• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    SF vs Chicago state

    12 Next Last»
    Miracling2
    teslaxyz
    football_007
    Whackamole
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1869
    Posts: 36
    12 Next Last»
     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 2:02 PM ET #1

    ok…….

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    ok…….

     

     
    teslaxyz
    teslaxyz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 1017
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 2:05 PM ET #2

    @Miracling2

     

    OK, 1H/Spreads/Over/Under/ML? Let's gaaaaaww!!! peace_5

    It’s not easy to be a man. Building a life you love is hard.
    Reply

    @Miracling2

     

    OK, 1H/Spreads/Over/Under/ML? Let's gaaaaaww!!! peace_5

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 2:08 PM ET #3

    NBA been good

    nfl yesterday been ok

    only thing is missing is this skank can.

     

    yesterday first huuuuuge play nba moneybag

    NFL too fh under moneybag

     

    mind boggling can’t go smooth in ncaab

    today is the day finally…..

    so what I will do…

    I will cap this game like a 3 year old kid and go to the basics , like a nerd boy.


    and finally win this first play of the day

    that’s the style 

    Reply

    NBA been good

    nfl yesterday been ok

    only thing is missing is this skank can.

     

    yesterday first huuuuuge play nba moneybag

    NFL too fh under moneybag

     

    mind boggling can’t go smooth in ncaab

    today is the day finally…..

    so what I will do…

    I will cap this game like a 3 year old kid and go to the basics , like a nerd boy.


    and finally win this first play of the day

    that’s the style 

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 2:14 PM ET #4

    Yesterday nba

     

    dang after having the over in 2h, clippers Minnesota 

     

    Thought it won’t stand a chance 2H line of 114 , after scoring  43 pts in 3rd q, and then boom 

    72 points in 4th q to cover by a point.

     

    Fh nfl 21.5 under yesterday is smooth all through out.

     

    2nd play huge in nba yesterday Indiana 2H over is smooth too.

     

    this can is the culprit , I remember having creighton the other day fg 139 over

     

    Too hot in points early

    end up fh under and fg under.

    dang 

    Reply

    Yesterday nba

     

    dang after having the over in 2h, clippers Minnesota 

     

    Thought it won’t stand a chance 2H line of 114 , after scoring  43 pts in 3rd q, and then boom 

    72 points in 4th q to cover by a point.

     

    Fh nfl 21.5 under yesterday is smooth all through out.

     

    2nd play huge in nba yesterday Indiana 2H over is smooth too.

     

    this can is the culprit , I remember having creighton the other day fg 139 over

     

    Too hot in points early

    end up fh under and fg under.

    dang 

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 2:18 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by teslaxyz:

    @Miracling2   OK, 1H/Spreads/Over/Under/ML? Let's gaaaaaww!!!

    I will cap this thoroughly and place

    $5,200 , just the 20% of my profit yesterday in all leagues 

    ok… let’s do it? 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by teslaxyz:

    @Miracling2   OK, 1H/Spreads/Over/Under/ML? Let's gaaaaaww!!!

    I will cap this thoroughly and place

    $5,200 , just the 20% of my profit yesterday in all leagues 

    ok… let’s do it? 

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 2:35 PM ET #6

    @teslaxyz

     I got a lead……. an_2drinks

    il go for the teams

    Reply

    @teslaxyz

     I got a lead……. an_2drinks

    il go for the teams

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 2:41 PM ET #7

    This game reminds me of….

     

    ALBANY VS BRYANT

     

    fckn books organizers trying to stir things up once again.

     

    lets review 

    first meeting Albany -2.5 blow out game vs Bryant, Albany winning 71 46.

    dang the favorite wins by a blow out.

     

    2nd meeting last week

    Bryant became the favorite wtf right an_speechless

    Bryant -1.5

     

    who won the game ? 

    still Albany 65 63.

    who won the FH?  of course Bryant by 5 points to lure you in for that small ml you thought a free money after that fh. Not quite.

     

    this sfpa  vs Chicago state will be the same

     

    il bang it now

    you know what to do it ain’t rocket science

    an_woo Books are stuuuuuuuupit vs nerds

    they can’t fool me 

    Reply

    This game reminds me of….

     

    ALBANY VS BRYANT

     

    fckn books organizers trying to stir things up once again.

     

    lets review 

    first meeting Albany -2.5 blow out game vs Bryant, Albany winning 71 46.

    dang the favorite wins by a blow out.

     

    2nd meeting last week

    Bryant became the favorite wtf right an_speechless

    Bryant -1.5

     

    who won the game ? 

    still Albany 65 63.

    who won the FH?  of course Bryant by 5 points to lure you in for that small ml you thought a free money after that fh. Not quite.

     

    this sfpa  vs Chicago state will be the same

     

    il bang it now

    you know what to do it ain’t rocket science

    an_woo Books are stuuuuuuuupit vs nerds

    they can’t fool me 

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 2:43 PM ET #8

    Who is the genius now ncaab line organizers.

