Thursday- Arkansas
Friday- Uconn
Saturday- Illinois
Sunday- florida
Good luck everyone! Stupid me picked Nevada (NIT) by mistake, had just looked at that game and rushed to post before the first game started, busy at work!
![]()
I have to admit I was going to take Gonzaga, so would have lost anyways.
![]()
Good luck everyone! Stupid me picked Nevada (NIT) by mistake, had just looked at that game and rushed to post before the first game started, busy at work!
![]()
I have to admit I was going to take Gonzaga, so would have lost anyways.
![]()
Good luck everyone! Stupid me picked Nevada (NIT) by mistake, had just looked at that game and rushed to post before the first game started, busy at work!
![]()
I have to admit I was going to take Gonzaga, so would have lost anyways.
![]()
Good luck everyone! Stupid me picked Nevada (NIT) by mistake, had just looked at that game and rushed to post before the first game started, busy at work!
![]()
I have to admit I was going to take Gonzaga, so would have lost anyways.
![]()
3/19 Thursday *Arkansas ![]()
3/20 Friday *Virginia ![]()
3/21 $aturday *Illinois ![]()
3/22 $unday* Perdue ![]()
Every1
Poolboy, Hope u loaded up on Nevada @t your book n made some nice $heckle.![]()
3/19 Thursday *Arkansas ![]()
3/20 Friday *Virginia ![]()
3/21 $aturday *Illinois ![]()
3/22 $unday* Perdue ![]()
Every1
Poolboy, Hope u loaded up on Nevada @t your book n made some nice $heckle.![]()
$ense were @ll Degenerates i posted odds 2 win the prizes![]()
1.R.$ampsell 3-1
2. Basilius 4-1
3.Urban 5-1
4. JTee 6-1
5.Totter 7-1
6.Mr.Russo 8-1
6.Pho-20 8-1
7.l84AD8 8-1
8.Dub 9-1
9. Field 11-1
Every1
looks like could be 16 $tuds n 1 Hussey left. Double check that am on the OLE NO.7![]()
$ense were @ll Degenerates i posted odds 2 win the prizes![]()
1.R.$ampsell 3-1
2. Basilius 4-1
3.Urban 5-1
4. JTee 6-1
5.Totter 7-1
6.Mr.Russo 8-1
6.Pho-20 8-1
7.l84AD8 8-1
8.Dub 9-1
9. Field 11-1
Every1
looks like could be 16 $tuds n 1 Hussey left. Double check that am on the OLE NO.7![]()
