• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Q’s Monday NCAA!

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    Blackjacksusan
    PunaniPatrol
    aaironworks
    Q_the_money
    Superhings
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5310
    Posts: 101
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    Blackjacksusan
    Blackjacksusan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:06 PM ET #26

    @Q_the_money

     I guarantee you I have. Believe me, I’m borderline stalker. Sorry if my honesty is too much. I don’t even mind losing following you. I just don’t like the disappearing and I’m checking for you 900 times. Lol. It’d be great if you even wrote “I’m out” or something but again guess I got pulled in by your thread. My bad...

    Reply

    @Q_the_money

     I guarantee you I have. Believe me, I’m borderline stalker. Sorry if my honesty is too much. I don’t even mind losing following you. I just don’t like the disappearing and I’m checking for you 900 times. Lol. It’d be great if you even wrote “I’m out” or something but again guess I got pulled in by your thread. My bad...

     
    Blackjacksusan
    Blackjacksusan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:07 PM ET #27

    Now...what do I owe for this therapy session. Lol. Maybe I take this too seriously an_cheers

    Reply

    Now...what do I owe for this therapy session. Lol. Maybe I take this too seriously an_cheers

     
    PunaniPatrol
    PunaniPatrol
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 83
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:09 PM ET #28

    @Q_the_money

     Is this $100/play?

    Reply

    @Q_the_money

     Is this $100/play?

     
    aaironworks
    aaironworks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 17292
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:21 PM ET #29

    Guys Q bets anywhere from 100-1000, maybe even more sometimes. I know this.

    “It’s not a lie, if you believe it”
    Reply

    Guys Q bets anywhere from 100-1000, maybe even more sometimes. I know this.

     
    PunaniPatrol
    PunaniPatrol
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 83
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:27 PM ET #30

    @aaironworks

    Thanks. Great result last week Q. I was just thinking +3k betting $1000 tells a different story than up +3k betting $100. Was just curious. 

    Reply

    @aaironworks

    Thanks. Great result last week Q. I was just thinking +3k betting $1000 tells a different story than up +3k betting $100. Was just curious. 

     
    aaironworks
    aaironworks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 17292
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:29 PM ET #31

    @PunaniPatrol

     peace_5

    “It’s not a lie, if you believe it”
    Reply

    @PunaniPatrol

     peace_5

     
    Q_the_money
    Q_the_money
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 7326
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:32 PM ET #32

    @Blackjacksusan

     Dude I don’t even know what you’re talking about? I only post what I play. What do you want me to do? Post every hour saying no plays? I don’t have to post anything. I’m just confused by what you’re getting at? I go out of my way to make sure I post every play I make. But can’t sit around and let people know I’m not posting. 

    “The greatest risk is not taking one”
    Reply

    @Blackjacksusan

     Dude I don’t even know what you’re talking about? I only post what I play. What do you want me to do? Post every hour saying no plays? I don’t have to post anything. I’m just confused by what you’re getting at? I go out of my way to make sure I post every play I make. But can’t sit around and let people know I’m not posting. 

     
    Blackjacksusan
    Blackjacksusan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:35 PM ET #33

    @Q_the_money

     Gotcha. And by the way...I’m a dudette. Hope there’s no hard feelings 

    Reply

    @Q_the_money

     Gotcha. And by the way...I’m a dudette. Hope there’s no hard feelings 

     
    Superhings
    Superhings
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2019
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:36 PM ET #34

    @Q_the_money

     F the noise Q dogg!  U been making me money.  Win or lose, I appreciate you taking the time to post your picks.  Let’s get it!

    Reply

    @Q_the_money

     F the noise Q dogg!  U been making me money.  Win or lose, I appreciate you taking the time to post your picks.  Let’s get it!

     
    Bigmonk1972
    Bigmonk1972
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 650
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:38 PM ET #35

    Q just concentrate on next game and win brother thumbs_up

    Reply

    Q just concentrate on next game and win brother thumbs_up

     
    Ramanujan
    Ramanujan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 3454
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:39 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjacksusan:

    @Q_the_money  Gotcha. And by the way...I’m a dudette. Hope there’s no hard feelings

     

    There‘s definitely “hard feelings” for any girl round here.......

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjacksusan:

    @Q_the_money  Gotcha. And by the way...I’m a dudette. Hope there’s no hard feelings

     

    There‘s definitely “hard feelings” for any girl round here.......