    YOU OR ME?

    ofcourse me win

     

     

    Reply

    Who is the genius now ncaab line organizers.

    YOU OR ME?

    ofcourse me win

     

     

     
    teslaxyz
    teslaxyz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 1017
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 2:45 PM ET #9

    @Miracling2

    OK, let's gooooo!!!! peace_5

    It’s not easy to be a man. Building a life you love is hard.
    Reply

    @Miracling2

    OK, let's gooooo!!!! peace_5

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 2:49 PM ET #10

    GOT IN

     


    “my 2nd play”

    SFPA VS Chicago state 

    FH chicago state -2 an_bomb

    -125 

    Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

     

    5,000 to win, profit 4,000

    Reply

    GOT IN

     


    “my 2nd play”

    SFPA VS Chicago state 

    FH chicago state -2 an_bomb

    -125 

    Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

     

    5,000 to win, profit 4,000

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 2:52 PM ET #11

    SFPA vs Chicago state bullshter


    “First play”

    Full game SFPA PLUS 3.5 an_bomb

    GIIIIIIIIIIIIGATICA

    -115


    9,000 to profit 7,826.09

    Reply

    SFPA vs Chicago state bullshter


    “First play”

    Full game SFPA PLUS 3.5 an_bomb

    GIIIIIIIIIIIIGATICA

    -115


    9,000 to profit 7,826.09

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 3:00 PM ET #12

    Expected overall profit after this game

    4,000 + 7,826.09 = ?

    11,826.09.

     

    i didn’t use calculator adding that…

    did you? If you did it means you are…..

    semi stuuuuuuuuuuuuupit

    Just a bit lol an_woo

     

    ok all set. Genius really I can’t believe I decipher it smoothly lol. 

    im really am a genius.


    5 games ago by sfpa blow this cougars out 81 60. Just like Albany vs bryant

     

    and now you giving sfpa plus points? Just like Albany vs Bryant 2nd meeting

    who the fck I am? A repeater? 

    but ofcourse fav win and cover fh in this 2nd meeting


    but full game the dog SFPA

    to be sure take the points when banging huuuuuuuuuuuuuge an_getaway I’m dizzy now

    win Ok I’m focus now

     

     

    Reply

    Expected overall profit after this game

    4,000 + 7,826.09 = ?

    11,826.09.

     

    i didn’t use calculator adding that…

    did you? If you did it means you are…..

    semi stuuuuuuuuuuuuupit

    Just a bit lol an_woo

     

    ok all set. Genius really I can’t believe I decipher it smoothly lol. 

    im really am a genius.


    5 games ago by sfpa blow this cougars out 81 60. Just like Albany vs bryant

     

    and now you giving sfpa plus points? Just like Albany vs Bryant 2nd meeting

    who the fck I am? A repeater? 

    but ofcourse fav win and cover fh in this 2nd meeting


    but full game the dog SFPA

    to be sure take the points when banging huuuuuuuuuuuuuge an_getaway I’m dizzy now

    win Ok I’m focus now

     

     

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 3:02 PM ET #13

    Ok I’m logging out now……

    I need to have energy so I can count my fh money

    And also the full game money

    Reply

    Ok I’m logging out now……

    I need to have energy so I can count my fh money

    And also the full game money

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 3:03 PM ET #14

    See you at the vault

    remember

    fh Chicago bullshter 

    full game sfpa points

     

    Reply

    See you at the vault

    remember

    fh Chicago bullshter 

    full game sfpa points

     

     
    teslaxyz
    teslaxyz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 1017
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 3:14 PM ET #15

    @Miracling2

    I got St. Francis (PA) +2.5. BOLTA!!!! peace_5

    It’s not easy to be a man. Building a life you love is hard.
    Reply

    @Miracling2

    I got St. Francis (PA) +2.5. BOLTA!!!! peace_5

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 3:23 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by teslaxyz:

    @Miracling2 I got St. Francis (PA) +2.5. BOLTA!!!!

     

    wise choice.

    Ok this is how it goes when im about to wager that full game my line is sfpa plus 3 at -102

    i took the 3.5 at -115 though

     

    that plus 3 now is goin down at -105

    and will go down by a notch before the game start

     

    good points 2.5 you got there

     

    i aint telling it and nevaaaaag before today

    but because of your thorough support on me through the years

    il say this to you JUST TODAY

     

    bang that sfpa points BIG TIME AND EXPECT A WINDFALL 

    it will never lose 100%

    i know, I got a leeeeeeeeeeeeeeead 

    don’t tell others ok…..

    when I say I got the a leeeeead it means I know…… for this game. 

    already sealed…… sfpa wins actually but there is a catch…..

    so 2.5 is safe… up to 1.5.

    but ofcourse take the advantage points always amigo. The bigger points.  Ok…. 

     
    fh Chicago state covers. My take.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by teslaxyz:

    @Miracling2 I got St. Francis (PA) +2.5. BOLTA!!!!

