@nfl_brosuf
Happy ending well deserved. Make sure they give you the menu when you flip over
Sat
Temple -2.5. ![]()
Mizzo -1.5 ![]()
Smu -4.5
Will Mary -4.5
San Houston -3.5
Mia oh -2.5
Mercer -1.5
3 teamer parlay: Smu + will Mary + Superbowl pick parlay.
Adding northern Colorado -2.5 (5 units)
Smu, you are next son ![]()
Sat
Temple -2.5. ![]()
Mizzo -1.5 ![]()
Smu -4.5
Will Mary -4.5
San Houston -3.5
Mia oh -2.5
Mercer -1.5
3 teamer parlay: Smu + will Mary + Superbowl pick parlay.
Adding northern Colorado -2.5 (5 units)
Smu, you are next son ![]()
Is northern Colorado 5x your other plays? What is the angle? know they are 7-1 against Idaho state but just asking your thoughts. Thanks for posting
Is northern Colorado 5x your other plays? What is the angle? know they are 7-1 against Idaho state but just asking your thoughts. Thanks for posting
Tip your favorite charity Buddy. I lose money too if I lose.
My next two plays are in this pix as I need to hit a Superbowl last leg parlay too. Cot dang it ![]()
https://ibb.co/s9F6MTYZ
Tip your favorite charity Buddy. I lose money too if I lose.
My next two plays are in this pix as I need to hit a Superbowl last leg parlay too. Cot dang it ![]()
https://ibb.co/s9F6MTYZ
Cot dam Can't get a Superbowl parlay last Tix going ![]()
Try again.
https://ibb.co/Zp3L4rHJ
Short cards so forcing these plays. I called it tipsy plays. Casino wins again.
![]()
Cot dam Can't get a Superbowl parlay last Tix going ![]()
Try again.
https://ibb.co/Zp3L4rHJ
Short cards so forcing these plays. I called it tipsy plays. Casino wins again.
![]()
I agreed. They were right there up 2 for my 2h play n lost their cool.
I'll just lay low with the regression.
No excuses but not a clear head n chasing lost my cool as well. Forcing plays as nothing fits the bill. Oh well. Superbowl is tomorrow. Onto the next day or so.
![]()
I agreed. They were right there up 2 for my 2h play n lost their cool.
I'll just lay low with the regression.
No excuses but not a clear head n chasing lost my cool as well. Forcing plays as nothing fits the bill. Oh well. Superbowl is tomorrow. Onto the next day or so.
![]()
