• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    NEW TOURNEY THREAD 151

    «First Previous 202122 ... 212223 Next Last»
    OneADayJ
    UnrankedChamp
    RUM151
    DMD252
    ricstone7
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 34918
    Posts: 573
    «First Previous 202122 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    OneADayJ
    OneADayJ
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 1262
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 5:46 PM ET #476

    You know that 25% of liberals are on meds to treat their mental illness? That means the other 75% are still running around untreated

    Civilizations are like leaves, they change color as they die
    Reply

    You know that 25% of liberals are on meds to treat their mental illness? That means the other 75% are still running around untreated

     
    UnrankedChamp
    UnrankedChamp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1940
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 6:31 PM ET #477

    Quote Originally Posted by RUM151:

    @UnrankedChamp  Hey Pin HEAD After I bet it. I posted it bet it. And even after that minute or so of playing it was still 90.5  89.5 was -150. 90.5 -120. That's why I posted it was still 90.5. Dont know what you look at. I doubt anything at all.  Your just going to make a stupid comment no matter.    And it went well over. So not sure what your dumb ass remark was about bro.  Your ignorant. Get out of your mom's basement. Or call your twin.  Lol. You guys can make each other laugh..

     

    went through all 20 pages…where’s that over big guy?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RUM151:

    @UnrankedChamp  Hey Pin HEAD After I bet it. I posted it bet it. And even after that minute or so of playing it was still 90.5  89.5 was -150. 90.5 -120. That's why I posted it was still 90.5. Dont know what you look at. I doubt anything at all.  Your just going to make a stupid comment no matter.    And it went well over. So not sure what your dumb ass remark was about bro.  Your ignorant. Get out of your mom's basement. Or call your twin.  Lol. You guys can make each other laugh..

     

    went through all 20 pages…where’s that over big guy?

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 6:58 PM ET #478

    I thought we might get this under. Now they make back to back 3's. Everyone was on the under.  Hate that

    151
    Reply

    I thought we might get this under. Now they make back to back 3's. Everyone was on the under.  Hate that

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 7:05 PM ET #479

    @UnrankedChamp

     I said I wrote i favored the over and hoped some bet it.....I did the parlay instead with over 142.5. ...but was letting people know I favored it using case anyone wanted to know.  ...why don't you follow someone else. ..lol. I said the over hit and I did like that....I did a parlay with it so of course I liked it.  And I said before game started I favored the over. Its just like giving a n opinion. But I won the parlay. Over tt. And Michigan. Geeeeeeee go the fuck away.  You start shit when there's nothing to start.  Cause your an idiot. Do you even gamble?  Never ever seen you say what your betting....and next time I harass u on another thread don't tell me to please leave you alone.  Your a punk. I'd slap ya if I seen ya. 

    151
    Reply

    @UnrankedChamp

     I said I wrote i favored the over and hoped some bet it.....I did the parlay instead with over 142.5. ...but was letting people know I favored it using case anyone wanted to know.  ...why don't you follow someone else. ..lol. I said the over hit and I did like that....I did a parlay with it so of course I liked it.  And I said before game started I favored the over. Its just like giving a n opinion. But I won the parlay. Over tt. And Michigan. Geeeeeeee go the fuck away.  You start shit when there's nothing to start.  Cause your an idiot. Do you even gamble?  Never ever seen you say what your betting....and next time I harass u on another thread don't tell me to please leave you alone.  Your a punk. I'd slap ya if I seen ya. 

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 7:07 PM ET #480

    Click!   Your on ignore punk

    151
    Reply

    Click!   Your on ignore punk

     
    UnrankedChamp
    UnrankedChamp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1940
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 7:17 PM ET #481

    Quote Originally Posted by RUM151:

    @UnrankedChamp  Hey Pin HEAD After I bet it. I posted it bet it. And even after that minute or so of playing it was still 90.5  89.5 was -150. 90.5 -120. That's why I posted it was still 90.5. Dont know what you look at. I doubt anything at all.  Your just going to make a stupid comment no matter.    And it went well over. So not sure what your dumb ass remark was about bro.  Your ignorant. Get out of your mom's basement. Or call your twin.  Lol. You guys can make each other laugh..

