(If I had to bet, as a Duke fan, I'd pick UNC, but there's no way I'm taking UNC with such a huge consensus and the line continues to move the other way. And yes, Duke is terrible, it's been a rough year as a fan sigh.)
LOL, the bloodbath. It's nights like these why I come to Covers and realize that while I'm not sharp at least I'm no square.
Quote Originally Posted by hagrin:
Everyone on Covers is on UNC by double digits.
Line has moved down 1 point.
Let the bloodbath commence.
(If I had to bet, as a Duke fan, I'd pick UNC, but there's no way I'm taking UNC with such a huge consensus and the line continues to move the other way. And yes, Duke is terrible, it's been a rough year as a fan sigh.)
LOL, the bloodbath. It's nights like these why I come to Covers and realize that while I'm not sharp at least I'm no square.