I am also going to sprinkle a little bit on the rice UAB first half under 72 1/2
Cash it
![]()
actually once rice full game hits, I’ll be adding to the winnings. Appreciate you stopping by ![]()
actually once rice full game hits, I’ll be adding to the winnings. Appreciate you stopping by ![]()
Cash it boys
![]()
4-3 ![]()
Cash it boys
![]()
4-3 ![]()
@hadenfizzle
Just made an account to cheer you on Fizz. Been following for a few years now!! What an absolute heater you went on yesterday, excited for you to keep it up. I like Seattle -4.5 and under on Super Bowl.
Here's from Texas.
@hadenfizzle
Just made an account to cheer you on Fizz. Been following for a few years now!! What an absolute heater you went on yesterday, excited for you to keep it up. I like Seattle -4.5 and under on Super Bowl.
Here's from Texas.
