Unders :
St. John’s 160.5
Louisville 161.5
Look my system has strong data on everything I post. I am a little apprehensive on totals north of 160 because 2024 those high totals were not as successful. This season the totals above 160 are doing quite well. I still have a little anxiety based upon 2924 failures and higher totals are totaled high. Cause these teams can score.
fo not chase if the in game is indicating a higher score and over. It most likely with be an over.
the overs in the games I am posting hit around 35% and if that continues we are good.
![]()
Look my system has strong data on everything I post. I am a little apprehensive on totals north of 160 because 2024 those high totals were not as successful. This season the totals above 160 are doing quite well. I still have a little anxiety based upon 2924 failures and higher totals are totaled high. Cause these teams can score.
fo not chase if the in game is indicating a higher score and over. It most likely with be an over.
the overs in the games I am posting hit around 35% and if that continues we are good.
![]()
Worth documenting here
season>2020 and t:team=IND and HF and -7>line>-14
Indiana is in a trend tonight that is 13-1 ATS last 14 games after the 2020 season
I don’t like Indy as a team but Oregon is in regression
Worth documenting here
season>2020 and t:team=IND and HF and -7>line>-14
Indiana is in a trend tonight that is 13-1 ATS last 14 games after the 2020 season
I don’t like Indy as a team but Oregon is in regression
