Just moments ago climbed out of bed.....haven't capped a single thing in either men's or women's in either tournament.....just starting now, and by the looks of the tumult I see on the espn scoreboard it's a good thing I missed it all so far!!...
DUKE struggling.......they likely pull off a su win, but I'm not laying -1000/$100 on it
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Just moments ago climbed out of bed.....haven't capped a single thing in either men's or women's in either tournament.....just starting now, and by the looks of the tumult I see on the espn scoreboard it's a good thing I missed it all so far!!...
DUKE struggling.......they likely pull off a su win, but I'm not laying -1000/$100 on it
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BYU Cougars -140 @B365 *BB One key note here: BYU relies heavily on ONE man: Dybantsa. Top scorer/Top rebounder....by far! Everything swirls around his performance. If he has a bad day or defensed in such a way to neutralize him, BYU loses for sure. I won't hesitate to hedge if I see this happening...
Dybansta doing his bet but not getting much help!
LIVE hedge BET 2h 47 -53 : TEXAS -210 *BB @B365
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BYU Cougars -140 @B365 *BB One key note here: BYU relies heavily on ONE man: Dybantsa. Top scorer/Top rebounder....by far! Everything swirls around his performance. If he has a bad day or defensed in such a way to neutralize him, BYU loses for sure. I won't hesitate to hedge if I see this happening...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BYU Cougars -140 @B365 *BB One key note here: BYU relies heavily on ONE man: Dybantsa. Top scorer/Top rebounder....by far! Everything swirls around his performance. If he has a bad day or defensed in such a way to neutralize him, BYU loses for sure. I won't hesitate to hedge if I see this happening... Dybansta doing his bet but not getting much help! LIVE hedge BET 2h 47 -53 : TEXAS -210 *BB @B365
Yeeesh......with less than 6 mins left TEXAS had an 11 pt lead...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BYU Cougars -140 @B365 *BB One key note here: BYU relies heavily on ONE man: Dybantsa. Top scorer/Top rebounder....by far! Everything swirls around his performance. If he has a bad day or defensed in such a way to neutralize him, BYU loses for sure. I won't hesitate to hedge if I see this happening... Dybansta doing his bet but not getting much help! LIVE hedge BET 2h 47 -53 : TEXAS -210 *BB @B365
Yeeesh......with less than 6 mins left TEXAS had an 11 pt lead...
@fubah2 Aren't the Quakers down top scorer and 2nd best player has the flu? Not a fan of such high chalk but just think Illinois will put it on
Roberts out yes....last 2 games.....unsure about the #2, POWER, as he's in there....but no rebounds and he is their TOP rebounder...maybe he is under the weather....
Quote Originally Posted by beats723:
@fubah2 Aren't the Quakers down top scorer and 2nd best player has the flu? Not a fan of such high chalk but just think Illinois will put it on
Roberts out yes....last 2 games.....unsure about the #2, POWER, as he's in there....but no rebounds and he is their TOP rebounder...maybe he is under the weather....
Yea I had bulldogs but got put before start . Played the total. Some ass kicking today and lots of dogs cover. I put very small on owls vs zags lol I like the way they play..not sure if they're still hanging i saw it at half down 3
@fubah2
Yea I had bulldogs but got put before start . Played the total. Some ass kicking today and lots of dogs cover. I put very small on owls vs zags lol I like the way they play..not sure if they're still hanging i saw it at half down 3
@fubah2 Yea I had bulldogs but got put before start . Played the total. Some ass kicking today and lots of dogs cover. I put very small on owls vs zags lol I like the way they play..not sure if they're still hanging i saw it at half down 3
SIX (6) higher seeds/favs lost outright to lower seeds today, PLUS Duke, Vandy, and Michigan failed to cover, so far, with GONZO still well short of a 21 pt gap needed to cover...
Quote Originally Posted by beats723:
@fubah2 Yea I had bulldogs but got put before start . Played the total. Some ass kicking today and lots of dogs cover. I put very small on owls vs zags lol I like the way they play..not sure if they're still hanging i saw it at half down 3
SIX (6) higher seeds/favs lost outright to lower seeds today, PLUS Duke, Vandy, and Michigan failed to cover, so far, with GONZO still well short of a 21 pt gap needed to cover...
Quote Originally Posted by beats723: @fubah2 Yea I had bulldogs but got put before start . Played the total. Some ass kicking today and lots of dogs cover. I put very small on owls vs zags lol I like the way they play..not sure if they're still hanging i saw it at half down 3 SIX (6) higher seeds/favs lost outright to lower seeds today, PLUS Duke, Vandy, and Michigan failed to cover, so far, with GONZO still well short of a 21 pt gap needed to cover...
If Gonzo fails to cover, and that looks probable now with only 4 mins left, that would mean that 10 dogs covered today out of 16 games.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by beats723: @fubah2 Yea I had bulldogs but got put before start . Played the total. Some ass kicking today and lots of dogs cover. I put very small on owls vs zags lol I like the way they play..not sure if they're still hanging i saw it at half down 3 SIX (6) higher seeds/favs lost outright to lower seeds today, PLUS Duke, Vandy, and Michigan failed to cover, so far, with GONZO still well short of a 21 pt gap needed to cover...
If Gonzo fails to cover, and that looks probable now with only 4 mins left, that would mean that 10 dogs covered today out of 16 games.