Well guys, I started playing ncaab since last Monday Jan 26 to be exact n every day, I been over .500 n making money daily n the bankroll was to dump it all on the Superbowl.
Tomorrow will be my last chance at this project as there are NCAAb games on Superbowl Sunday as well.
One game I'm going to play with 10 units. If win all in on the Superbowl in the evening time.
Penn State is junk. Usc got a baller at 18 points a game. Usc got better offense. If penn wins this game here, I don't deserve to bet on ncaab no more. Penn State is at the bottom of the big 10 for a reason.
Usc -3.5 10 units
Trap game, why line so cheap? I don't care. I bet what I like.
X_____________________________
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Well guys, I started playing ncaab since last Monday Jan 26 to be exact n every day, I been over .500 n making money daily n the bankroll was to dump it all on the Superbowl.
Tomorrow will be my last chance at this project as there are NCAAb games on Superbowl Sunday as well.
One game I'm going to play with 10 units. If win all in on the Superbowl in the evening time.
Penn State is junk. Usc got a baller at 18 points a game. Usc got better offense. If penn wins this game here, I don't deserve to bet on ncaab no more. Penn State is at the bottom of the big 10 for a reason.
Usc -3.5 10 units
Trap game, why line so cheap? I don't care. I bet what I like.
Hope El Dorado is treating you well. Drinkng the Tresor! I've been doing the same but at Harrah's in south shore.Was at El Dorado 2 weeks ago. Only looking at two games tomorrow USC & Charlotte. Good luck!
@nfl_brosuf
Hope El Dorado is treating you well. Drinkng the Tresor! I've been doing the same but at Harrah's in south shore.Was at El Dorado 2 weeks ago. Only looking at two games tomorrow USC & Charlotte. Good luck!
@nfl_brosuf Hope El Dorado is treating you well. Drinkng the Tresor! I've been doing the same but at Harrah's in south shore.Was at El Dorado 2 weeks ago. Only looking at two games tomorrow USC & Charlotte. Good luck!
Hope you have fun in Tahoe. I went to Reno because I get free room, free food and free Superbowl party Tix.
Plus the VIP secret lounge has a open bar till 10pm n they don't check your credentials. Been drinking all day n eating n people watch n playing sports n fight seeing so it 11pm now n I'm highly intoxicated but Reno never sleep. I'll just shower up n hit the bar n free clubs too. Can sleep in till 9am Pacific n get to cheer on usc with my biggest bet this far.
Lots of Superbowl folks are already here. I'm sure they are over there as well. Enjoy n live the moment as we don't know what tomorrow will bring us.
X_____________________________
Quote Originally Posted by greenhead:
@nfl_brosuf Hope El Dorado is treating you well. Drinkng the Tresor! I've been doing the same but at Harrah's in south shore.Was at El Dorado 2 weeks ago. Only looking at two games tomorrow USC & Charlotte. Good luck!
Hope you have fun in Tahoe. I went to Reno because I get free room, free food and free Superbowl party Tix.
Plus the VIP secret lounge has a open bar till 10pm n they don't check your credentials. Been drinking all day n eating n people watch n playing sports n fight seeing so it 11pm now n I'm highly intoxicated but Reno never sleep. I'll just shower up n hit the bar n free clubs too. Can sleep in till 9am Pacific n get to cheer on usc with my biggest bet this far.
Lots of Superbowl folks are already here. I'm sure they are over there as well. Enjoy n live the moment as we don't know what tomorrow will bring us.
I'm a long time follower and enjoy your committed prognostications. I hope you appreciate the humor when I say, I hear Bogeys voice every time I read one of your posts. Best of luck Wizer in 26. ??
@Wizerguy
I'm a long time follower and enjoy your committed prognostications. I hope you appreciate the humor when I say, I hear Bogeys voice every time I read one of your posts. Best of luck Wizer in 26. ??
Usc -3.5 10 units - regretting not betting 5 because Baker is out per a cover's guy says so. Oh well, let's go usc
I still have today to get in my last leg Superbowl parlay going.
My next two plays will because of line movement and better offensive production.
Tex tech - 3.5
Wichita state -5.5
Parlay Tex tech + Wichita state + sea biscuits
Win or lose, I had fun doing so. I'll still cherry pick them weekly games if I see a really good advantage angle to kill time before I close shop at work. 1 or 2 games only. Maybe making that roll for the final 4. That'll be cool too. There I go, a new project will be born.
X_____________________________
Sunday
Usc -3.5 10 units - regretting not betting 5 because Baker is out per a cover's guy says so. Oh well, let's go usc
I still have today to get in my last leg Superbowl parlay going.
My next two plays will because of line movement and better offensive production.
Tex tech - 3.5
Wichita state -5.5
Parlay Tex tech + Wichita state + sea biscuits
Win or lose, I had fun doing so. I'll still cherry pick them weekly games if I see a really good advantage angle to kill time before I close shop at work. 1 or 2 games only. Maybe making that roll for the final 4. That'll be cool too. There I go, a new project will be born.