     

    wise choice.

    Ok this is how it goes when im about to wager that full game my line is sfpa plus 3 at -102

    i took the 3.5 at -115 though

     

    that plus 3 now is goin down at -105

    and will go down by a notch before the game start

     

    good points 2.5 you got there

     

    i aint telling it and nevaaaaag before today

    but because of your thorough support on me through the years

    il say this to you JUST TODAY

     

    bang that sfpa points BIG TIME AND EXPECT A WINDFALL 

    it will never lose 100%

    i know, I got a leeeeeeeeeeeeeeead 

    don’t tell others ok…..

    when I say I got the a leeeeead it means I know…… for this game. 

    already sealed…… sfpa wins actually but there is a catch…..

    so 2.5 is safe… up to 1.5.

    but ofcourse take the advantage points always amigo. The bigger points.  Ok…. 

     
    fh Chicago state covers. My take.

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 3:35 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by teslaxyz:

    @Miracling2 I got St. Francis (PA) +2.5. BOLTA!!!!

     

    Just a suggestion. 

    triple yo wager if I were you peace_5

    don’t tell anyone.

    you know sometimes if I’m having a difficulty to win a game

    I cheat…. an_2drinks

    legally though….. it’s not a cheat if I didn’t ask a favor directly…. You know…

    Go blast it! 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by teslaxyz:

    @Miracling2 I got St. Francis (PA) +2.5. BOLTA!!!!

     

    Just a suggestion. 

    triple yo wager if I were you peace_5

    don’t tell anyone.

    you know sometimes if I’m having a difficulty to win a game

    I cheat…. an_2drinks

    legally though….. it’s not a cheat if I didn’t ask a favor directly…. You know…

    Go blast it! 

     

     
    football_007
    football_007
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 34160
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 3:39 PM ET #18

    Would it be wise to wager Sfpa 2h rather than pregame line of 3.5 if you think Chi St cover -2 1H?

    Reply

    Would it be wise to wager Sfpa 2h rather than pregame line of 3.5 if you think Chi St cover -2 1H?

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 3:42 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by football_007:

    Would it be wise to wager Sfpa 2h rather than pregame line of 3.5 if you think Chi St cover -2 1H?

     

    good question.

    but you know…. This is an extra games

    if any reason and anything happens they don’t open the line in 2h

    then that’s that.

    not all will open a running wager too…

    I got 3 books online, this game only 2 available.  Only 1 in fh. 2 full game.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by football_007:

    Would it be wise to wager Sfpa 2h rather than pregame line of 3.5 if you think Chi St cover -2 1H?

     

    good question.

    but you know…. This is an extra games

    if any reason and anything happens they don’t open the line in 2h

    then that’s that.

    not all will open a running wager too…

    I got 3 books online, this game only 2 available.  Only 1 in fh. 2 full game.

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 3:49 PM ET #20

    I talk too many now

    upto you

    i shared the details already

    Don’t go regret not taking any

    when I say I got a leeeeeead

    it means I know…….

    when I say I know, it means already seeeeeaaaaaled.

    And done. 

    if you are piss losing I am too

    so why don’t you do me a favor and let’s win big together

    Win By a little moneybag in this game then you are fool

    you’l lose it anyway tomorrow

    win that 20 folds if I were you

    chow

     

    Reply

    I talk too many now

    upto you

    i shared the details already

    Don’t go regret not taking any

    when I say I got a leeeeeead

    it means I know…….

    when I say I know, it means already seeeeeaaaaaled.

    And done. 

    if you are piss losing I am too

    so why don’t you do me a favor and let’s win big together

    Win By a little moneybag in this game then you are fool

    you’l lose it anyway tomorrow

    win that 20 folds if I were you

    chow

     

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 4:05 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2:

    GOT IN   “my 2nd play” SFPA VS Chicago state  FH chicago state -2  -125  Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge   5,000 to win, profit 4,000

    BOOM!!!!!!!! WIN moneybag

    collect! peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2:

    GOT IN   “my 2nd play” SFPA VS Chicago state  FH chicago state -2  -125  Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge   5,000 to win, profit 4,000

    BOOM!!!!!!!! WIN moneybag

    collect! peace_5

     
    Whackamole
    Whackamole
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 590
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 4:31 PM ET #22

    Part one is a winner 

    Reply

    Part one is a winner 

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 4:35 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Whackamole:

    Part one is a winner

    what do you mean part one

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Whackamole:

    Part one is a winner

    what do you mean part one

     
    Whackamole
    Whackamole
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 590
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 4:35 PM ET #24

    Chicago st looks like they gonna blow them out

    Reply

    Chicago st looks like they gonna blow them out

     
     
    Whackamole
    Whackamole
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 590
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 4:36 PM ET #25

    @Miracling2

     Chicago st fh

    Reply

    @Miracling2

     Chicago st fh

    All Forums | College Basketball
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 437
    • PART DEUX 163
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
    • Week 6 Money 8,589
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,298
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.