l wasn't able to play NC St, had to walk my new puppy dog, must of overlooked Gm somehow. Hope it doesn't comeback and hurt the days units...My dog Cara, when shes' gotta go, SHES' GOTTA GO!
Dave sharpen that pencil, Get ready for March Madness and BASEBALL!!
@Michigan_D
l wasn't able to play NC St, had to walk my new puppy dog, must of overlooked Gm somehow. Hope it doesn't comeback and hurt the days units...My dog Cara, when shes' gotta go, SHES' GOTTA GO!
Dave sharpen that pencil, Get ready for March Madness and BASEBALL!!
@Michigan_D l wasn't able to play NC St, had to walk my new puppy dog, must of overlooked Gm somehow. Hope it doesn't comeback and hurt the days units...My dog Cara, when shes' gotta go, SHES' GOTTA GO! Dave sharpen that pencil, Get ready for March Madness and BASEBALL!!
Gotcha Tank
Quote Originally Posted by FXGar:
@Michigan_D l wasn't able to play NC St, had to walk my new puppy dog, must of overlooked Gm somehow. Hope it doesn't comeback and hurt the days units...My dog Cara, when shes' gotta go, SHES' GOTTA GO! Dave sharpen that pencil, Get ready for March Madness and BASEBALL!!
Brother I was expecting to see a *30 or *40 wager after you hit the first 2 (if you’re feeling it that is) but I guess you have your system established. Just sayin’
Great outing anyway.
@Michigan_D
Brother I was expecting to see a *30 or *40 wager after you hit the first 2 (if you’re feeling it that is) but I guess you have your system established. Just sayin’
@Michigan_D Brother I was expecting to see a *30 or *40 wager after you hit the first 2 (if you’re feeling it that is) but I guess you have your system established. Just sayin’ Great outing anyway.
It’s a marathon, not a sprint. And I play all sports. All cool bro
D
Quote Originally Posted by Parlay_pal:
@Michigan_D Brother I was expecting to see a *30 or *40 wager after you hit the first 2 (if you’re feeling it that is) but I guess you have your system established. Just sayin’ Great outing anyway.
It’s a marathon, not a sprint. And I play all sports. All cool bro