LEAN to Belmont...
🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧
the HATERS will attack its very possible last 2 seasons at Cappersmall I went over 61% both years and was betting 800+ games , when they cant see how even though your keeping track each day they will put ya down for betting so many games, which is odd when your winning, anyone knows its much harder to hit 60% betting 400+ games than it is to go 60-40 over a season I say nice going my friend as long as we document each day let them bitch its always something, but they will never follow every game because its a lot of games, so they pick and choose and maybe get more losers than winners which again pisses them off, or we buy a point and they wont and we win while they lose so they bitch again , yet so many send money away to people for picks gl brother hope ya hit 60% again
Yep, and it's a shame Covers doesn't provide us a BLOCK button....
the HATERS will attack its very possible last 2 seasons at Cappersmall I went over 61% both years and was betting 800+ games , when they cant see how even though your keeping track each day they will put ya down for betting so many games, which is odd when your winning, anyone knows its much harder to hit 60% betting 400+ games than it is to go 60-40 over a season I say nice going my friend as long as we document each day let them bitch its always something, but they will never follow every game because its a lot of games, so they pick and choose and maybe get more losers than winners which again pisses them off, or we buy a point and they wont and we win while they lose so they bitch again , yet so many send money away to people for picks gl brother hope ya hit 60% again
Yep, and it's a shame Covers doesn't provide us a BLOCK button....
LIVE BET >5 mins gone 1stH, 5 - 13, timeout: LIBERTY +100
And immediately after I post my bet, Bradley hits a 3 so Liberty falls behind further! ![]()
LIVE BET >5 mins gone 1stH, 5 - 13, timeout: LIBERTY +100
And immediately after I post my bet, Bradley hits a 3 so Liberty falls behind further! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LIVE BET >5 mins gone 1stH, 5 - 13, timeout: LIBERTY +100 And immediately after I post my bet, Bradley hits a 3 so Liberty falls behind further!
BIG FAT LOSER
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LIVE BET >5 mins gone 1stH, 5 - 13, timeout: LIBERTY +100 And immediately after I post my bet, Bradley hits a 3 so Liberty falls behind further!
BIG FAT LOSER
LIVE BET >8 mins gone 7 - 13 score: NC Wilmington -5.5 -120 @B365
....of course, right after I submit my bet, SELA increases their lead over NC Wilma to 8 pts
LIVE BET >8 mins gone 7 - 13 score: NC Wilmington -5.5 -120 @B365
....of course, right after I submit my bet, SELA increases their lead over NC Wilma to 8 pts
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LIVE BET >8 mins gone 7 - 13 score: NC Wilmington -5.5 -120 @B365 ....of course, right after I submit my bet, SELA increases their lead over NC Wilma to 8 pts
....ohh.....make that an 11 pt deficit now for NC Wilma and the line has plunged to only -1.5
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LIVE BET >8 mins gone 7 - 13 score: NC Wilmington -5.5 -120 @B365 ....of course, right after I submit my bet, SELA increases their lead over NC Wilma to 8 pts
....ohh.....make that an 11 pt deficit now for NC Wilma and the line has plunged to only -1.5
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LIVE BET >8 mins gone 7 - 13 score: NC Wilmington -5.5 -120 @B365 ....of course, right after I submit my bet, SELA increases their lead over NC Wilma to 8 pts ....ohh.....make that an 11 pt deficit now for NC Wilma and the line has plunged to only -1.5
...now a 12 pt deficit ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LIVE BET >8 mins gone 7 - 13 score: NC Wilmington -5.5 -120 @B365 ....of course, right after I submit my bet, SELA increases their lead over NC Wilma to 8 pts ....ohh.....make that an 11 pt deficit now for NC Wilma and the line has plunged to only -1.5
...now a 12 pt deficit ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LIVE BET >8 mins gone 7 - 13 score: NC Wilmington -5.5 -120 @B365 ....of course, right after I submit my bet, SELA increases their lead over NC Wilma to 8 pts ....ohh.....make that an 11 pt deficit now for NC Wilma and the line has plunged to only -1.5 ...now a 12 pt deficit
LIVE BET #2 approaching HT 25 - 31: NC Wilma -2.5 -110 @B365
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LIVE BET >8 mins gone 7 - 13 score: NC Wilmington -5.5 -120 @B365 ....of course, right after I submit my bet, SELA increases their lead over NC Wilma to 8 pts ....ohh.....make that an 11 pt deficit now for NC Wilma and the line has plunged to only -1.5 ...now a 12 pt deficit
LIVE BET #2 approaching HT 25 - 31: NC Wilma -2.5 -110 @B365
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LIVE BET >8 mins gone 7 - 13 score: NC Wilmington -5.5 -120 @B365 70 - 57 WINNER!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LIVE BET >8 mins gone 7 - 13 score: NC Wilmington -5.5 -120 @B365 70 - 57 WINNER!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LIVE BET >8 mins gone 7 - 13 score: NC Wilmington -5.5 -120 @B365 70 - 57 WINNER!
![]()
@FelixFermin21
TY, my friend! Happy ThanksGiving to you! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LIVE BET >8 mins gone 7 - 13 score: NC Wilmington -5.5 -120 @B365 70 - 57 WINNER!
![]()
@FelixFermin21
TY, my friend! Happy ThanksGiving to you! ![]()
@fubah2 NICE HALF AND FULL GAME PLAYS I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO FIND THEM IN ENOUGH TIME TO GET MY BETS IN GREAT JOB
@RedskinsRback
TY, my friend!
Happy ThanksGiving to you! ![]()
@fubah2 NICE HALF AND FULL GAME PLAYS I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO FIND THEM IN ENOUGH TIME TO GET MY BETS IN GREAT JOB
@RedskinsRback
TY, my friend!
Happy ThanksGiving to you! ![]()
BTW, this will remain my one and only season-long thread.
All my $$ Bets (pre-game and LIVE) and LEANS will be posted in this same thread, week after week, so I expect it will get very long again like each of the past few years.
I frequently post my picks multiple times a day, as I handicap them, based on the odds available at the time, and due to possible last-minute lineup concerns, I may post some very close to gametime.... Check back often for new posts (picks/leans) or not at all as you wish.
*NOTE: I have a separate season-long thread just for my WNCAA bets.
You are more than welcome to post comments here (including constructive criticism if you wish!) and particularly game-related info, such as key injuries and late breaking lineup changes, that might be of help to myself and forum members who view this thread daily.
My 2025 season-long thread has been retired after another successful year!
You can review it here if you wish: https://tinyurl.com/bdakeeum
More picks coming today . . .
BTW, this will remain my one and only season-long thread.
All my $$ Bets (pre-game and LIVE) and LEANS will be posted in this same thread, week after week, so I expect it will get very long again like each of the past few years.
I frequently post my picks multiple times a day, as I handicap them, based on the odds available at the time, and due to possible last-minute lineup concerns, I may post some very close to gametime.... Check back often for new posts (picks/leans) or not at all as you wish.
*NOTE: I have a separate season-long thread just for my WNCAA bets.
You are more than welcome to post comments here (including constructive criticism if you wish!) and particularly game-related info, such as key injuries and late breaking lineup changes, that might be of help to myself and forum members who view this thread daily.
My 2025 season-long thread has been retired after another successful year!
You can review it here if you wish: https://tinyurl.com/bdakeeum
More picks coming today . . .
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,258
- Thursday 10/08/2026 422
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,854
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,850
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,791
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,172
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,987
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- Happening just recently . . . 37,142
- Week 6 Money 7,401
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
