@fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes.
Yep, top player on the team.....althoughhe is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita...
Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral:
@fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes.
Yep, top player on the team.....althoughhe is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita...
Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita...
TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT...
now it's a 2 pt lead mid 2h....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita...
TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita... TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT... now it's a 2 pt lead mid 2h....
I may get my shot to bet them soon!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita... TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT... now it's a 2 pt lead mid 2h....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita... TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT... now it's a 2 pt lead mid 2h.... I may get my shot to bet them soon!
LIVE BET late 2h, 77 - 74: TULSA -285 @B365 *BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita... TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT... now it's a 2 pt lead mid 2h.... I may get my shot to bet them soon!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita... TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT... now it's a 2 pt lead mid 2h.... I may get my shot to bet them soon! LIVE BET late 2h, 77 - 74: TULSA -285 @B365 *BB
So the refs have handed 4 fouls to three on TULSA but just 1 on Wichita...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita... TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT... now it's a 2 pt lead mid 2h.... I may get my shot to bet them soon! LIVE BET late 2h, 77 - 74: TULSA -285 @B365 *BB
So the refs have handed 4 fouls to three on TULSA but just 1 on Wichita...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita... TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT... now it's a 2 pt lead mid 2h.... I may get my shot to bet them soon! LIVE BET late 2h, 77 - 74: TULSA -285 @B365 *BB
So the refs have handed 4 fouls to three on TULSA but just 1 on Wichita...
Wichita gained 9 more freebies - which is what has kept them in the game...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita... TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT... now it's a 2 pt lead mid 2h.... I may get my shot to bet them soon! LIVE BET late 2h, 77 - 74: TULSA -285 @B365 *BB
So the refs have handed 4 fouls to three on TULSA but just 1 on Wichita...
Wichita gained 9 more freebies - which is what has kept them in the game...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita... TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT... now it's a 2 pt lead mid 2h.... I may get my shot to bet them soon!
LIVE BET late 2h, 77 - 74: TULSA -285 @B365 *BB
83 - 79 WINNER!!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita... TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT... now it's a 2 pt lead mid 2h.... I may get my shot to bet them soon!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita... TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT... now it's a 2 pt lead mid 2h.... I may get my shot to bet them soon! LIVE BET late 2h, 77 - 74: TULSA -285 @B365 *BB 83 - 79 WINNER!!
@fubah2
good call
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral: @fubah2 GL whatever you do! Once I saw Green had suited up, I pulled the trigger on the Canes. Yep, top player on the team.....although he is not having a great game in the 1h, scoring just 3....five teammates have scored more....up by 16 at HT over Wichita... TULSA had a whopping 16 pt - well deserved - lead at HT... now it's a 2 pt lead mid 2h.... I may get my shot to bet them soon! LIVE BET late 2h, 77 - 74: TULSA -285 @B365 *BB 83 - 79 WINNER!!
My first impulse when I see that HOUSTON is playing a HOME GAME and on cheap odds is to look at a possible bet on the Cougars......BUT....upon further review, I'm calling this a late night coin-flipper and I won't risk a pre-game bet....However, maybe as the game progresses their may appear a solid edge suggesting a live bet.
THURSDAY:
My first impulse when I see that HOUSTON is playing a HOME GAME and on cheap odds is to look at a possible bet on the Cougars......BUT....upon further review, I'm calling this a late night coin-flipper and I won't risk a pre-game bet....However, maybe as the game progresses their may appear a solid edge suggesting a live bet.
THURSDAY: My first impulse when I see that HOUSTON is playing a HOME GAME and on cheap odds is to look at a possible bet on the Cougars......BUT....upon further review, I'm calling this a late night coin-flipper and I won't risk a pre-game bet....However, maybe as the game progresses their may appear a solid edge suggesting a live bet.
I looked exclusively at each team's games against top rated opps, and then specifically per venue, and it's virtually DEAD-EVEN!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
THURSDAY: My first impulse when I see that HOUSTON is playing a HOME GAME and on cheap odds is to look at a possible bet on the Cougars......BUT....upon further review, I'm calling this a late night coin-flipper and I won't risk a pre-game bet....However, maybe as the game progresses their may appear a solid edge suggesting a live bet.
I looked exclusively at each team's games against top rated opps, and then specifically per venue, and it's virtually DEAD-EVEN!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: THURSDAY: My first impulse when I see that HOUSTON is playing a HOME GAME and on cheap odds is to look at a possible bet on the Cougars......BUT....upon further review, I'm calling this a late night coin-flipper and I won't risk a pre-game bet....However, maybe as the game progresses their may appear a solid edge suggesting a live bet.I looked exclusively at each team's games against top rated opps, and then specifically per venue, and it's virtually DEAD-EVEN!
....but if I had a gun to my head, the best I would do is LEAN to ILLINOIS for a possible road team cover/upset - which seems to be a popular outcome the past few weeks
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: THURSDAY: My first impulse when I see that HOUSTON is playing a HOME GAME and on cheap odds is to look at a possible bet on the Cougars......BUT....upon further review, I'm calling this a late night coin-flipper and I won't risk a pre-game bet....However, maybe as the game progresses their may appear a solid edge suggesting a live bet.I looked exclusively at each team's games against top rated opps, and then specifically per venue, and it's virtually DEAD-EVEN!
....but if I had a gun to my head, the best I would do is LEAN to ILLINOIS for a possible road team cover/upset - which seems to be a popular outcome the past few weeks