     
    Q_the_money
    Q_the_money
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 7326
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:40 PM ET #37

    Just going to show you exactly what I bet from now on. First play was 330/300

    So this week (0-1 -330)

     

    BETFeb 22
    5:00 PMCBB [1843] TOTAL o61½-115 (1H ARKANSAS LITTLE ROCK vrs 1H UL - MONROE) 345.00 USD / 300.00 USD

    BETFeb 22
    5:00 PMCBB [1845] 1H NC GREENSBORO -5-105 315.00 USD / 300.00 USD

    “The greatest risk is not taking one”
    Reply

    Just going to show you exactly what I bet from now on. First play was 330/300

    So this week (0-1 -330)

     

    BETFeb 22
    5:00 PMCBB [1843] TOTAL o61½-115 (1H ARKANSAS LITTLE ROCK vrs 1H UL - MONROE) 345.00 USD / 300.00 USD

    BETFeb 22
    5:00 PMCBB [1845] 1H NC GREENSBORO -5-105 315.00 USD / 300.00 USD

     
    Blackjacksusan
    Blackjacksusan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:42 PM ET #38

    @Ramanujan

     Hahahahaan_cheers

    Reply

    @Ramanujan

     Hahahahaan_cheers

     
    Pocketmonkey711
    Pocketmonkey711
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:47 PM ET #39

    Thanks for all your picks Q clover

    Reply

    Thanks for all your picks Q clover

     
    Morrissey
    Morrissey
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11129
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 4:58 PM ET #40

    Was leaning 1st half Under. Glad I saw your postpeace_5

    Reply

    Was leaning 1st half Under. Glad I saw your postpeace_5

     
    Inittowinit13
    Inittowinit13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2019
    Posts: 82
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 5:00 PM ET #41

    clover

    Reply

    clover

     
    aaironworks
    aaironworks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 17292
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 5:00 PM ET #42

    Get em bro

    “It’s not a lie, if you believe it”
    Reply

    Get em bro

     
    DisHaynHammah
    DisHaynHammah
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 39
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 5:02 PM ET #43

    Goodluck Q!!! Get this $$$

    Reply

    Goodluck Q!!! Get this $$$

     
    brotherdame
    brotherdame
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2019
    Posts: 510
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 5:11 PM ET #44

    Let’s have a day Q. Thanks for posting! 

    Reply

    Let’s have a day Q. Thanks for posting! 

     
    prt
    prt
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 2444
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 5:11 PM ET #45

    clover

    Reply

    clover

     
    khmerandone
    khmerandone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 5419
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 5:18 PM ET #46

    Thanks Q

    Reply

    Thanks Q

     
    Jeepguy77
    Jeepguy77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2019
    Posts: 3021
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 5:21 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by Morrissey:

    Was leaning 1st half Under. Glad I saw your post

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Morrissey:

    Was leaning 1st half Under. Glad I saw your post

     

    peace_5

     
    Jeepguy77
    Jeepguy77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2019
    Posts: 3021
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 5:38 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by Q_the_money:

    Just going to show you exactly what I bet from now on. First play was 330/300 So this week (0-1 -330)   BETFeb 225:00 PMCBB [1843] TOTAL o61½-115 (1H ARKANSAS LITTLE ROCK vrs 1H UL - MONROE) 345.00 USD / 300.00 USD BETFeb 225:00 PMCBB [1845] 1H NC GREENSBORO -5-105 315.00 USD / 300.00 USD

     

    easy win on the over!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Q_the_money:

    Just going to show you exactly what I bet from now on. First play was 330/300 So this week (0-1 -330)   BETFeb 225:00 PMCBB [1843] TOTAL o61½-115 (1H ARKANSAS LITTLE ROCK vrs 1H UL - MONROE) 345.00 USD / 300.00 USD BETFeb 225:00 PMCBB [1845] 1H NC GREENSBORO -5-105 315.00 USD / 300.00 USD

     

    easy win on the over!

     
    camby700
    camby700
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 34259
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 5:41 PM ET #49

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
     
    SouljahBoy27
    SouljahBoy27
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 488
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2021 - 5:44 PM ET #50

    an_getaway

    Reply

    an_getaway

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,748
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,507
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,692
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,256
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,590
    • PART DEUX 306
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 613
    • Trump's legacy? 33,919
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,977
    • Syracuse play and maybe more 3,876

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.