Leaning SE Missou St
🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: JASPERS +5 -115 @pinn UGH..... Jaspers fall behind quickly 4 - 15 at home...
...now they're behind by 15 in mid-1 half.....![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: JASPERS +5 -115 @pinn UGH..... Jaspers fall behind quickly 4 - 15 at home...
...now they're behind by 15 in mid-1 half.....![]()
Monmouth shot out to a HUGE lead by late 1h on 58%floor 64%(3s) and 5/5 FTs......waaaaay above their avg......I HOPE this is not one of the fluky-fluke times where it stays hot all game far above their normal avg, while ON THE ROAD facing a better team
Monmouth shot out to a HUGE lead by late 1h on 58%floor 64%(3s) and 5/5 FTs......waaaaay above their avg......I HOPE this is not one of the fluky-fluke times where it stays hot all game far above their normal avg, while ON THE ROAD facing a better team
Bryant Bulldogs -1 -105 @B365
Held an 8 - 10 pt lead thru most of the 2h then collapse to lose by 2, at home.
Most of my bets are already in serious trouble....
Bryant Bulldogs -1 -105 @B365
Held an 8 - 10 pt lead thru most of the 2h then collapse to lose by 2, at home.
Most of my bets are already in serious trouble....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: JASPERS +5 -115 @pinn UGH..... Jaspers fall behind quickly 4 - 15 at home...
Jaspers narrowed that wide gap slightly to just 7, but it's now likely they fall behind further...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: JASPERS +5 -115 @pinn UGH..... Jaspers fall behind quickly 4 - 15 at home...
Jaspers narrowed that wide gap slightly to just 7, but it's now likely they fall behind further...
With my women's bets both Iowa and Louisville were AT HOME facing a lower rated team, and LOST
So far in the early start games, my bets are 1 - 8 - 1 with 3 losses being *BB...
Only saving grace is, as mentioned several days ago, I am maintaining my reduced bet sizing during this regression period after a brief reprieve and mistaken euphoria...
With my women's bets both Iowa and Louisville were AT HOME facing a lower rated team, and LOST
So far in the early start games, my bets are 1 - 8 - 1 with 3 losses being *BB...
Only saving grace is, as mentioned several days ago, I am maintaining my reduced bet sizing during this regression period after a brief reprieve and mistaken euphoria...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: With my women's bets both Iowa and Louisville were AT HOME facing a lower rated team, and LOST So far in the early start games, my bets are 1 - 8 - 1 with 3 losses being *BB... Only saving grace is, as mentioned several days ago, I am maintaining my reduced bet sizing during this regression period after a brief reprieve and mistaken euphoria...
What a day...
3 wins in the late games plus 2 more HOME TEAM losses to a weaker opp...
My late pending bet is W.KY playing AT HOME to a lower rated opp...must win by 5
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: With my women's bets both Iowa and Louisville were AT HOME facing a lower rated team, and LOST So far in the early start games, my bets are 1 - 8 - 1 with 3 losses being *BB... Only saving grace is, as mentioned several days ago, I am maintaining my reduced bet sizing during this regression period after a brief reprieve and mistaken euphoria...
What a day...
3 wins in the late games plus 2 more HOME TEAM losses to a weaker opp...
My late pending bet is W.KY playing AT HOME to a lower rated opp...must win by 5
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: With my women's bets both Iowa and Louisville were AT HOME facing a lower rated team, and LOST So far in the early start games, my bets are 1 - 8 - 1 with 3 losses being *BB... Only saving grace is, as mentioned several days ago, I am maintaining my reduced bet sizing during this regression period after a brief reprieve and mistaken euphoria... What a day... 3 wins in the late games plus 2 more HOME TEAM losses to a weaker opp...
My late pending bet is W.KY playing AT HOME to a lower rated opp...must win by 5
And they lost outright too.....
HOME teams I bet who were playing lower rated opponents = 4 - 7
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: With my women's bets both Iowa and Louisville were AT HOME facing a lower rated team, and LOST So far in the early start games, my bets are 1 - 8 - 1 with 3 losses being *BB... Only saving grace is, as mentioned several days ago, I am maintaining my reduced bet sizing during this regression period after a brief reprieve and mistaken euphoria... What a day... 3 wins in the late games plus 2 more HOME TEAM losses to a weaker opp...
