All my $$ Bets (pre-game and LIVE) and LEANS will be postedin this same thread, week after week, so I expect it will get very long again like each of the past few years.
I frequently post my picks multiple times a day, as I handicap them, based on the odds available at the time, and due to possible last-minute lineup concerns, I may post some very close to gametime.... Check back often for new posts (picks/leans) or not at all as you wish.
*NOTE: I have a separate season-long thread just for my WNCAA bets.
You are more than welcome to post comments here (including constructive criticism if you wish!) and particularly game-related info, such as key injuries and late breaking lineup changes, that might be of help to myself and forum members who view this thread daily.
More coming . . . WISH ME LUCK....I may need it!
All my $$ Bets (pre-game and LIVE) and LEANS will be postedin this same thread, week after week, so I expect it will get very long again like each of the past few years.
I frequently post my picks multiple times a day, as I handicap them, based on the odds available at the time, and due to possible last-minute lineup concerns, I may post some very close to gametime.... Check back often for new posts (picks/leans) or not at all as you wish.
*NOTE: I have a separate season-long thread just for my WNCAA bets.
You are more than welcome to post comments here (including constructive criticism if you wish!) and particularly game-related info, such as key injuries and late breaking lineup changes, that might be of help to myself and forum members who view this thread daily.
Quote Originally Posted by Coloneljim: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LSU -7 -110 @B365 Thanks fubah for my bailout play Good luck 78 - 69 WINNER!! #6 win of the day!
Amazing cover!!!
TY!!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by Coloneljim: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LSU -7 -110 @B365 Thanks fubah for my bailout play Good luck 78 - 69 WINNER!! #6 win of the day!