1-0 yesterday 2-1 on the week. Utah Tech +8 and Merrimack-3. BOL
Thursday
Posted:
#15
Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21:
@KasperNV You’re not too shabby either brotha!!!
I always wish I can be better at this. @KasperNV You’re not too shabby either brotha!!!
Second mouse gets the cheese.
Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21:
@KasperNV You’re not too shabby either brotha!!!
I always wish I can be better at this. @KasperNV You’re not too shabby either brotha!!!
Posted:
#19
Quote Originally Posted by MGM_grnd:
@KasperNV Good call on Merrimack ??
Thanks brother. I hope Utah Tech plays like they did the first half. Got a nice lead but who knows.
@KasperNV Good call on Merrimack ??
Second mouse gets the cheese.
Quote Originally Posted by MGM_grnd:
@KasperNV Good call on Merrimack ??
Thanks brother. I hope Utah Tech plays like they did the first half. Got a nice lead but who knows. @KasperNV Good call on Merrimack ??
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,894
- PART DEUX 157
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 847
- Week 6 Money 8,470
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,270
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,261
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