     

    you didn’t say you bet it? You make zero sense. Proved my point. See ya. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RUM151:

    @UnrankedChamp  Hey Pin HEAD After I bet it. I posted it bet it. And even after that minute or so of playing it was still 90.5  89.5 was -150. 90.5 -120. That's why I posted it was still 90.5. Dont know what you look at. I doubt anything at all.  Your just going to make a stupid comment no matter.    And it went well over. So not sure what your dumb ass remark was about bro.  Your ignorant. Get out of your mom's basement. Or call your twin.  Lol. You guys can make each other laugh..

     

    you didn’t say you bet it? You make zero sense. Proved my point. See ya. 

     
    UnrankedChamp
    UnrankedChamp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1940
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 7:18 PM ET #482

    @RUM151

    You’re 80 years old RUM. Your Apple Watch would go off in hypertension if you tried. 

    Reply

    @RUM151

    You’re 80 years old RUM. Your Apple Watch would go off in hypertension if you tried. 

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 7:23 PM ET #483

    @UnrankedChamp

     that was about the over 90.5 TT   because you made your comment   your an idiot

    151
    Reply

    @UnrankedChamp

     that was about the over 90.5 TT   because you made your comment   your an idiot

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 7:26 PM ET #484

    @UnrankedChamp

     you know what son  i would fly to where your at   but you would just lie   because i am like that  i hate PUNKS  i hate people who hide behind a key board   ive chased people my who life that owed money  you i promise i would slap  and i promise you would fall down go boom  stay the fuck off my thread   your a punk  you add nothing to this site   your a parasite 

    151
    Reply

    @UnrankedChamp

     you know what son  i would fly to where your at   but you would just lie   because i am like that  i hate PUNKS  i hate people who hide behind a key board   ive chased people my who life that owed money  you i promise i would slap  and i promise you would fall down go boom  stay the fuck off my thread   your a punk  you add nothing to this site   your a parasite 

     
    UnrankedChamp
    UnrankedChamp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1940
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 7:30 PM ET #485

    Quote Originally Posted by RUM151:

    @UnrankedChamp  you know what son  i would fly to where your at   but you would just lie   because i am like that  i hate PUNKS  i hate people who hide behind a key board   ive chased people my who life that owed money  you i promise i would slap  and i promise you would fall down go boom  stay the fuck off my thread   your a punk  you add nothing to this site   your a parasite

     

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     

    msg me. Well set it up, record it, and post it on covers. 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RUM151:

    @UnrankedChamp  you know what son  i would fly to where your at   but you would just lie   because i am like that  i hate PUNKS  i hate people who hide behind a key board   ive chased people my who life that owed money  you i promise i would slap  and i promise you would fall down go boom  stay the fuck off my thread   your a punk  you add nothing to this site   your a parasite

     

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     

    msg me. Well set it up, record it, and post it on covers. 

     

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 7:37 PM ET #486

    Recording. Lmao. Ty for pulling the u conn bet in.  Everytime you run your fuck hole i win. ...

    151
    Reply

    Recording. Lmao. Ty for pulling the u conn bet in.  Everytime you run your fuck hole i win. ...

     
    DMD252
    DMD252
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 131
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 7:45 PM ET #487

    @RUM151

     Congrats on a great day.

    Best of Luck going forward.

    Reply

    @RUM151

     Congrats on a great day.

    Best of Luck going forward.

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 7:48 PM ET #488

    Good day.  The under lost. But that didn't look good early. But the teaser covered that. ....I had the teaser in before I bet the under.  Maybe that says what I really liked. But win big on conn...hit the parlay with over 64.5 tt conn.    Won both parlays. Had a good day. Even with an asshole bothering me. What is it that makes him troll me. God damn. You'd think he maybe had a family. Or kids to take up time. I guess not. He wakes up scrolling my thread. 

    Weird 

    151
    Reply

    Good day.  The under lost. But that didn't look good early. But the teaser covered that. ....I had the teaser in before I bet the under.  Maybe that says what I really liked. But win big on conn...hit the parlay with over 64.5 tt conn.    Won both parlays. Had a good day. Even with an asshole bothering me. What is it that makes him troll me. God damn. You'd think he maybe had a family. Or kids to take up time. I guess not. He wakes up scrolling my thread. 

