I personally could care less if its Louisiana, Lafayette, or Cajuns for that matter.....![]()
Q’s Monday NCAA!
Posted:
#79
Quote Originally Posted by aaironworks:
Quote Originally Posted by Q_the_money: 2-1 +270 6:00 PMCBB [1849] TOTAL o63½-110 (1H PEPPERDINE vrs 1H SAINT MARYS CA) 330.00 USD / 300.00 USD 6:00 PMCBB [1852] 1H UL - LAFAYETTE -2½-105 315.00 USD / 300.00 USD why is it Lafayette when it was Louisiana? Am I missing something
Quote Originally Posted by Q_the_money: 2-1 +270 6:00 PMCBB [1849] TOTAL o63½-110 (1H PEPPERDINE vrs 1H SAINT MARYS CA) 330.00 USD / 300.00 USD 6:00 PMCBB [1852] 1H UL - LAFAYETTE -2½-105 315.00 USD / 300.00 USD why is it Lafayette when it was Louisiana? Am I missing something
You’re joking, right? Cmon bro.
“The greatest risk is not taking one”
Quote Originally Posted by aaironworks:
Quote Originally Posted by Q_the_money: 2-1 +270 6:00 PMCBB [1849] TOTAL o63½-110 (1H PEPPERDINE vrs 1H SAINT MARYS CA) 330.00 USD / 300.00 USD 6:00 PMCBB [1852] 1H UL - LAFAYETTE -2½-105 315.00 USD / 300.00 USD why is it Lafayette when it was Louisiana? Am I missing something
Quote Originally Posted by Q_the_money: 2-1 +270 6:00 PMCBB [1849] TOTAL o63½-110 (1H PEPPERDINE vrs 1H SAINT MARYS CA) 330.00 USD / 300.00 USD 6:00 PMCBB [1852] 1H UL - LAFAYETTE -2½-105 315.00 USD / 300.00 USD why is it Lafayette when it was Louisiana? Am I missing something
You’re joking, right? Cmon bro.
Posted:
#86
Sorry 4-4 (-120)
TOTAL o67 -110 (1H OREGON vrs USC)
330.00 USD / 300.00 USD
TOTAL u65-105
(1H TEXAS TECH vrs 1H OKLAHOMA STATE)
315.00 USD / 300.00
“The greatest risk is not taking one”
Sorry 4-4 (-120)
TOTAL o67 -110 (1H OREGON vrs USC)
330.00 USD / 300.00 USD
TOTAL u65-105
(1H TEXAS TECH vrs 1H OKLAHOMA STATE)
315.00 USD / 300.00
Posted:
#91
Quote Originally Posted by Q_the_money:
Sorry 4-4 (-120) OREGON vrs 1H USC330.00 USD / 300.00 USD
Sorry 4-4 (-120) OREGON vrs 1H USC330.00 USD / 300.00 USD
Ok..... i knew who ULL meant, wtf does that mean! ![]()
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Q_the_money:
Sorry 4-4 (-120) OREGON vrs 1H USC330.00 USD / 300.00 USD
Sorry 4-4 (-120) OREGON vrs 1H USC330.00 USD / 300.00 USD
Ok..... i knew who ULL meant, wtf does that mean! ![]()
![]()
Posted:
#100
Quote Originally Posted by RakeItIn:
Dang it. I guess I joined this conversation at the wrong time. Does he normally do better than this?
Dang it. I guess I joined this conversation at the wrong time. Does he normally do better than this?
He had a hot stretch but the past 5 or 6 days hes regressing some that's all
Quote Originally Posted by RakeItIn:
Dang it. I guess I joined this conversation at the wrong time. Does he normally do better than this?
Dang it. I guess I joined this conversation at the wrong time. Does he normally do better than this?
He had a hot stretch but the past 5 or 6 days hes regressing some that's all
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,748
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,507
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,692
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,256
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,590
- PART DEUX 306
- Saturday 10/03/2026 613
- Trump's legacy? 33,919
- Happening just recently . . . 36,977
- Syracuse play and maybe more 3,876
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
