Prior teams: Gonzaga, Iowa State, Arkansas, UConn, Purdue, Michigan
New team: Illinois
Prior:
thursday-nebraska
friday-alabama
saturday-michigan state
sunday-iowa state
thursday-purdue
friday-duke
saturday-arizona
today:
sunday-uconn
Prior:
thursday-nebraska
friday-alabama
saturday-michigan state
sunday-iowa state
thursday-purdue
friday-duke
saturday-arizona
today:
sunday-uconn
Thursday Arkansas
Friday St Johns
Saturday Michigan State
Sunday Iowa State
Thursday Purdue
Friday Michigan
Saturday Illinois
Sunday Duke
Good luck everyone!
Thursday Arkansas
Friday St Johns
Saturday Michigan State
Sunday Iowa State
Thursday Purdue
Friday Michigan
Saturday Illinois
Sunday Duke
Good luck everyone!
DJ was right, assuming Duke wins today the best I could do is the semifinals. Arizona would need to win there because I would take them against either Tennessee or Michigan.
DJ was right, assuming Duke wins today the best I could do is the semifinals. Arizona would need to win there because I would take them against either Tennessee or Michigan.
3/19 (Thurs) - Nebraska
3/20 (Fri) - St. John's
3/21 (Sat) - Arkansas
3/22 (Sun) - Iowa State
3/26 (Thurs) - Purdue
3/27 (Fri) - Michigan
3/28 (Sat) - Illinois
3/29 (Sun) - Duke
3/19 (Thurs) - Nebraska
3/20 (Fri) - St. John's
3/21 (Sat) - Arkansas
3/22 (Sun) - Iowa State
3/26 (Thurs) - Purdue
3/27 (Fri) - Michigan
3/28 (Sat) - Illinois
3/29 (Sun) - Duke
3/19 THURSDAY: GONZAGA
3/20 FRIDAY: FLORIDA
3/21 SATURDAY: DUKE
3/22 SUNDAY: ARIZONA
3/26 THURSDAY: PURDUE
3/27 FRIDAY UCONN
3/28 SATURDAY: ILLINOIS
3/29 SUNDAY: MICHIGAN
CRAZY CRAZY CONTEST! I LOVE IT!
3/19 THURSDAY: GONZAGA
3/20 FRIDAY: FLORIDA
3/21 SATURDAY: DUKE
3/22 SUNDAY: ARIZONA
3/26 THURSDAY: PURDUE
3/27 FRIDAY UCONN
3/28 SATURDAY: ILLINOIS
3/29 SUNDAY: MICHIGAN
CRAZY CRAZY CONTEST! I LOVE IT!
Well I'm officially done now with Mich win. I will have picked every team in the final four,so I will be out of choices. What a fun time,harder than I thought.
Well I'm officially done now with Mich win. I will have picked every team in the final four,so I will be out of choices. What a fun time,harder than I thought.
Prior:
thursday-nebraska
friday-alabama
saturday-michigan state
sunday-iowa state
thursday-purdue
friday-duke
saturday-arizona
today:
sunday-uconn
saturday-april 4- Illinois
Prior:
thursday-nebraska
friday-alabama
saturday-michigan state
sunday-iowa state
thursday-purdue
friday-duke
saturday-arizona
today:
sunday-uconn
saturday-april 4- Illinois
Prior:
thursday-nebraska
friday-alabama
saturday-michigan state
sunday-iowa state
thursday-purdue
friday-duke
saturday-arizona
sunday-uconn
saturday-april 4- Illinois- 72-68
Prior:
thursday-nebraska
friday-alabama
saturday-michigan state
sunday-iowa state
thursday-purdue
friday-duke
saturday-arizona
sunday-uconn
saturday-april 4- Illinois- 72-68
@djbrow
hello,imo myself and payne are alive to win this contest. if this is correct i will change my pick in the final 4 to michigan, to avoid a possible tie breaker.I believe he only has arizona available .I have michigan and illinois available . thank you - hope to hear from you soon.
hoopsnyc
@djbrow
hello,imo myself and payne are alive to win this contest. if this is correct i will change my pick in the final 4 to michigan, to avoid a possible tie breaker.I believe he only has arizona available .I have michigan and illinois available . thank you - hope to hear from you soon.
hoopsnyc
Prior:
thursday-nebraska
friday-alabama
saturday-michigan state
sunday-iowa state
thursday-purdue
friday-duke
saturday-arizona
sunday-uconn
saturday-april 4- Michigan- 72-68
this is my official entry - i will not change it !
Prior:
thursday-nebraska
friday-alabama
saturday-michigan state
sunday-iowa state
thursday-purdue
friday-duke
saturday-arizona
sunday-uconn
saturday-april 4- Michigan- 72-68
this is my official entry - i will not change it !
