Seton Hall Pirates -1 1/2
6:00pm est tip-off
Not sure what happened with the site yesterday as I couldn’t get on later in the day…… anyway….
Seton Hall wins 63-56 to get us paid
![]()
YTD 15-7
Not sure what happened with the site yesterday as I couldn’t get on later in the day…… anyway….
Seton Hall wins 63-56 to get us paid
![]()
YTD 15-7
Congrats my brother Uberstyle from another mother ![]()
I was on the other side I wish I had of known beforehand, it was a close game until late 4th @EastsideBangers![]()
Mother always did like you best
![]()
Congrats my brother Uberstyle from another mother ![]()
I was on the other side I wish I had of known beforehand, it was a close game until late 4th @EastsideBangers![]()
Mother always did like you best
![]()
@BigSnacks88
I heard Bizjack was doubtful early on, so jumped at the number while it was still being offered expecting it to rise with confirmation that he was out.
@BigSnacks88
I heard Bizjack was doubtful early on, so jumped at the number while it was still being offered expecting it to rise with confirmation that he was out.
When the line went to -4.5 I could of taken a 15% profit. Of course I stayed on and the had to live in a pool of piss until the last few minutes. SH's Free Throws had me thinking they were paid off. Still tho Holy shit what a rush. Thank goodness Bizjack was out otherwise Butler definitely wins. Would love to see these 2 teams play again in March
When the line went to -4.5 I could of taken a 15% profit. Of course I stayed on and the had to live in a pool of piss until the last few minutes. SH's Free Throws had me thinking they were paid off. Still tho Holy shit what a rush. Thank goodness Bizjack was out otherwise Butler definitely wins. Would love to see these 2 teams play again in March
