Here we go again Arkansas up 10 now losing. Tenn up big now its close.
Utah +5.5 live
TY TENNESSEE HUGE WIN BY 20.
OVER TT FGCU.
AMERICAN WIN BIG!!
Butler wins outright
OVER EKY GAME.
Teaser queens..N.iowa
Texas am loser....teaser loser tex am game
W CAR LIVE -10.5 NOT POSTED .DOING WELL ON LIVE PLAYS. THIS ARKANSAS GAME GOT LUCKY WITH OT. WENT OVER 190.5 LIVE ABOUT 2 MINS BEFORE HALFTIME
Even hit my own 2 team parlay with 2 1st half overs. Kennesaw and Omaha games
TY TENNESSEE HUGE WIN BY 20.
OVER TT FGCU.
AMERICAN WIN BIG!!
Butler wins outright
OVER EKY GAME.
Teaser queens..N.iowa
Texas am loser....teaser loser tex am game
W CAR LIVE -10.5 NOT POSTED .DOING WELL ON LIVE PLAYS. THIS ARKANSAS GAME GOT LUCKY WITH OT. WENT OVER 190.5 LIVE ABOUT 2 MINS BEFORE HALFTIME
Even hit my own 2 team parlay with 2 1st half overs. Kennesaw and Omaha games
Well the 3 team totals I liked 2 won and wofford lost by a basket.
Only 2 str ups I lost are texas am and Bradley. I said I could have went either way there I've been betting Valparaiso. Parlays 3 wins 1 loss on 4 teamer. 2-1 on 3 teamer 5-2 if bet str up.
Winners
American easy win....arkansas...over tt FGCU...tennessee.. over Tulsa game...over EKY GAME....Butler...
Need kansas -6. Utah +5.5 live
Teasers 1-1.
Followed fizzle on 2 winners. Only 2 I followed.
Live bets doing well love to see auburn come back
Well the 3 team totals I liked 2 won and wofford lost by a basket.
Only 2 str ups I lost are texas am and Bradley. I said I could have went either way there I've been betting Valparaiso. Parlays 3 wins 1 loss on 4 teamer. 2-1 on 3 teamer 5-2 if bet str up.
Winners
American easy win....arkansas...over tt FGCU...tennessee.. over Tulsa game...over EKY GAME....Butler...
Need kansas -6. Utah +5.5 live
Teasers 1-1.
Followed fizzle on 2 winners. Only 2 I followed.
Live bets doing well love to see auburn come back
Fucking Auburn I swear. I turn it on they are up 5 2 mins left. 14-1 run kills the parlay i already wrote off. Should just parlay my str ups or bet everything str up and go another 6-3 on parlay plays...over Tulsa tt lost a 2 teamer...auburn lost a 3 teamer and Seton hall ml lost a 4 teamer...and I need to post live plays but its hard for others to follow. I posted UTAH because it was 4 mins into the game
Str ups tonight 9-2.
Kansas W
Utah live W
Over Tulsa W
Over EKY W
Over TT FGCU W
Arkansas W
American W
TENNESSEE Big W
BUTLER W
LOSSES
Bradley L
TEX AM L
and I battled back n forth on the Bradley play. But ill take. It
9-2
Fucking Auburn I swear. I turn it on they are up 5 2 mins left. 14-1 run kills the parlay i already wrote off. Should just parlay my str ups or bet everything str up and go another 6-3 on parlay plays...over Tulsa tt lost a 2 teamer...auburn lost a 3 teamer and Seton hall ml lost a 4 teamer...and I need to post live plays but its hard for others to follow. I posted UTAH because it was 4 mins into the game
Str ups tonight 9-2.
Kansas W
Utah live W
Over Tulsa W
Over EKY W
Over TT FGCU W
Arkansas W
American W
TENNESSEE Big W
BUTLER W
LOSSES
Bradley L
TEX AM L
and I battled back n forth on the Bradley play. But ill take. It
9-2
5-2 #14 1st 7..... and 4-5 rest spread out near as i could figure ... didn't count utah live... so much action hard to keep up... but i do enjoy you sharing ALL the work you put into this .... LOT TO KEEP UP WITH but i try and ck in if time allows... @RUM151 ![]()
5-2 #14 1st 7..... and 4-5 rest spread out near as i could figure ... didn't count utah live... so much action hard to keep up... but i do enjoy you sharing ALL the work you put into this .... LOT TO KEEP UP WITH but i try and ck in if time allows... @RUM151 ![]()
