like Monmouth at -3.5
THURSDAY NCAA 151
Never following again. Fkn rhode island
I said I really liked WKY. THEY ARE VERY HOT RIGHT NOW AND IM PISSED I DIDNT BET STR UP. I PUT. THE 3 TEAM ML PARLAY IN AND SAID I REALLY LIKED 2 OF THEM ...DENVER AND WKY. WKY IS UP 32-9. MIGHT BE A WINNER.
Never following again. Fkn rhode island
I said I really liked WKY. THEY ARE VERY HOT RIGHT NOW AND IM PISSED I DIDNT BET STR UP. I PUT. THE 3 TEAM ML PARLAY IN AND SAID I REALLY LIKED 2 OF THEM ...DENVER AND WKY. WKY IS UP 32-9. MIGHT BE A WINNER.
Plus some other capers had Kennesaw. I know you can make your own picks, it’a a forum but if you see several capers on a team…..one of them might know something. Food for thought.
Plus some other capers had Kennesaw. I know you can make your own picks, it’a a forum but if you see several capers on a team…..one of them might know something. Food for thought.
Damnit st Thomas is. Rolling and I held back and just took the over ...they are so good after a loss. And with revenge. 77 at half is ok need ND st to score or st Thomas to hit 90
Damnit st Thomas is. Rolling and I held back and just took the over ...they are so good after a loss. And with revenge. 77 at half is ok need ND st to score or st Thomas to hit 90
TY MOREHEAD STATE.
2 BIG MISTAKES FOLLOWING. USING MEMPHIS AND R.I.and leaving st Thomas out of my bets and going over....Denver cost me a parlay....and big mistake not posting tenn st as a play when I posted the 4 team parlay saying it was all based on the tenn st play raising them to +6.5 from 3.5. And tenn st wins outright...I did get emails because some did bet them str up...
Kind of liking coastal carolina tomorrow.
TY MOREHEAD STATE.
2 BIG MISTAKES FOLLOWING. USING MEMPHIS AND R.I.and leaving st Thomas out of my bets and going over....Denver cost me a parlay....and big mistake not posting tenn st as a play when I posted the 4 team parlay saying it was all based on the tenn st play raising them to +6.5 from 3.5. And tenn st wins outright...I did get emails because some did bet them str up...
Kind of liking coastal carolina tomorrow.
didnt just bet Liberty because the scorer was out i based it on liberty coming off the loss, and felt they had to win if ya read my writeups Tenn st was actually a highly ranked play if i am adding 3 ml plays to it to make it pay better that means i really like it also said i liked them +3.5 and i was making it 6.5 and they won out right 79-71 thats a pretty good win for a road dog of 3.5 i ended up going 7-4 on str up plays and won my bigger play outright and said they could win out right i a not basing my night on a liberty play that lost i won 7 str ups and a double play
Monmouth Winner
Maine winner
MMorehead st BIG play winner
over charleston southern winner
Over chattanooga winner
Mich st winner
Over 78.5 TT utah valley winner
Liberty loss
Over liberty loss
over st thomas loss
Rhode Island live loss
FAU push
games i really touted WKY win, Tenn st win denver zloss
7-4-1
didnt just bet Liberty because the scorer was out i based it on liberty coming off the loss, and felt they had to win if ya read my writeups Tenn st was actually a highly ranked play if i am adding 3 ml plays to it to make it pay better that means i really like it also said i liked them +3.5 and i was making it 6.5 and they won out right 79-71 thats a pretty good win for a road dog of 3.5 i ended up going 7-4 on str up plays and won my bigger play outright and said they could win out right i a not basing my night on a liberty play that lost i won 7 str ups and a double play
Monmouth Winner
Maine winner
MMorehead st BIG play winner
over charleston southern winner
Over chattanooga winner
Mich st winner
Over 78.5 TT utah valley winner
Liberty loss
Over liberty loss
over st thomas loss
Rhode Island live loss
FAU push
games i really touted WKY win, Tenn st win denver zloss
7-4-1
didnt just bet Liberty because the scorer was out i based it on liberty coming off the loss, and felt they had to win if ya read my writeups Tenn st was actually a highly ranked play if i am adding 3 ml plays to it to make it pay better that means i really like it also said i liked them +3.5 and i was making it 6.5 and they won out right 79-71 thats a pretty good win for a road dog of 3.5 i ended up going 7-4 on str up plays and won my bigger play outright and said they could win out right i a not basing my night on a liberty play that lost i won 7 str ups and a double play Monmouth Winner Maine winner MMorehead st BIG play winner over charleston southern winner Over chattanooga winner Mich st winner Over 78.5 TT utah valley winner Liberty loss Over liberty loss over st thomas loss Rhode Island live loss FAU push
games i really touted WKY win, Tenn st win denver zloss
7-4-1
![]()
didnt just bet Liberty because the scorer was out i based it on liberty coming off the loss, and felt they had to win if ya read my writeups Tenn st was actually a highly ranked play if i am adding 3 ml plays to it to make it pay better that means i really like it also said i liked them +3.5 and i was making it 6.5 and they won out right 79-71 thats a pretty good win for a road dog of 3.5 i ended up going 7-4 on str up plays and won my bigger play outright and said they could win out right i a not basing my night on a liberty play that lost i won 7 str ups and a double play Monmouth Winner Maine winner MMorehead st BIG play winner over charleston southern winner Over chattanooga winner Mich st winner Over 78.5 TT utah valley winner Liberty loss Over liberty loss over st thomas loss Rhode Island live loss FAU push
games i really touted WKY win, Tenn st win denver zloss
7-4-1
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,199
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,843
- Thursday 10/08/2026 405
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,850
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,791
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,139
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,910
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- Happening just recently . . . 37,142
- Week 6 Money 7,195
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
