• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧

    «First Previous 262728 ... 110111112 Next Last»
    fubah2
    KellyM_1964
    JSN2Deep
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 191793
    Posts: 2781
    «First Previous 262728 ... 110111112 Next Last»
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 5:45 PM ET #626

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...     With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points.... and MAST is Q So I'll probably need to get +20 pts now  IF MAST is out too...

    Reports are MAST is suited up and in warmups.  Thus it appears HUSKERS are only down ONE of their top 5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...     With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points.... and MAST is Q So I'll probably need to get +20 pts now  IF MAST is out too...

    Reports are MAST is suited up and in warmups.  Thus it appears HUSKERS are only down ONE of their top 5

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 5:49 PM ET #627

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    @fubah2  why not just consider  michigan instead ??

     

    Might even go for a middle!

    I like MICHIGAN during live play if I can get a pt sprad <8

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    @fubah2  why not just consider  michigan instead ??

     

    Might even go for a middle!

    I like MICHIGAN during live play if I can get a pt sprad <8

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 5:53 PM ET #628

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...     With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points.... and MAST is Q So I'll probably need to get +20 pts now  IF MAST is out too... Reports are MAST is suited up and in warmups.  Thus it appears HUSKERS are only down ONE of their top 5

    Of course this  does not mean he will play well....he does have some illness

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...     With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points.... and MAST is Q So I'll probably need to get +20 pts now  IF MAST is out too... Reports are MAST is suited up and in warmups.  Thus it appears HUSKERS are only down ONE of their top 5

    Of course this  does not mean he will play well....he does have some illness

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 6:02 PM ET #629

    If I can get single digits in LIVE play I would grab Sparty

    Reply

    If I can get single digits in LIVE play I would grab Sparty

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 6:09 PM ET #630

    SFA wins by just 2 points; fails to cover

    Reply

    SFA wins by just 2 points; fails to cover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 6:11 PM ET #631

    No bet on my LEAN to Nicholls either and they are getting whupped at home.

    Reply

    No bet on my LEAN to Nicholls either and they are getting whupped at home.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 6:18 PM ET #632

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  why not just consider  michigan instead ??   Might even go for a middle! I like MICHIGAN during live play if I can get a pt sprad <8

    alt-line on Wolverines is still a bit too high 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  why not just consider  michigan instead ??   Might even go for a middle! I like MICHIGAN during live play if I can get a pt sprad <8

    alt-line on Wolverines is still a bit too high 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 6:23 PM ET #633

    Live play only LEAN to Dayton

    Reply

    Live play only LEAN to Dayton

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 6:31 PM ET #634

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  why not just consider  michigan instead ??   Might even go for a middle! I like MICHIGAN during live play if I can get a pt sprad <8

     

    will watch for that      thx

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  why not just consider  michigan instead ??   Might even go for a middle! I like MICHIGAN during live play if I can get a pt sprad <8

     

    will watch for that      thx

     

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 6:46 PM ET #635

    I gotta stop betting these damn leans (totally my fault not yours as you made it clear they're not plays). I just go with your leans are better than my picks so I'm hitting them anyways, then my dumb ass best Nich St 2nd half so double idiocy over here, I'm a books wet dream, oh well.

    Reply

    I gotta stop betting these damn leans (totally my fault not yours as you made it clear they're not plays). I just go with your leans are better than my picks so I'm hitting them anyways, then my dumb ass best Nich St 2nd half so double idiocy over here, I'm a books wet dream, oh well.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 8:10 PM ET #636

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...     With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points.... and MAST is Q So I'll probably need to get +20 pts now  IF MAST is out too... Reports are MAST is suited up and in warmups.  Thus it appears HUSKERS are only down ONE of their top 5 Of course this  does not mean he will play well....he does have some illness

     

    Fake, I guess.....because they have held him out anyway.....

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...     With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points.... and MAST is Q So I'll probably need to get +20 pts now  IF MAST is out too... Reports are MAST is suited up and in warmups.  Thus it appears HUSKERS are only down ONE of their top 5 Of course this  does not mean he will play well....he does have some illness

     

    Fake, I guess.....because they have held him out anyway.....

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 8:15 PM ET #637

    gl fubs  an_cheers

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    gl fubs  an_cheers

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 8:17 PM ET #638

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    gl fubs

    Yeah LAMAR is in a tight one...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    gl fubs

    Yeah LAMAR is in a tight one...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 8:26 PM ET #639

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: gl fubs Yeah LAMAR is in a tight one...

    But now increased to 10 pt lead  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: gl fubs Yeah LAMAR is in a tight one...

    But now increased to 10 pt lead  

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 8:31 PM ET #640

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: gl fubs Yeah LAMAR is in a tight one... But now increased to 10 pt lead
    12 pt lead now an_clap

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: gl fubs Yeah LAMAR is in a tight one... But now increased to 10 pt lead
    12 pt lead now an_clap

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 8:37 PM ET #641

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...     With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points.... and MAST is Q So I'll probably need to get +20 pts now  IF MAST is out too... Reports are MAST is suited up and in warmups.  Thus it appears HUSKERS are only down ONE of their top 5

    WOW!  Down 2 starters and they are on the road beating Michigan...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...     With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points.... and MAST is Q So I'll probably need to get +20 pts now  IF MAST is out too... Reports are MAST is suited up and in warmups.  Thus it appears HUSKERS are only down ONE of their top 5

    WOW!  Down 2 starters and they are on the road beating Michigan...

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 8:53 PM ET #642

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...    1 - 2  on Monday    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn I see the line on Cardinals has risen... i took them on  ml

    lamar  an_happydude  an_cheers

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...    1 - 2  on Monday    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn I see the line on Cardinals has risen... i took them on  ml

    lamar  an_happydude  an_cheers

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 8:53 PM ET #643

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...    1 - 2  on Monday    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn I see the line on Cardinals has risen... i took them on  ml

    lamar  an_happydude  an_cheers

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...    1 - 2  on Monday    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn I see the line on Cardinals has risen... i took them on  ml

    lamar  an_happydude  an_cheers

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 9:26 PM ET #644

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...    1 - 2  on Monday    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops

    LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn

    WINNER!!! an_2drinks

    1 - 1 today

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...    1 - 2  on Monday    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops

    LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn

    WINNER!!! an_2drinks

    1 - 1 today

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 9:31 PM ET #645

    @fubah2

     congrats   and thx for the lamar winner     an_cheers

     

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    @fubah2

     congrats   and thx for the lamar winner     an_cheers

     

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 9:55 PM ET #646

    Looking to grab Marquette possibly...

    Reply

    Looking to grab Marquette possibly...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 9:58 PM ET #647

    During LIVE play only I will look to take NEVADA....possibly;  on a good line...

    Reply

    During LIVE play only I will look to take NEVADA....possibly;  on a good line...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 9:59 PM ET #648

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    During LIVE play only I will look to take NEVADA....possibly;  on a good line...

    As close a pickem as I can get...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    During LIVE play only I will look to take NEVADA....possibly;  on a good line...

    As close a pickem as I can get...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 10:13 PM ET #649

    So Cavaliers ESCAPE with a narrow 3 pt win....

    Reply

    So Cavaliers ESCAPE with a narrow 3 pt win....

     
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 10:32 PM ET #650

    And UCONN only squeaks by by 6 at home confused

    Reply

    And UCONN only squeaks by by 6 at home confused

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 262728 ... 110111112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 154
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 845
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • Week 6 Money 8,421
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,255
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,250

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.