NCAAB:
UCF +8.5
Vanderbilt +17.5
San Jose +11.0
Stay tuned cause ill be adding more picks through the day
March 6 Picks
@penguyen
I'm engaged in this, I'm a professional bettor. I truly don't believe that YTD record is relevant for several reasons.
1- All my bets are flat, I wager around $4,500 per pick. It doesn't matter if I think I've found the best angle and believe it's the pick of the century, for me, it's a flat bet.
2- Odds vary, and some people (not me) buy points, so it can be misleading to say "I have a 60% win rate."
In my case, I use yield (I think it's also called ROI), which is simply the amount won divided by the amount wagered.
By having a flat betting system and basing myself on yield/ROI, I can have a clearer idea of how much I'm generating and can potentially generate over time. Although it's very clear that past profits do not guarantee future profits.
On top of this; my historical yield ranges between 8%-12%. This means that for every $100 I wager, I earn an average of $8-12.
Also, consider that I place bets from other handicappers too and constantly try out different picks services. This helps me to step out of my own thinking and follow people who are equal to or better than me in this. Also i've discovered TONS of scammers in the process.
Greetings and I hope my explanation serves you well.
@penguyen
I'm engaged in this, I'm a professional bettor. I truly don't believe that YTD record is relevant for several reasons.
1- All my bets are flat, I wager around $4,500 per pick. It doesn't matter if I think I've found the best angle and believe it's the pick of the century, for me, it's a flat bet.
2- Odds vary, and some people (not me) buy points, so it can be misleading to say "I have a 60% win rate."
In my case, I use yield (I think it's also called ROI), which is simply the amount won divided by the amount wagered.
By having a flat betting system and basing myself on yield/ROI, I can have a clearer idea of how much I'm generating and can potentially generate over time. Although it's very clear that past profits do not guarantee future profits.
On top of this; my historical yield ranges between 8%-12%. This means that for every $100 I wager, I earn an average of $8-12.
Also, consider that I place bets from other handicappers too and constantly try out different picks services. This helps me to step out of my own thinking and follow people who are equal to or better than me in this. Also i've discovered TONS of scammers in the process.
Greetings and I hope my explanation serves you well.
@Aliosha
Been following you lately, love your picks, keep em coming! With how long your account has been around, im curious what you made decide to start posting your picks all of a sudden?
@Aliosha
Been following you lately, love your picks, keep em coming! With how long your account has been around, im curious what you made decide to start posting your picks all of a sudden?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,266
- PART DEUX 214
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,108
- Cleveland Bettors 2,625
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,208
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,138
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,043
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
