I took the NBA/NHL break but am back to help you. 16-2 over a 2 week period.
take Oregon -3.5 tonight
enjoy
I don't think any was college
I don't think any was college
@artstew
I was looking at this game also. I wanted to play them at home but see this more of a pickem..both 1-9 last 10 . Ducks 64.5 PPG / gophers 67.5 PPG last 10, ducks giving up 77.2 PPG / gophers 73.8 PPG last 10.....it's just gophers away record last few games disgusting.
@artstew
I was looking at this game also. I wanted to play them at home but see this more of a pickem..both 1-9 last 10 . Ducks 64.5 PPG / gophers 67.5 PPG last 10, ducks giving up 77.2 PPG / gophers 73.8 PPG last 10.....it's just gophers away record last few games disgusting.
Missed you bro! How was vacay??
Missed you bro! How was vacay??
