• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    THURSDAY NCAA 151

    «First Previous 12
    BLESSm51
    Fuzzer44
    RUM151
    Mskeets
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5104
    Posts: 42
    «First Previous 12
     
    BLESSm51
    BLESSm51
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 6:28 PM ET #26

    LETS GO RUM

    Reply

    LETS GO RUM

     
    Fuzzer44
    Fuzzer44
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2024
    Posts: 351
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 6:36 PM ET #27

    @The_Land17

     an_cheers  peace_5

    -
    Reply

    @The_Land17

     an_cheers  peace_5

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 6:58 PM ET #28

     

    PLAYS 

     

    OVER 154 Tulsa/ECU game

    Over  147.5 Howard  

    S Ill -3.5 -130 

    Liberty -8.5 -125 

    over 83.5 TT USF 

    Ark st -6.5 

    teaser USF -1.5/Howard pk 

    teaser st thomas pk/Kennesaw st +2.5

    Parlay  Iona ML/Over 149.5 WKY/S Miss +4.5  +304      

    Parlay USF ML/Fairfield ml/Boston U ml  +243  

    151
    Reply

     

    PLAYS 

     

    OVER 154 Tulsa/ECU game

    Over  147.5 Howard  

    S Ill -3.5 -130 

    Liberty -8.5 -125 

    over 83.5 TT USF 

    Ark st -6.5 

    teaser USF -1.5/Howard pk 

    teaser st thomas pk/Kennesaw st +2.5

    Parlay  Iona ML/Over 149.5 WKY/S Miss +4.5  +304      

    Parlay USF ML/Fairfield ml/Boston U ml  +243  

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 7:00 PM ET #29

    Michigan -7.5 -130

    151
    Reply

    Michigan -7.5 -130

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 7:02 PM ET #30

    plays

    OVER 154 Tulsa/ECU game

    Over  147.5 Howard  

    S Ill -3.5 -130 

    Liberty -8.5 -125 

    over 83.5 TT USF 

    Ark st -6.5 

    Michigan -7.5 -130 

    USF -6.5 -130

    teaser USF -1.5/Howard pk 

    teaser st thomas pk/Kennesaw st +2.5

    Parlay  Iona ML/Over 149.5 WKY/S Miss +4.5  +304      

    Parlay USF ML/Fairfield ml/Boston U ml  +243  

    151
    Reply

    plays

    OVER 154 Tulsa/ECU game

    Over  147.5 Howard  

    S Ill -3.5 -130 

    Liberty -8.5 -125 

    over 83.5 TT USF 

    Ark st -6.5 

    Michigan -7.5 -130 

    USF -6.5 -130

    teaser USF -1.5/Howard pk 

    teaser st thomas pk/Kennesaw st +2.5

    Parlay  Iona ML/Over 149.5 WKY/S Miss +4.5  +304      

    Parlay USF ML/Fairfield ml/Boston U ml  +243  

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 7:26 PM ET #31

    1st write up said Tulsa over TT might be worth it.   I think they got over. .   The 82 is thunk it was

    151
    Reply

    1st write up said Tulsa over TT might be worth it.   I think they got over. .   The 82 is thunk it was

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 7:33 PM ET #32

    Live parlay over 148 temple...over 147 liberty. +159 

    151
    Reply

    Live parlay over 148 temple...over 147 liberty. +159 

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 7:34 PM ET #33

    I do hope Tulsa goes over TT. :)

    151
    Reply

    I do hope Tulsa goes over TT. :)

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 9:27 PM ET #34

    Damnit I knew when I seen everyone on iona. And I mean everyone it was going to not only not cover, but they would lose i i shoulda did what I did the other day when everyone was on Indiana when th³ey played mich st.  And I took mich st so that everyone wasn't on the same team.    What was it  about iona tonight?  I had no opinion but everyone liked them?

    Fkn liberty. I even said it was risky

    Tulsa went over and TT.  

    And I was right about s.miss. they beat JM outright. Fkn iona is going to cost me

    151
    Reply

    Damnit I knew when I seen everyone on iona. And I mean everyone it was going to not only not cover, but they would lose i i shoulda did what I did the other day when everyone was on Indiana when th³ey played mich st.  And I took mich st so that everyone wasn't on the same team.    What was it  about iona tonight?  I had no opinion but everyone liked them?