    Weird 

     
    ricstone7
    ricstone7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 7:56 PM ET #489

    Man... your plays the last few days not only helped me get back a couple of weeks of losses, but get up big for the week. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your plays and thoughts. I did round robins with several of your plays and included some of your "leans" and "thoughts" and I won huge on those 3/4 way round robins!!! Thank you so much. I'll be looking for your posts in NBA and MLB if you're in there. Please bro, stop responding to the infantile bitches and keep doing your thing. I read your posts often just don't post myself. Appreciate your efforts.

    Reply

    Man... your plays the last few days not only helped me get back a couple of weeks of losses, but get up big for the week. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your plays and thoughts. I did round robins with several of your plays and included some of your "leans" and "thoughts" and I won huge on those 3/4 way round robins!!! Thank you so much. I'll be looking for your posts in NBA and MLB if you're in there. Please bro, stop responding to the infantile bitches and keep doing your thing. I read your posts often just don't post myself. Appreciate your efforts.

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 8:33 PM ET #490

    Well i said Illinois-3.5 if they played u.conn. and I said Arizona-1.5 if they played Michigan.   I think the way Michigan won today made them become the favorite.  And  Illinois is -2.5 over u conn so was close. 

    @UnrankedChamp

     Post 466 its not a lie idiot. Read I'm telling ya the line was 89.5 why would I say that???? Then I am letting you know that its still 90.5 and they have 71. And its a good shot to still get over 90.5. Why am I going to point that out??? Just for fun?  Its a live bet...I do not count live bets anyway. So it honestly don't matter....I'm passing it along that the team total is still about the same as it was.....but why say what it was???  Oh maybe because I bet it....what does it matter.  Its a live bet. Lines change fast.   Its impossible sometimes to even get the same line..  but you for some reason are trying to prove something that does not matter...thats what I don't understand about you.   Why am I going to point out something...and that its still the same.  It don't matter if I did or not point is I gave out info for people to look at. And said "do you think they can get over 90.5 in 9 mins???? And they did.  Why does it matter.  I don't post live plays. Ill say something looks good or say check into it.....what's your problem with that.  Why didn't you bet it. I still think its a good bet. They had 71.  There was plenty of time to score 20. I don't count it as a win.  Yet you want to argue about it.  Your just stupid. You know I don't count live plays.   But you want to what....get mad because I won?   I hope others read it and won 

    151
    Reply

    Well i said Illinois-3.5 if they played u.conn. and I said Arizona-1.5 if they played Michigan.   I think the way Michigan won today made them become the favorite.  And  Illinois is -2.5 over u conn so was close. 

    @UnrankedChamp

     Post 466 its not a lie idiot. Read I'm telling ya the line was 89.5 why would I say that???? Then I am letting you know that its still 90.5 and they have 71. And its a good shot to still get over 90.5. Why am I going to point that out??? Just for fun?  Its a live bet...I do not count live bets anyway. So it honestly don't matter....I'm passing it along that the team total is still about the same as it was.....but why say what it was???  Oh maybe because I bet it....what does it matter.  Its a live bet. Lines change fast.   Its impossible sometimes to even get the same line..  but you for some reason are trying to prove something that does not matter...thats what I don't understand about you.   Why am I going to point out something...and that its still the same.  It don't matter if I did or not point is I gave out info for people to look at. And said "do you think they can get over 90.5 in 9 mins???? And they did.  Why does it matter.  I don't post live plays. Ill say something looks good or say check into it.....what's your problem with that.  Why didn't you bet it. I still think its a good bet. They had 71.  There was plenty of time to score 20. I don't count it as a win.  Yet you want to argue about it.  Your just stupid. You know I don't count live plays.   But you want to what....get mad because I won?   I hope others read it and won 

     
    bellsbendboy
    bellsbendboy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 1328
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 8:39 PM ET #491

    @ricstone7

     Too funny.   "your plays the last few days not only helped me get back a couple of weeks of losses, but get up big for the week".

    Leans and thoughts, bets and bots anyone believe this submission?

