illinois State Under 130
GL
Neil,
I have been looking at this Lasalle game most of today, I see why you would be on Richmond but everyone seems to find value in Lasalle including your old friend EJSaint10! Thoughts.
I think if it hits 2.5 ill make a play on Richmond
Lets talk a little about Baylor at home with Revenge in mind vs Kansas. If you look back at the 1st matchup they let that game get away in the last 2.30 of the 1st half, then the home shellacking started in the 2nd half. Total also is interesting and I think this game is played way slower than the first which hit the over with almost 7 mins left!
Looking for your thoughts
thx
Quote Originally Posted by nropp11:

November: 46-38, +5.20
November Leans: 39-38
December: 65-70, -9.45
December Leans: 67-79
January: 52-39, +15.80
January Leans: 40-37
February: 13-11, +1.40
February Leans: 15-12
5* Richmond +2
3* Baylor -1.5
2* Michigan -3
2* NC Wilmington/Delaware Over 140.5
2* Bowling Green/Ball State Under 125
1* Duke/North Carolina Over 156
Lean: Marshall +5
Lean: Bowling Green +4
Lean: St. Bonaventure +4
Lean: Pitt/USF Under 124
Lean: Missouri State/SIU Over 123
Lean: Drake/Illinois State Under 130
GL
Posted:
#21
Quote Originally Posted by SuperflySnuka:
Long time listener first time caller. Big fan.
Not happy to see you on the Wolverines. Would love to hear a bit of your insight, as I value it.
I can't over look Michigan's lack of an inside presence, their inability to create their own shot. I wish I could, cause they are my team
Long time listener first time caller. Big fan.
Not happy to see you on the Wolverines. Would love to hear a bit of your insight, as I value it.
I can't over look Michigan's lack of an inside presence, their inability to create their own shot. I wish I could, cause they are my team
Beilein hasn't lost two games in a row this year, yet. He's 6-0 in bounceback games with victories over:
UCLA
Iowa State
Wisconsin
Michigan State
Purdue
Indiana
Can't put Nebraska in that group of teams. Should be a ton of three's attempted and have more faith in Michigan making them rather than Nebraska. Don't need an inside presence in this game I don't think without Diaz. And Michigan doesn't have to change or adjust a thing. This is the type of game they want to play in and they should benefit from it.
GL
Quote Originally Posted by SuperflySnuka:
Long time listener first time caller. Big fan.
Not happy to see you on the Wolverines. Would love to hear a bit of your insight, as I value it.
I can't over look Michigan's lack of an inside presence, their inability to create their own shot. I wish I could, cause they are my team
Long time listener first time caller. Big fan.
Not happy to see you on the Wolverines. Would love to hear a bit of your insight, as I value it.
I can't over look Michigan's lack of an inside presence, their inability to create their own shot. I wish I could, cause they are my team
Beilein hasn't lost two games in a row this year, yet. He's 6-0 in bounceback games with victories over:
UCLA
Iowa State
Wisconsin
Michigan State
Purdue
Indiana
Can't put Nebraska in that group of teams. Should be a ton of three's attempted and have more faith in Michigan making them rather than Nebraska. Don't need an inside presence in this game I don't think without Diaz. And Michigan doesn't have to change or adjust a thing. This is the type of game they want to play in and they should benefit from it.
GL
Posted:
#25
Quote Originally Posted by nropp11:
Really interesting game. I've seen the Bonnie's a few times this year, and it appears that their weakness is the half court offense outside of Nicholson. Even more shocking is the pace rating which I think is a bit misleading at #218. This team will run when it gets the opportunities and they should have plenty tonight. In a more up and down game, their weaknesses are really taken away in the half court. Bonnie's have had a week to prep, too while Umass has come off a couple high possession grueling battles on the road. Getting the better attacking (free throw attempts and makes) team in a game that should feature quite a bit of transition chances and a team with some nice size at the guard position to contain Chaz Williams. Just a lean, though.
GL
Correct on the pace thing with the Bonnies. Schmidt is an up-tempo coach but obviously knows his meal ticket (at least this season) is an elite post player whose best work is done in the halfcourt setting. Betting Bonnies' overs will have a ton of value heading into next season with Nicholson no longer in the fold.
I see your point on the bigger SBU guards defending Chaz, but the guy is so absurdly fast with the ball that no one can stay in front of him. Even Carl Jones from SJU, probably the second-quickest player in the conference, couldn't even come close to staying with him. If UMASS succeeds in turning up the heat early, the porous Bonnies ballhandlers probably cough up the ball 20+ times before all is said and done.
Then again, the A-10 has been such a clusterfuck this season that no result would surprise me at this point.
Quote Originally Posted by nropp11:
Really interesting game. I've seen the Bonnie's a few times this year, and it appears that their weakness is the half court offense outside of Nicholson. Even more shocking is the pace rating which I think is a bit misleading at #218. This team will run when it gets the opportunities and they should have plenty tonight. In a more up and down game, their weaknesses are really taken away in the half court. Bonnie's have had a week to prep, too while Umass has come off a couple high possession grueling battles on the road. Getting the better attacking (free throw attempts and makes) team in a game that should feature quite a bit of transition chances and a team with some nice size at the guard position to contain Chaz Williams. Just a lean, though.
GL
Correct on the pace thing with the Bonnies. Schmidt is an up-tempo coach but obviously knows his meal ticket (at least this season) is an elite post player whose best work is done in the halfcourt setting. Betting Bonnies' overs will have a ton of value heading into next season with Nicholson no longer in the fold.
I see your point on the bigger SBU guards defending Chaz, but the guy is so absurdly fast with the ball that no one can stay in front of him. Even Carl Jones from SJU, probably the second-quickest player in the conference, couldn't even come close to staying with him. If UMASS succeeds in turning up the heat early, the porous Bonnies ballhandlers probably cough up the ball 20+ times before all is said and done.
Then again, the A-10 has been such a clusterfuck this season that no result would surprise me at this point.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,401
- Friday 10/02/2026 911
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,547
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,285
- PART DEUX 299
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,506
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,158
- Trump's legacy? 32,984
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,673
- Happening just recently . . . 36,847
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