    Fkn liberty. I even said it was risky

    Tulsa went over and TT.  

    And I was right about s.miss. they beat JM outright. Fkn iona is going to cost me

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2536
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 10:46 PM ET #35

    Well…. That’s crappy logic on Iona … I played your parlay…. 

    Reply

    Well…. That’s crappy logic on Iona … I played your parlay…. 

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 11:27 PM ET #36

    @Mskeets

     Well i used them ml only because everyone was on them  thinking iona -3.5 is so good ml they have to win....if I was looking for a str up play I would not have bet them .  My other parlay should win if usf wins...I explained that parlay was all based on getting better payout for a boston u bet. Fairfield and usf added to Boston gets me a +243 payout instead of -110  were u on that one.  

    Im pissed I bet over miami TT AND DONT play the over on the game both won with 6 mins left in game

    151
    Reply

    @Mskeets

     Well i used them ml only because everyone was on them  thinking iona -3.5 is so good ml they have to win....if I was looking for a str up play I would not have bet them .  My other parlay should win if usf wins...I explained that parlay was all based on getting better payout for a boston u bet. Fairfield and usf added to Boston gets me a +243 payout instead of -110  were u on that one.  

    Im pissed I bet over miami TT AND DONT play the over on the game both won with 6 mins left in game

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2026 - 11:38 PM ET #37

    Wow a 3 hour college bb game. This usf game is nothing but fouls and reviews game started at 9 its 1140  4 mins left. Usf trying everything to not cover or win

    151
    Reply

    Wow a 3 hour college bb game. This usf game is nothing but fouls and reviews game started at 9 its 1140  4 mins left. Usf trying everything to not cover or win

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2026 - 12:09 AM ET #38

    GOD DAMN!!!  TY USF WINS BY 7. TY TO THE GUY FOR MAKING BOTH FTs as usf missed 2 in last 30 sec's and ty to the guy I knew was going to try and 3 and ty for missing. A 2 hour 53 min game with 100 fouls 15 challenges. 5 appeals. ...lol. it was bad but usf was up whole 2nd half even by 14 but turnovers. Fouls. Fouls not called. Just an ugly game that usf covered as they should have it was going to be a backdoor cover for Memphis all the way.. and thanks to turnovers and missed ft's it almost happened if you had Memphis I hope you bet the late line as it moved to 7.5. Or you bought up. Again a game where both teams could have covered and did. 

    The over was the easy play. 

    Usf win 

    Over tt usf win

    Over Howard win

    Over Tulsa win 

    Live over tt Tulsa win 

    Live under 1st half s.ill 

    Teaser howard...usf win

    3 team parlay winner my boston u parlay i should have bet them too but did only in parlay. Not sure if fairfield covered actual line 

    I was dumb and followed on Michigan and ark st lost both. Usf i had on many things they won a teaser and a parlay for me tonight. I hate when I just add games I never mentioned all day. 

    Ark st loss

    Michigan loss 

    S.ill loss 

    Liberty loss i hated betting that 

    Parlay loser ty IONA AS the other 2 covered as s.miss wins outright and wky went way over as I thought. So lost 2 str ups I liked by adding iona..

    2 parlays of 6 plays 5-1. 

    Teaser loser Kennesaw st cost me 

    4-4 tonight but made money  2 live plays and a parlay win a few hundred is all. But its winning 

    Gl 151

    151
    Reply

    GOD DAMN!!!  TY USF WINS BY 7. TY TO THE GUY FOR MAKING BOTH FTs as usf missed 2 in last 30 sec's and ty to the guy I knew was going to try and 3 and ty for missing. A 2 hour 53 min game with 100 fouls 15 challenges. 5 appeals. ...lol. it was bad but usf was up whole 2nd half even by 14 but turnovers. Fouls. Fouls not called. Just an ugly game that usf covered as they should have it was going to be a backdoor cover for Memphis all the way.. and thanks to turnovers and missed ft's it almost happened if you had Memphis I hope you bet the late line as it moved to 7.5. Or you bought up. Again a game where both teams could have covered and did. 

    The over was the easy play. 