    Reply

    @ricstone7

     Too funny.   "your plays the last few days not only helped me get back a couple of weeks of losses, but get up big for the week".

    Leans and thoughts, bets and bots anyone believe this submission?

     
    CabernetTrey
    CabernetTrey
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 278
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 8:40 PM ET #492

    Good day for you RUM

    Reply

    Good day for you RUM

     
    Peave
    Peave
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2025
    Posts: 36
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 9:29 PM ET #493

    Why don’t you guys go away. If you don’t want to read his picks. Then just leave. All you do is start trouble.  Rum has been doing this longer than you been wiping your ass. If I get kicked off. Don’t give a damn.                GL Rummer

    Reply

    Why don’t you guys go away. If you don’t want to read his picks. Then just leave. All you do is start trouble.  Rum has been doing this longer than you been wiping your ass. If I get kicked off. Don’t give a damn.                GL Rummer

     
    UnrankedChamp
    UnrankedChamp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1940
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2026 - 11:39 PM ET #494

    @RUM151

    Ain’t nobody reading all that and ain’t nobody following your plays, that’s for damn sure. You think you’re giving out tips with bought points and fake lines. Hate to break it to you, you’re not.

    A few games over .500 at a -130 average is losing money buddy. I’m sure you’ve figured that out by now. 

    Reply

    @RUM151

    Ain’t nobody reading all that and ain’t nobody following your plays, that’s for damn sure. You think you’re giving out tips with bought points and fake lines. Hate to break it to you, you’re not.

    A few games over .500 at a -130 average is losing money buddy. I’m sure you’ve figured that out by now. 

     
    Rob33
    Rob33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 203
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2026 - 12:10 AM ET #495

    Keep posting Rum. Your opinion and insight matters. I learn a lot from reading your posts. I appreciate you taking the time to do it.  Ty!

    Reply

    Keep posting Rum. Your opinion and insight matters. I learn a lot from reading your posts. I appreciate you taking the time to do it.  Ty!

     
    hyvong
    hyvong
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1077
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2026 - 12:42 AM ET #496

    @UnrankedChamp

     

     you are garbage. who pay you? just stay away away from his thread. Nobody wants you in his thread

    Sorry you maybe in the shelter or in the basement with your lover boy bend all the time and it is really sad!

    Reply

    @UnrankedChamp

     

     you are garbage. who pay you? just stay away away from his thread. Nobody wants you in his thread

    Sorry you maybe in the shelter or in the basement with your lover boy bend all the time and it is really sad!

     
    PAZ
    PAZ
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1358
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2026 - 11:55 AM ET #497

    @UnrankedChamp

     

     You could hold the record for dumbest poster

    33,000 views and you say nobody reads or follows

     

    Can you be that stupid 

    Answer is absolutely 

    Reply

    @UnrankedChamp

     

     You could hold the record for dumbest poster

    33,000 views and you say nobody reads or follows

     

    Can you be that stupid 

    Answer is absolutely 

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2026 - 12:30 PM ET #498

    ill say this we seen one of the greatest calls by a coach when u conn didnt foul, everyone was expecting it...also i dont know if he had a timeout or not but to not call one was smart too, dont give duke time to talk it over...and the stress of it caused them to make a mistake, if you foul your putting yourself in the situation to where you need duke to miss at least one and youll have about 8 sec's to tie the game, but duke wasnt thinking, all they had to do was hold the ball, no reason to even get it over the half line...but no time out didnt give the coach time to talk, maybe he should have called one.....it was one of the best moves ever....    chump is an idiot   you win 150 games more than ya lose,  im +27 on teasers  and he uses juice all the time, and to prove its about me   you know how many in here buy points?  and he points it out on my thread   he comes into my thread because i get views, he has done it all year, same argument.....but he thinks he is a savior hes here for everyone else.... its pathetic   just let him talk to himself    he will jump to another name i dont know why he feels the need   but he thinks people are stupid  ...i have never used the word LOCK  only had like 10 big plays and have won like 8  i think he is not even old enough to be in here the way he acts  he has never posted a play....never did a write up on a game.... yet he knows what one is suppose to be like, im sorry he ruins it   but we just dont let him  

