ohio state +4.5. 6-1 week
Saturday
Posted:
#13
Quote Originally Posted by Dental:
@KasperNV It’s +5.5 now. I’m debating whether to bet it again? Thoughts ?
thats a big jump. I have my bet in already but maybe pass on it if your not feeling it. Thanks fellas @KasperNV It’s +5.5 now. I’m debating whether to bet it again? Thoughts ?
Second mouse gets the cheese.
Quote Originally Posted by Dental:
@KasperNV It’s +5.5 now. I’m debating whether to bet it again? Thoughts ?
thats a big jump. I have my bet in already but maybe pass on it if your not feeling it. Thanks fellas @KasperNV It’s +5.5 now. I’m debating whether to bet it again? Thoughts ?
Posted:
#20
Quote Originally Posted by CravinMorehead:
@KasperNV Nice call and thanks for sharing buddy! You are as sharp as they come around here my friend
Thanks for the compliment. Its nice to be on a lucky side for once. @KasperNV Nice call and thanks for sharing buddy! You are as sharp as they come around here my friend
Second mouse gets the cheese.
Quote Originally Posted by CravinMorehead:
@KasperNV Nice call and thanks for sharing buddy! You are as sharp as they come around here my friend
Thanks for the compliment. Its nice to be on a lucky side for once. @KasperNV Nice call and thanks for sharing buddy! You are as sharp as they come around here my friend
Posted:
#24
Quote Originally Posted by AZNDEGEN: Right? I thought I we were a cooked Goose on the last foul.
Sometimes the mussed free throws hurts deeply. Tonite they're a blessing. Thanks for the pick Kasper.
Second mouse gets the cheese.
Quote Originally Posted by AZNDEGEN: Right? I thought I we were a cooked Goose on the last foul.
Sometimes the mussed free throws hurts deeply. Tonite they're a blessing. Thanks for the pick Kasper.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,394
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,249
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,243
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
