Fkn Florida let's KY cover assholes. Win my 2nd team total queens went over. 83.5 and what's dumb is if I like their TT over and not other teams I should bet queens also.
Win Oklahoma. ...my big one UNF+7.5 Or the one I said I really liked
Hofstra half pt loser as they lose by 4 I'm sure it was ft's at the end.
Everyone's favorite APP ST GOES DOWN TOO
And my 3rd TT is looking good Over 80.5 Austin peay. They have 45 with. 3 mins left in 1st half and again why not bet them -9.5m??? They are up 17 i did. Bet the over though they should have over 80 at half
Toledo has not started like toledo +4.5
Lose under in siue game along with everyone almost
Might start to really look into team totals I do really well on them really well. If I lose its by a half pt or pt which isn't often
151
Fkn Florida let's KY cover assholes. Win my 2nd team total queens went over. 83.5 and what's dumb is if I like their TT over and not other teams I should bet queens also.
Win Oklahoma. ...my big one UNF+7.5 Or the one I said I really liked
Hofstra half pt loser as they lose by 4 I'm sure it was ft's at the end.
Everyone's favorite APP ST GOES DOWN TOO
And my 3rd TT is looking good Over 80.5 Austin peay. They have 45 with. 3 mins left in 1st half and again why not bet them -9.5m??? They are up 17 i did. Bet the over though they should have over 80 at half
Toledo has not started like toledo +4.5
Lose under in siue game along with everyone almost
Might start to really look into team totals I do really well on them really well. If I lose its by a half pt or pt which isn't often
ohio st +6 didnt matter buying very close game Winner
wichita st ml i hate going against tulsa though Winner
Texas +3.5 5-1 ats away 4-1 ats as an away dog, line seems low Winner
Over 152.5 austin peay/bellarmine Winner
made a nice comeback late with arkansas, ohio st, Texas, wichita st ...toledo cost me the big parlay hard to believe i didnt bet SFA str up, go 3-1 in that 4 teamer another 4 teamer fairleigh dickinson cost me as liberty, longwood,and xavier cover bet 8 teams go 6-2 crazy ..3 bet parlay goes 2-1 over 142.5 rice wins, over 157.5 radford wins over 142.5 kansas loses ..3 bet parlay st johns wins, michigan wins texas am loses 6 bets 4-2 thats 10-4 on 4 parlays .....10-4 is a very good day i go 12-9 today wish i had bet all str up 22-13 day is much better
today 12-9 on str up plays YTD 403-321 lost money today
gl 151
151
Clemson +13.5 Winner half pt
Arkansas -7.5 Winner
UNF +7.5 Winner
Rice -4 LOSS
Fla st +7.5 Winner
App st ML LOSS
Hofstra +3 LOSS 1 pt
Kansas +6.5 Live LOSS
OVER 154 Miami fl/NC st LOSS 1 pt
OVER 163.5 Vandy/Tex am LOSS
Over 83.5 TT Queens Winner
Over 71.5 TT Liberty Winner
over 80.5 austin peay TT Winner
florida -11.5 LOSS
Oklahoma ml Winner
under 130.5 siue LOSS
marshall ml LOSS
ohio st +6 didnt matter buying very close game Winner
wichita st ml i hate going against tulsa though Winner
Texas +3.5 5-1 ats away 4-1 ats as an away dog, line seems low Winner
Over 152.5 austin peay/bellarmine Winner
made a nice comeback late with arkansas, ohio st, Texas, wichita st ...toledo cost me the big parlay hard to believe i didnt bet SFA str up, go 3-1 in that 4 teamer another 4 teamer fairleigh dickinson cost me as liberty, longwood,and xavier cover bet 8 teams go 6-2 crazy ..3 bet parlay goes 2-1 over 142.5 rice wins, over 157.5 radford wins over 142.5 kansas loses ..3 bet parlay st johns wins, michigan wins texas am loses 6 bets 4-2 thats 10-4 on 4 parlays .....10-4 is a very good day i go 12-9 today wish i had bet all str up 22-13 day is much better
today 12-9 on str up plays YTD 403-321 lost money today