@djbrow
I posted my Friday play also yesterday morning am I still good ? I just notice everyone posting their Friday play with their Thursday play listed in same post ?
@djbrow
I posted my Friday play also yesterday morning am I still good ? I just notice everyone posting their Friday play with their Thursday play listed in same post ?
@djbrow
I posted my Friday play also yesterday morning am I still good ? I just notice everyone posting their Friday play with their Thursday play listed in same post ?
3/19 Thur * Arkansas ![]()
3/20 Friday * Virginia ![]()
3/21 $aturday
Illinois ![]()
My husband keeps a picture of me in his wallet, so when he opens he can see where his money went.![]()
3/19 Thur * Arkansas ![]()
3/20 Friday * Virginia ![]()
3/21 $aturday
Illinois ![]()
My husband keeps a picture of me in his wallet, so when he opens he can see where his money went.![]()
