Bradley is scary at home as they are very tough to beat at home. Besides that, I have nothing great to say about them. Belmont made me money last time around n I shall back them up here as well. They are sitting top dog in their conference n a lost here will still be 1 game above Murray so whether they are playing with an urgency or not, that is to be tested. Line movement favoring Belmont as line opened at -1.5 to now -2.5
Bradley is scary at home as they are very tough to beat at home. Besides that, I have nothing great to say about them. Belmont made me money last time around n I shall back them up here as well. They are sitting top dog in their conference n a lost here will still be 1 game above Murray so whether they are playing with an urgency or not, that is to be tested. Line movement favoring Belmont as line opened at -1.5 to now -2.5
Both teams are on winning streaks but one must fall here. Defense, both are similar but what separates them is offensive production. -2.5 is too cheap of a spread for the #1 team in the nation. It is because Kansas plays tough at home. Well laying -2.5 by the likes of Arizona is like a #1 vs #2 game but here, it's just the #11 team in the nation. Too much offense for Kansas or anybody to hold. Az to stay undefeated and spread is too little for az so that's a value play to me.
Az -2.5
Once again, if these kids want to lose on purpose in the 1h for lunch money, I shall play them for the 2h.
Both teams are on winning streaks but one must fall here. Defense, both are similar but what separates them is offensive production. -2.5 is too cheap of a spread for the #1 team in the nation. It is because Kansas plays tough at home. Well laying -2.5 by the likes of Arizona is like a #1 vs #2 game but here, it's just the #11 team in the nation. Too much offense for Kansas or anybody to hold. Az to stay undefeated and spread is too little for az so that's a value play to me.
Az -2.5
Once again, if these kids want to lose on purpose in the 1h for lunch money, I shall play them for the 2h.
Brosuf! How da heck do we tip you? Thank you for the past week!
Just find a charity group and help support them. Group like bad bunny boys of America because the polls are out that the half time show sux. It's all over the news
X_____________________________
Quote Originally Posted by VTDon:
Brosuf! How da heck do we tip you? Thank you for the past week!
Just find a charity group and help support them. Group like bad bunny boys of America because the polls are out that the half time show sux. It's all over the news
Trying to beat the line but looks like something is losing value in the AZ game. Guy sitting out? I dunno but I tend not to play any reverse line movement. I may lose here but I'm stubborn. I bought more because it's #1 team in the Nation n I'm not a fan of teams but a fan of money first n foremost. I don't mind if az fall here either because I like to see if they drop rank n how much if a lost. Maybe go #3 rank while #11 rises up to #7 perhaps
X_____________________________
Monday
Navy -6.5
Belmont -2.5
Az -2.5
Adding az -1.5
Trying to beat the line but looks like something is losing value in the AZ game. Guy sitting out? I dunno but I tend not to play any reverse line movement. I may lose here but I'm stubborn. I bought more because it's #1 team in the Nation n I'm not a fan of teams but a fan of money first n foremost. I don't mind if az fall here either because I like to see if they drop rank n how much if a lost. Maybe go #3 rank while #11 rises up to #7 perhaps
You right. Another reverse line movement. I'm trying to beat the book lines here.
Sometimes it's better to buy early to lock in value n sometimes it's better to wait till tip off to get the better line.
Monday
Navy -6.5
Belmont -2.5
Adding Belmont -1.5
Az -2.5
Adding az -1.5
Belmont on my end is -1.5. only way for me is to buy more on the drop. Felt disrespectful when I see the lines going against my picks. I could lose my azz off today as well.
Regression as things are getting tighter perhaps?
X_____________________________
Quote Originally Posted by lmb4321:
Belmont now -1.....hmm...
You right. Another reverse line movement. I'm trying to beat the book lines here.
Sometimes it's better to buy early to lock in value n sometimes it's better to wait till tip off to get the better line.
Monday
Navy -6.5
Belmont -2.5
Adding Belmont -1.5
Az -2.5
Adding az -1.5
Belmont on my end is -1.5. only way for me is to buy more on the drop. Felt disrespectful when I see the lines going against my picks. I could lose my azz off today as well.
@nfl_brosuf I personally believe your thought process on tonight’s game, specifically, Arizona, is spot-on! Does Louisville (-6.5) look like a trap line to you? NC State been solid this year! I thought this line would be closer to 3.5. My feeling is Oddsmakers want public to bite on NC State +6.5! I can see Louisville getting there by 9+. What you think? TIP
Nc St needs 1 game to tie 1st place so they are going to ball tonight. The spread is a bonus however, Louisville at home has been blowing out teams by at least 10 points.
Both of these teams got offense just as equally. It's still a gamble so no wrong answer here if you like to pick this game. Good luck bro.
X_____________________________
Quote Originally Posted by TIPOF-THE-SWORD:
@nfl_brosuf I personally believe your thought process on tonight’s game, specifically, Arizona, is spot-on! Does Louisville (-6.5) look like a trap line to you? NC State been solid this year! I thought this line would be closer to 3.5. My feeling is Oddsmakers want public to bite on NC State +6.5! I can see Louisville getting there by 9+. What you think? TIP
Nc St needs 1 game to tie 1st place so they are going to ball tonight. The spread is a bonus however, Louisville at home has been blowing out teams by at least 10 points.
Both of these teams got offense just as equally. It's still a gamble so no wrong answer here if you like to pick this game. Good luck bro.
as expected with navy, they got too much offense and they also plays defense. Whenever they play with a team that lacks an offense and the spread is not over double digits, it is an auto play on this navy team for me. Too talented so far.
X_____________________________
Monday
Navy -6.5
Belmont -2.5
Adding Belmont -1.5
Az -2.5
Adding az -1.5
as expected with navy, they got too much offense and they also plays defense. Whenever they play with a team that lacks an offense and the spread is not over double digits, it is an auto play on this navy team for me. Too talented so far.