    Usf win 

    Over tt usf win

    Over Howard win

    Over Tulsa win 

    Live over tt Tulsa win 

    Live under 1st half s.ill 

    Teaser howard...usf win

    3 team parlay winner my boston u parlay i should have bet them too but did only in parlay. Not sure if fairfield covered actual line 

    I was dumb and followed on Michigan and ark st lost both. Usf i had on many things they won a teaser and a parlay for me tonight. I hate when I just add games I never mentioned all day. 

    Ark st loss

    Michigan loss 

    S.ill loss 

    Liberty loss i hated betting that 

    Parlay loser ty IONA AS the other 2 covered as s.miss wins outright and wky went way over as I thought. So lost 2 str ups I liked by adding iona..

    2 parlays of 6 plays 5-1. 

    Teaser loser Kennesaw st cost me 

    4-4 tonight but made money  2 live plays and a parlay win a few hundred is all. But its winning 

    Gl 151

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2026 - 12:28 AM ET #39

    3 team parlay for Friday. Based on UNLV I LIKE UNLV TOMORROW I GOT THEM AT 11.5. ADDING OVER 147 STETSON..AUSTIN PEAY...AND WEST VIRG ML...HOPING 1ST 2 WIN THEN I GOT BETTER PAYOFF ON UNLV. 

    Parlay +382. So hopefully ill be betting unlv for 100 to win 382

    151
    Reply

    3 team parlay for Friday. Based on UNLV I LIKE UNLV TOMORROW I GOT THEM AT 11.5. ADDING OVER 147 STETSON..AUSTIN PEAY...AND WEST VIRG ML...HOPING 1ST 2 WIN THEN I GOT BETTER PAYOFF ON UNLV. 

    Parlay +382. So hopefully ill be betting unlv for 100 to win 382

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2536
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2026 - 7:21 AM ET #40

    Ok.  I played it… but read it wrong.  I have over 148 and Austin p ml… and I added Belmont -2.5…..so mine is 5 teamer… 69 for 300… +434… I also bought unlv to +12.5.   Yesterday looked like a dog day to me but I’m not following closely 

    Reply

    Ok.  I played it… but read it wrong.  I have over 148 and Austin p ml… and I added Belmont -2.5…..so mine is 5 teamer… 69 for 300… +434… I also bought unlv to +12.5.   Yesterday looked like a dog day to me but I’m not following closely 

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2536
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2026 - 9:13 AM ET #41

    On another note… I had UCSD … cal San Diego ….in a few parlays last night…. They blew a 14 + point lead in second half…. But what I want to point out is they were perfect from the free throw line….3 of 3….. can you even imagine an entire college bb game where one team shoots a total of 3 free throws….. and it went down to the wire…. Course they blew the 14 point lead and lost by 4…. In the last minute…. 3 of 3…. For the entire game… you can get 3 free throws by throwing your body into the defender in a half second from half court…..But these guys could not muster another trip… the remaining 39 minutes and 59 seconds…. That is jaw dropping to me…. As in fraudulent… jaw dropping.      What other explanation is there … comments welcome…. My 2 cents.    

    Reply

    On another note… I had UCSD … cal San Diego ….in a few parlays last night…. They blew a 14 + point lead in second half…. But what I want to point out is they were perfect from the free throw line….3 of 3….. can you even imagine an entire college bb game where one team shoots a total of 3 free throws….. and it went down to the wire…. Course they blew the 14 point lead and lost by 4…. In the last minute…. 3 of 3…. For the entire game… you can get 3 free throws by throwing your body into the defender in a half second from half court…..But these guys could not muster another trip… the remaining 39 minutes and 59 seconds…. That is jaw dropping to me…. As in fraudulent… jaw dropping.      What other explanation is there … comments welcome…. My 2 cents.    

     
     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2026 - 10:33 AM ET #42

    @Mskeets

    i just looked the other team was only 6/9 so neither team was getting there alot  now if they would have had 15 made out of 20 and ucsd had just 3  the next time these 2 played i would be on ucsd for sure  but i feel ya 

    151
    Reply

    @Mskeets

    i just looked the other team was only 6/9 so neither team was getting there alot  now if they would have had 15 made out of 20 and ucsd had just 3  the next time these 2 played i would be on ucsd for sure  but i feel ya 

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,911
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,621
    • MLB Playoffs 17,000
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,825
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 314
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,396
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.