I need a refresher if anyone has it. I don't recall what Conferences it was for but remember they had to be above 150 on Kenpom. If any of the long time guys on here could help me out I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance and good luck on the wagers.
Kineprofessor System plays
2-1 Last night missed the sweep by a half. Play tonight is Buffalo. Norther Illinois is real close but going to stick to the parameters. Good luck to all
2-1 Last night missed the sweep by a half. Play tonight is Buffalo. Norther Illinois is real close but going to stick to the parameters. Good luck to all
2-1 Last night missed the sweep by a half. Play tonight is Buffalo. Norther Illinois is real close but going to stick to the parameters. Good luck to all
I remember that system, but cant remember how it went. How does it work again?
2-1 Last night missed the sweep by a half. Play tonight is Buffalo. Norther Illinois is real close but going to stick to the parameters. Good luck to all
I remember that system, but cant remember how it went. How does it work again?
So we get the win on Buffalo last night to go to 3-1. Northern Illinois who was close to being a play won outright getting 15. Looks like the plays for tonight are
Boston U
Green Bay
Bellarmine
Two more that were close are VMI and Mercer.
Good luck to all on their wagers
So we get the win on Buffalo last night to go to 3-1. Northern Illinois who was close to being a play won outright getting 15. Looks like the plays for tonight are
Boston U
Green Bay
Bellarmine
Two more that were close are VMI and Mercer.
Good luck to all on their wagers
@cd329
Are these the newest parameters?
From 2/19/2012, I had:
“HERE ARE THE NEW SYSTEM PARAMETERS:
Bet against any team:
That Is Kenpom #165 or worse
That OPENS as a 6.5 point favorite
That is at home”
@cd329
Are these the newest parameters?
From 2/19/2012, I had:
“HERE ARE THE NEW SYSTEM PARAMETERS:
Bet against any team:
That Is Kenpom #165 or worse
That OPENS as a 6.5 point favorite
That is at home”
Thanks but I don't believe in any system good luck
So you just flip a coin?
everyone has a system/parameters
![]()
Thanks but I don't believe in any system good luck
So you just flip a coin?
everyone has a system/parameters
![]()
Interesting. 165 or 180? Was this pretty profitable? So a team(fav)could be a 185 w the other a 240 yet you still fade the 185? Don't quite understand the rationale if correct. Thx
Interesting. 165 or 180? Was this pretty profitable? So a team(fav)could be a 185 w the other a 240 yet you still fade the 185? Don't quite understand the rationale if correct. Thx
@Bettorific If the systems worked, sports would not exist
It's a system for about 2 weeks, that works, but doesn't threaten the existence of sports...
![]()
@Bettorific If the systems worked, sports would not exist
It's a system for about 2 weeks, that works, but doesn't threaten the existence of sports...
![]()
Ok Went 2-1 to go to 5-2. Looks like we have 7 tonight
LIU
Tennessee Tech
Lindenwood
Tennessee State
Northern Arizona
Cal Poly
San Diego
Eastern Illinois was at 6 with my book so I am leaving it alone. Good luck to everyone on their wagers
Ok Went 2-1 to go to 5-2. Looks like we have 7 tonight
LIU
Tennessee Tech
Lindenwood
Tennessee State
Northern Arizona
Cal Poly
San Diego
Eastern Illinois was at 6 with my book so I am leaving it alone. Good luck to everyone on their wagers
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,894
- PART DEUX 157
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 847
- Week 6 Money 8,470
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,270
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,261
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