    151
    Reply

    ill say this we seen one of the greatest calls by a coach when u conn didnt foul, everyone was expecting it...also i dont know if he had a timeout or not but to not call one was smart too, dont give duke time to talk it over...and the stress of it caused them to make a mistake, if you foul your putting yourself in the situation to where you need duke to miss at least one and youll have about 8 sec's to tie the game, but duke wasnt thinking, all they had to do was hold the ball, no reason to even get it over the half line...but no time out didnt give the coach time to talk, maybe he should have called one.....it was one of the best moves ever....    chump is an idiot   you win 150 games more than ya lose,  im +27 on teasers  and he uses juice all the time, and to prove its about me   you know how many in here buy points?  and he points it out on my thread   he comes into my thread because i get views, he has done it all year, same argument.....but he thinks he is a savior hes here for everyone else.... its pathetic   just let him talk to himself    he will jump to another name i dont know why he feels the need   but he thinks people are stupid  ...i have never used the word LOCK  only had like 10 big plays and have won like 8  i think he is not even old enough to be in here the way he acts  he has never posted a play....never did a write up on a game.... yet he knows what one is suppose to be like, im sorry he ruins it   but we just dont let him  

     
    UnrankedChamp
    UnrankedChamp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1940
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2026 - 1:16 PM ET #499

    @RUM151

    Nobody in here converses with you bud, hate to break it to you. You’ve had a running thread for a month which is why your views tally up. And you wonder why nobody gives you praise in here like guys like LB, Funky, ESB, etc. Not a single bought point with deflated juice and never a fake line. Good luck the rest of the way. peace

    Reply

    @RUM151

    Nobody in here converses with you bud, hate to break it to you. You’ve had a running thread for a month which is why your views tally up. And you wonder why nobody gives you praise in here like guys like LB, Funky, ESB, etc. Not a single bought point with deflated juice and never a fake line. Good luck the rest of the way. peace

     
     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11525
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2026 - 2:39 PM ET #500

    @UnrankedChamp

     You and your fake lines...lol. I buy points ...and not all the time...who cares about praise??  So you do suck up to some.  Know something. I been doing this a long time.  And before these books started this half point. Shit I never bought a point. Maybe a half point now and then....and I would win 250 more than I lost. All documented....and. I never expected praise....you post your plays.  You say what price it is....and I use to post all plays night before.   I don't care about what your talking about...I don't need to lie about anything.....I don't tell people what to bet....I give props to others all the time...but you are just a negative idiot. Its all you do...why do you fkn care if I buy?  Why do you feel the need to put how others bet down?  You have an issue.  You think your so much better. Your way is the only way. And yet no one knows your way because you have never posted a play....all u do is put people down. Whothe fuck wants someone like. That around?  I don't. I never asked you what you thought. But God damn you sure to like to criticize ...its about being a human being something you need help with.   Good bye. Your not better than anyone. You come in ruin threads ...ill tell you what you told me. Just leave. Me alone. 

    151
    Reply

    @UnrankedChamp

     You and your fake lines...lol. I buy points ...and not all the time...who cares about praise??  So you do suck up to some.  Know something. I been doing this a long time.  And before these books started this half point. Shit I never bought a point. Maybe a half point now and then....and I would win 250 more than I lost. All documented....and. I never expected praise....you post your plays.  You say what price it is....and I use to post all plays night before.   I don't care about what your talking about...I don't need to lie about anything.....I don't tell people what to bet....I give props to others all the time...but you are just a negative idiot. Its all you do...why do you fkn care if I buy?  Why do you feel the need to put how others bet down?  You have an issue.  You think your so much better. Your way is the only way. And yet no one knows your way because you have never posted a play....all u do is put people down. Whothe fuck wants someone like. That around?  I don't. I never asked you what you thought. But God damn you sure to like to criticize ...its about being a human being something you need help with.   Good bye. Your not better than anyone. You come in ruin threads ...ill tell you what you told me. Just leave. Me alone. 

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 202122 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,881
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 442
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,599
    • MLB Playoffs 16,894
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,186
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,543
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,242
    • Wednesday 2,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.