My late pending bet is W.KY playing AT HOME to a lower rated opp...must win by 5
And they lost outright too.....
HOME teams I bet who were playing lower rated opponents = 4 - 7
So which HOME TEAMS that are higher rated than the visitor, will LOSE outright today?!
Will it be the RAMS on Friday? ![]()
So which HOME TEAMS that are higher rated than the visitor, will LOSE outright today?!
Will it be the RAMS on Friday? ![]()
Won't give up in the wake of aggressive regression, because I know it will turn....WHEN, I don't know but always hopeful as I am NOW in the period where traditionally I do well...
Looking at the board for Saturday now...at least a 5 hr marathon tonight ahead of me and a couple more hours in the morning as the books come alive and money starts to move lines....plus only time I can see WNCAA lines (few)
DUKES are an anomaly...in conference play, 4 - 1 on the road but only 1 - 4 at home!
They are at home Saturday....
Won't give up in the wake of aggressive regression, because I know it will turn....WHEN, I don't know but always hopeful as I am NOW in the period where traditionally I do well...
Looking at the board for Saturday now...at least a 5 hr marathon tonight ahead of me and a couple more hours in the morning as the books come alive and money starts to move lines....plus only time I can see WNCAA lines (few)
DUKES are an anomaly...in conference play, 4 - 1 on the road but only 1 - 4 at home!
They are at home Saturday....
. SATURDAY . . .
DENVER, who were on the road Thursday night, defeated the BEST team in the SUMMIT by 7 pts (N.Dak.State previously undefeated in conf).....HUGE emotional win for the mediocre Pioneers..... Now they travel upstate to face the Fighting Hawks - who I had for -2 on Thursday as they struggled against mediocre Omaha (rated same as Denver) to escape with a 3 pt win. On paper this looks like an easier matchup for Denver (also a revenge match!) but a similar matchup for the Fighting Hawks again like Thursday......But something in my experience tells me Denver's euphoria will dwindle here after that emotional UPSET of the BEST team and they will regress to their mediocre status while N.Dakota got a wakeup call and will 180 this to an enlightened performance....
Of course I could be wrong! Just look at my results the past week! Wrong plenty!!!
(although agonizingly close to winning status) I am still hopeful that my wins are coming - and hopefully Saturday is rebound day, as I am trying to choose my spots carefully... I've noted that my bets on DOGS have been hitting while my HOME favs vs a weaker opp bets have been losing "bigly" ...However I believe this is random chance... So here goes:
FIGHTING HAWKS -3.5 -105 @B365 *BB (if they fall behind in early play I will bet the ML too!)
Feel free to comment in my thread, especially if you are aware of key injuries that I may not!
And for gawdsakes would someone *PLEASE* wish me a "broken leg!" ![]()
. SATURDAY . . .
DENVER, who were on the road Thursday night, defeated the BEST team in the SUMMIT by 7 pts (N.Dak.State previously undefeated in conf).....HUGE emotional win for the mediocre Pioneers..... Now they travel upstate to face the Fighting Hawks - who I had for -2 on Thursday as they struggled against mediocre Omaha (rated same as Denver) to escape with a 3 pt win. On paper this looks like an easier matchup for Denver (also a revenge match!) but a similar matchup for the Fighting Hawks again like Thursday......But something in my experience tells me Denver's euphoria will dwindle here after that emotional UPSET of the BEST team and they will regress to their mediocre status while N.Dakota got a wakeup call and will 180 this to an enlightened performance....
Of course I could be wrong! Just look at my results the past week! Wrong plenty!!!
(although agonizingly close to winning status) I am still hopeful that my wins are coming - and hopefully Saturday is rebound day, as I am trying to choose my spots carefully... I've noted that my bets on DOGS have been hitting while my HOME favs vs a weaker opp bets have been losing "bigly" ...However I believe this is random chance... So here goes:
FIGHTING HAWKS -3.5 -105 @B365 *BB (if they fall behind in early play I will bet the ML too!)
Feel free to comment in my thread, especially if you are aware of key injuries that I may not!
And for gawdsakes would someone *PLEASE* wish me a "broken leg!" ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,359
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,966
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 855
- Week 6 Money 9,092
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,855
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,495
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,276
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
